Nerf Galakras Towers

Hi to everyone else who still cannot raid due to the towers on Galakras not opening. Two raid nights completely wasted, unhelpful GMs, and forum mods deleting and locking threads about guilds who cannot progress at all in Siege this week.

All we want to do is raid
    Aerzara, Discipline Priest
    <Modest> 14/14H - US 2nd 10m Guild

Quote Originally Posted by blusenho View Post
    Hi to everyone else who still cannot raid due to the towers on Galakras not opening. Two raid nights completely wasted, unhelpful GMs, and forum mods deleting and locking threads about guilds who cannot progress at all in Siege this week.

All we want to do is raid
    havent had this problem at all. o_o

Deleted
    contact a gm

Yeah, some people are reporting that GMs are fixing it for them. The GM I talked to yesterday completely ignored me asking for them to manually reset it. They continue to delete threads and posts relating to it on the official Bug forums.
    Aerzara, Discipline Priest
    <Modest> 14/14H - US 2nd 10m Guild

WTB an unbugged boss please........... Pretty pretty pretty please

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by blusenho View Post
    Yeah, some people are reporting that GMs are fixing it for them. The GM I talked to yesterday completely ignored me asking for them to manually reset it. They continue to delete threads and posts relating to it on the official Bug forums.
    contact another gm

Yeah, we got stuck on in today, we tried everything we could and nothing worked. Everyone here is very frustrated, but seems they released a hotfix this night but it will probably only work tomorrow after the soft reset. Anyway nothing we can do but wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Galakras

Resetting the Galakras encounter should no longer cause doors to the towers to remain closed.

That's from the hotfixes which will probably start working after servers reset tomorrow.

Source: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/10932273
    I support a cash shop in WoW!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellumina View Post
    WTB an unbugged boss please........... Pretty pretty pretty please
    nice, a guild recruitment with every post...........
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP