Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    It would be nice if you could "uncheck" one item of each boss' loot table that you don't want to get which is then excluded from the coin roll.
    Also got the cloak last ID :/
    But well, this is just mimimi as we already should be happy enough to have at least these coins since 5.0 (even though I maybe get only 1 or 2 useful items each raid tier with it, but better than nothing).
    Hopefully I coin it today, best in slot!

Quote Originally Posted by Pyropanda View Post
    Why does it buff spirit and not hit btw - Seems a kick in the face of mages and locks against eles, boomkins and s-priests :/
    That's the whole reason I didn't get it over a SP since they can use the spirit and I can't
    Quote Originally Posted by Equim View Post
    I really don't see anything wrong with playing what you enjoy. Be it Frost, Fire, Arcane or Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Salystra View Post
    That's the whole reason I didn't get it over a SP since they can use the spirit and I can't
    on the other hand SP does shit damage.. so your raid would benefit more from you getting the trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by stX3 View Post
    on the other hand SP does shit damage.. so your raid would benefit more from you getting the trinket.
    You must play with shit Spriests.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    ^ This, although our current SP does have around 8+ ilvls on me
    Quote Originally Posted by Equim View Post
    I really don't see anything wrong with playing what you enjoy. Be it Frost, Fire, Arcane or Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

Any form of mutidot and they are strong but soon as its single target/cleave they fall way behind.

Deleted
    Or maybe the rest of your raid is is bad if your SP is dominating your meters. Our Spriest is one of the best players I've had the pleasure of playing with. still does not make up for SP's being one of the weaker range dps atm(and for most of mop)

Quote Originally Posted by Kenbud View Post
    Any form of mutidot and they are strong but soon as its single target/cleave they fall way behind.
    We can agree on something ken =), though i still feel there are better multi dotters than SP as well.

So how do we factor the passive effect for haste cap purposes? How do we determine how much additional haste it's giving? AMR says 6.8% for mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ignore it for haste caps because added haste does not amplify with the trinket...

Quote Originally Posted by Akraen View Post
    Ignore it for haste caps because added haste does not amplify with the trinket...
    I just got this sucker last night and I suppose I am confused as to how the haste/mastery amplifcation works. I get the added crit damage and the int procs, but how the hell does the amplification work in stupid's terms?

10+ Year Old Account
    Current haste rating * 1.whatever is in that table somewhere. But things like meta and time warp don't include that value when being calculated.

At least that's how it worked on the PTR. I don't have it yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    To calculate just look at the number (rating) of your toons haste/mastery without the trinket. Take that and multiply by 1.xx, xx being the % of bonus on that trinket. That will be your Number (rating) of haste after the trinket is equipped.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stX3 View Post
    Or maybe the rest of your raid is is bad if your SP is dominating your meters. Our Spriest is one of the best players I've had the pleasure of playing with. still does not make up for SP's being one of the weaker range dps atm(and for most of mop)

We can agree on something ken =), though i still feel there are better multi dotters than SP as well.
    Nah it's definitely not that, Spriests are strong, most just don't know how to play and cry about their low DPS.