"Gorgeous" PvP Title

I wanted to see if there was anyone else going for Deepwind George Master. I really want the title Gorgeous.

The achievements will probably take a while to complete, but with how much RNG and randomness that happens in BG's, I highly doubt that pugging it will get 'er done.

My Plans:
    1) Get achievement
    2) Create new toon
    3) Name it Bootay and apply title
    4) Profit???
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Deleted
    I want the title "Mr."

10+ Year Old Account
    I am currently working on getting my Gorgeous title as well. I have everything done except the grind achievements (100 wins, 50 base/cart caps) and all-star(still bugged). Only achievement in there that I ended up needing help with that I obtained was capping spree that one was a pain. If you are not aware the all-star achievement for the gorge is currently bugged and not giving credit for the "Defend 1 base" criteria of the achievement. I heard you can still get it just not all the time.

Got all of them done apart from 100 wins (70/100 atm).

Really want the title on my Paladin and Monk (Check sig for their names). Hardest was easily capping spree, took probably 20-30 back to back battlegrounds JUST trying for that. All-star is easy if you have a rogue friend to sap while you cap. Then you hide in the mines while the enemy team caps it back.

All of them are pretty RNG. Capping spree requires your team to be bad enough to let the other team hold 2 bases, but good enough to kill their cart carriers, and to defend you while you run carts. It's impossible if someone else is going for it, and impossible if a good player on the enemy team is defending their cart.

I was very nearly put off the achievement while trying to get capping spree, so many times when I was running the fourth cart and we'd either win or lose when I was yards away from getting it. Totally worth it when the stars align and you finally manage it though.
    Last edited by Snuggli; 2013-06-21 at 05:43 PM.

Deleted
    the title is the most retarded one in the game what do they think pvpers in those bg's for it are all Gok Wan fanboys or something

That's not funny at all.

Can't really say it but I think people will understand what I mean... Title sounds really _ _ _ ... It's a bit better on a female at least.

If your character's name is George, then it's a solid title.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggli View Post

Really want the title on my Paladin and Monk (Check sig for their names). Hardest was easily capping spree, took probably 20-30 back to back battlegrounds JUST trying for that. All-star is easy if you have a rogue friend to sap while you cap. Then you hide in the mines while the enemy team caps it back.

All of them are pretty RNG. Capping spree requires your team to be bad enough to let the other team hold 2 bases, but good enough to kill their cart carriers, and to defend you while you run carts. It's impossible if someone else is going for it, and impossible if a good player on the enemy team is defending their cart.

I was very nearly put off the achievement while trying to get capping spree, so many times when I was running the fourth cart and we'd either win or lose when I was yards away from getting it. Totally worth it when the stars align and you finally manage it though.
    HAHA i love it. Those take the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    the title is the most retarded one in the game what do they think pvpers in those bg's for it are all Gok Wan fanboys or something
    I'm sure Deep Gorger would have been a much better title.

Heh, and people thought Khan was a bad title. :P

I actually think it's humorous. I will probably forever rock Battlemaster or Conqueror, though.

are some of these achievements are more easily obtainable at lower levels. Does anyone know at what level DWG opens up at?

Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    i don't even know what that is. i just think it will be a good title to have on my male blood elf.

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    are some of these achievements are more easily obtainable at lower levels. Does anyone know at what level DWG opens up at?
    its a level 90 bg. can't queue it before.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggli View Post

Hiya Snuggli,
    Do you have any tips on getting the "Capping-Spree" achievement? I had a friend try and help me using the strat where I would run the cart and they would go back to the enemy cart spawn ready to grab it for me but the most I've been able to do was 3

Quote Originally Posted by Roselle View Post
    Hiya Snuggli,
    Do you have any tips on getting the "Capping-Spree" achievement? I had a friend try and help me using the strat where I would run the cart and they would go back to the enemy cart spawn ready to grab it for me but the most I've been able to do was 3
    The biggest piece of advice I can offer is to get a group of 5 who know the achievement and can help you do it. When I finally managed it I had 2-3 pocket healers from my guild who didn't leave my side.

If you have 5 people, then your team will likely not have enough people to hold more than 1 flag - meaning your points will be going up slowly (which is what you want). You need to get a feel for how the points will play out. I only got the achievement because we were a few points from winning when I was running the final cart, and someone on the enemy team picked up ours. I spammed instance chat for people NOT to kill the enemy cart carrier (because it would end the game) and I managed (just) to cap the last cart.

If you're dying, get more healers. If you're getting slowed while running, get a paladin or shaman (with freedom). If the games are ending too fast because your team is winning, get 5 people and purposefully lose bases. If your team is losing too fast (3 caps down), send your 5-man group to cap a base while you keep running carts.

Good luck.

I need this for my Shadow Priest.

I mean; He's a Male Blood Elf. It's perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwert View Post
    I need this for my Shadow Priest.

I mean; He's a Male Blood Elf. It's perfection.
    I'm levelling this character just to go with the title.