Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

sky golem price 1st day

what do you think which aprox. price will be for sky when mount will be available ???

(ask like someone who wanna sell not buy)

cheers

I can see them going up for a decent amount in the first weeks, probably around the 300-500k gold mark, people like to try
    I think one has been seen on an AH though, there was a thread on it, no clue how they got it so fast though.

Deleted
    first week will be insane. but I think later on the price will drop to arround 50k/100k

Deleted
    Average price of materials on Kazzak-EU was 16K last week (didn't check this week). Guessing it won't be far off on other realms, so a reasonable price would be 30-40K.
    50 to 100K is way too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Metonae View Post
    Average price of materials on Kazzak-EU was 16K last week (didn't check this week). Guessing it won't be far off on other realms, so a reasonable price would be 30-40K.
    It's still the fact that an engineer can only make one every 30 days is what is going to make the price be so high, not what the raw materials are. I doubt you'll ever see them around 30-40k

Easy 100k... the first week on my low pop realm.. I imagine after the initial rush they will go for 50-60k.
    "You take 4,994,468 boredom damage from daily quests.... You have died."

I'd say about 50-100k or so on high population servers. I'm making one for myself atm and trying to get the recipe on my alt so I can make a second one to sell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cronight View Post
    what do you think which aprox. price will be for sky when mount will be available ???

(ask like someone who wanna sell not buy)

cheers
    Ah idk everyone I know who wanted to get the mount quickly just switched professions (costs about ~5-10k on my server). On low pop realms it might be drastically higher.

The other people I've talked to said they don't mind waiting ~6 months for the mount to go down to about 15-20k (so pretty much mats price).

My advice is settle for 50k and sell quickly before the market gets flooded with others trying to make a quick buck not realizing that most buyers planned ahead too.

Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    I can see them going up for a decent amount in the first weeks, probably around the 300-500k gold mark, people like to try
    If you really find someone willing to spend 300k on something they could get themselves for ~50k max on day 1 (this includes switching to engineering for a month and going back to you old profession).

Then you deserve a prize for finding one of the rare WoW players that owns tons of gold yet has no idea how professions work.
    Last edited by mmocb100f50513; 2013-09-20 at 02:34 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    and trying to get the recipe on my alt
    Just a quick tip, the tigers and mushans next to the Nessingway area in Valley of the Four Winds have an unusually high droprate for the schematics. On 3 of my characters and 2 of my guildie's characters it took between 1 and 5 tigers to get the schematics.

Not sure if this has been hotfixed after the first week though.

Quote Originally Posted by gend View Post
    Ah idk everyone I know who wanted to get the mount quickly just switched professions (costs about ~5-10k on my server). On low pop realms it might be drastically higher.

The other people I've talked to said they don't mind waiting ~6 months for the mount to go down to about 15-20k (so pretty much mats price).

My advice is settle for 50k and sell quickly before the market gets flooded with others trying to make a quick buck not realizing that most buyers planned ahead too.

If you really find someone willing to spend 300k on something they could get themselves for ~50k max on day 1 (this includes switching to engineering for a month and going back to you old profession).

Then you deserve a prize for finding one of the rare WoW players that owns tons of gold yet has no idea how professions work.
    This really. Anyone thinking they're going to "get rich quick" from this sky golem is basically deluded. 350k is more than blue spectral tigers have been sold for on my realm and they have a real life value. The sky golem will sell for the same amount as things like the jewelcrafter mounts, which is to say mats + a little extra.

I don't think it will be as high as people are expecting. The market is going to be flooded with them on October 10th (US realms). I'm sure the first people to AH will list them for exorbitant prices. Then people will start to undercut...and before you know it there's a dozen of them up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Metonae View Post
    God i hate when people use this damn excuse. It has nothing to do with the "how much the mats cost".

You obviously do not have an engineer. Here are some things you should know:

1) It is one of the hardest (if not the hardest) profession to level.
    2) There are not very many money making items for engineers. (mounts do not sell all that great due to the high cost to make them)
    3) It will take 30 days to make, using a daily CD.

So either level engineering - or pay what we (as engineers who took the time to level it and learn the necessary recipes) want to sell it for - an no less.

If you dont want to pay our price, then level it yourself, or gtfo cause you are dead wrong if you think anyone will sell it for the 16k you think it should go for.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

10+ Year Old Account
    There is literally 1000 of players on all the realms that planned out and have more then 2+ engi hoping to cash in on this mount .....I read one player has like 6 engi.....so there will be tons of mounts on the AH in two weeks or so and will driver the price to the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    There is literally 1000 of players on all the realms that planned out and have more then 2+ engi hoping to cash in on this mount .....I read one player has like 6 engi.....so there will be tons of mounts on the AH in two weeks or so and will driver the price to the ground.
    This is not so much an issue. If the price gets too low because there is a lot of supply - then I will sell them to guildies. I have 3 engineers.

If the price goes down because the market is saturated with them, that is unavoidable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    God i hate when people use this damn excuse. It has nothing to do with the "how much the mats cost".

You obviously do not have an engineer. Here are some things you should know:

1) It is one of the hardest (if not the hardest) profession to level.
    2) There are not very many money making items for engineers. (mounts do not sell all that great due to the high cost to make them)
    3) It will take 30 days to make, using a daily CD.

So either level engineering - or pay what we (as engineers who took the time to level it and learn the necessary recipes) want to sell it for - an no less.

If you dont want to pay our price, then level it yourself, or gtfo cause you are dead wrong if you think anyone will sell it for the 16k you think it should go for.

The effort I spend making the material once per day isn't exactly worth 30-50k gold. Are you mad? Also, hardest profession to level? Takes 30 minutes off the AH. Get real.

This snowflake syndrome is annoying.
    Hi

I am planning to come back to wow around thanksgiving/Christmas. My budget for this mount is around 10k, max 15k. Yeah i know i am a cheapo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kejer View Post
    I am planning to come back to wow around thanksgiving/Christmas. My budget for this mount is around 10k, max 15k. Yeah i know i am a cheapo.
    the material cost is 20k+

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    The effort I spend making the material once per day isn't exactly worth 30-50k gold. Are you mad? Also, hardest profession to level? Takes 30 minutes off the AH. Get real.

This snowflake syndrome is annoying.
    oh you must be on a populated server where any and all mats are on the AH. Some people actually level their professions OUTSIDE of the AH. /gasp ikr

some of us are on very low pop servers where we do not have those luxuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamanis View Post
    It's still the fact that an engineer can only make one every 30 days is what is going to make the price be so high, not what the raw materials are. I doubt you'll ever see them around 30-40k
    On that note - do you also believe the 553 gear (like the plate legs) will also be extremely high priced - due to only being able to make 1 pair every 28 days? Obviously with out using Spirits of war.

Depends on your server's population, but eventually the price will drop decently to the same amount that 3 week crafted epics sell for. If you want to sell you should sell as soon as possible.