Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I replaced my 530 bad juju with haromm's talismam flex (haven't upgraded yet) rocking heroic renataki's 2/2 in the other slot and i swear my dps got worse....wtf?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phildozer View Post
    I replaced my 530 bad juju with haromm's talismam flex (haven't upgraded yet) rocking heroic renataki's 2/2 in the other slot and i swear my dps got worse....wtf?
    Yeah, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Yeah, no.

Random and Off-topic : I like that your Avatar and Sig change like every other day..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drairon View Post
    Random and Off-topic : I like that your Avatar and Sig change like every other day..
    Gotta keep fresh!

MM cannot compete with SV single target after 4 piece. The weapon damage scales the best for MM, but it is also scales very well for SV. Add to that it is already a more powerful 4 piece, and you have a clear winner. SV with 4 piece is the highest theoretical single target.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne13 View Post
    MM cannot compete with SV single target after 4 piece. The weapon damage scales the best for MM, but it is also scales very well for SV. Add to that it is already a more powerful 4 piece, and you have a clear winner. SV with 4 piece is the highest theoretical single target.
    This is false, there have been several MM sims for single target damage, and it always comes up ahead (DB + MoC). MM's single target will most likely be the highest damage out of the three specs on a patchwork fight. Survival relies way too much on lucky proccs. Conjor ad Tehstool i believe have their sims posted.

MM is likely the highest ST spec for most people, but most people can't play it as well as the other specs. Also SV is annyoing with 4pc rng as it can make a large difference from pull to pull in your dps.

I'd make the argument that Haromm's is better then TED for BM as well since its almost impossible to get the best use out of the TED proc and the mastery is our worst stat.
    It just looks like an all round awful trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Megabloks View Post
    MM is likely the highest ST spec for most people, but most people can't play it as well as the other specs. Also SV is annyoing with 4pc rng as it can make a large difference from pull to pull in your dps.
    I've had pulls where I burst upwards to 1.4 million and pulls where I can only do 750k. Single target at least. MM has been consistently around 900k-1.1 million.

I can say the same for BM, whereas the pulls have been 1.4 million to 1.2 million. Burst isnt final dps. The difference is that SV creeps up on the meters, where as, from personal experience, BM drops down until it reaches, again for me, somewhere around 200k. SV I end up at 230k.

Deleted
    Heroic Rentataki or Heroic Haromm's Talisman? I know its a nobrainer for survival but what about BM?

Quote Originally Posted by Indoriarn View Post
    Heroic Rentataki or Heroic Haromm's Talisman? I know its a nobrainer for survival but what about BM?
    Definitely Haromm's.

Quote Originally Posted by Walajanilu View Post
    This is false, there have been several MM sims for single target damage, and it always comes up ahead (DB + MoC). MM's single target will most likely be the highest damage out of the three specs on a patchwork fight. Survival relies way too much on lucky proccs. Conjor ad Tehstool i believe have their sims posted.

http://elitistjerks.com/f74/t130382-...4/#post2333642

Click spoiler. The reason sims were coming up ahead was because of TotH making it seem like it was better. BM is still by far and wide the #1 ST hunter spec, with SV slightly behind, and MM behind in all forms.

Deleted
    Can AMoC proc the the Multistrike of the talisman?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohai View Post
    Can AMoC proc the the Multistrike of the talisman?
    yes it does

Quote Originally Posted by aere1985 View Post
    I disagree with Rayne on this point. MM can outperform the other specs under certain circumstances. If your weapon is relatively better than the rest of your gear it can be the highest theoretical (and actual) spec if you learn to play it (not hard).

MM is poor on AoE fights however which accounts for most of the SoO fights. I'd recommend you try it on Iron Juggernaut & Thok.

I'm currently running SV/MM and loving it. Never been a fan of BM so glad to have alternatives.
    Wouldn't recommend it on heroic thok as bats are kind of a big deal and need to die quickly. And as your other raiders may be limited by the interrupt, hunters can generally be top dps on bats. Bestial wrath should generally line up with the bat spawn, or be a few seconds early.

Hej guys, since there is already a thread about haromm's ill post my question here. Maybe there is one who can answer it.

This week i got Harrom's talisman HC.
    It's a really nice dps increase but there is one question in my head i cant answer.
    Since Multistrike has a chance to proc with every explosive shot tick, is it worthy to delay your explosive shots while lnl is up?
    Maybe fill with an arcane shot or multishot ( for "refreshing" SrS)
    Or should we cast all exploisve shots in a row with the additional chance to focus cap ourselves?

Im not that good at maths to create an algorithm for it. Maybe someone tested or calculated it.

Movemnt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Movemnt View Post
    Hej guys, since there is already a thread about haromm's ill post my question here. Maybe there is one who can answer it.

It's a really nice dps increase but there is one question in my head i cant answer.
    Since Multistrike has a chance to proc with every explosive shot tick, is it worthy to delay your explosive shots while lnl is up?
    Or should we cast all exploisve shots in a row with the additional chance to focus cap ourselves?

Im not that good at maths to create an algorithm for it. Maybe someone tested or calculated it.

Movemnt
    Explosive Shot is still highest priority skill, just fire it back to back even if you focus cap or serpent sting is running out. maybe in a multitargetfight 1 multishot to refresh serpent sting dot.

Quote Originally Posted by airdark View Post
    Explosive Shot is still highest priority skill, just fire it back to back even if you focus cap or serpent sting is running out. maybe in a multitargetfight 1 multishot to refresh serpent sting dot.
    thank you bro

Quote Originally Posted by Movemnt View Post
    I think you might be misunderstanding how the multistrike proc works. The damage it procs is proportional to the damage of the ability it procs off of. It can proc off of anything you do as a hunter (it just doesn't proc off pet damage), and whatever it procs off of it does damage relative to that ability. The proc chance is equal for all abilities and there is no cooldown on the proc. So it shouldn't impact your playstyle in any way.

The only negative to focus capping is if you waste a chance to spend that focus on something which could have given you more damage. Focus capping in and of itself is never a damage loss, it's only a loss if you missed an opportunity to spend it on something better.