Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    The noob/beginner:
    beastmaster hunter
    Arms warrior
    Guardian druid.

Can be played fine by anybody, with a fishing pole.

What i want:
    Feral druid,
    Affliction lock,
    Blood DK

Polearms/staves i guess. Just want the classes i enjoy, despite specially blood not being that good. Do i get a fourth spec because i picked a druid spec first? In that case i want a monk healer as last spec <.<
    Last edited by Terridon; 2014-03-26 at 10:06 AM.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Quote Originally Posted by ugeowhopwr View Post

Mountain King: Fury Warrior, Ele shaman, Brewmaster
    Dual swinging, plate wearing, lightning blasting, drunken dwarfing, tank.
    Was trying to think of ultimate Dwarf class. My hat is off to you.

If the combo of these classes could make the rotation of the Brewmaster just a little bit more fun, I would sub forever. A Brewmaster with LB/CL just might do it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    Runemaster

A brazen fighter with Arcane, Runic tattooes. They draw power into their bodies and unleash it against their enemies.

Enhancement: Dual Wielding Melee spec. Uses their tattooes to augment their weapons and bodies with special powers

Guardian: Tank spec. Dodge tanking with special anti-magic defensive abilities.

Arcane: Caster DPS spec. Uses their arcane runes to absorb and channel arcane magic.
    Would Guardian not become a bear? If so, this is another great one.

Man, guys, keep up the good work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Assassin Rogue
    Survival Hunter
    Feral Druid
    ------------------------------
    My own personal version of a Dark Ranger

Hated Guardian of Tirisfal Who Shall Not Be Named

* Elemental Shaman
    * Arcane Mage
    * Holy Paladin

Deleted
    Sentinel - Protection Warrior + Marksmanship Hunter (no pet) + Combat Rogue

Armour: Mail
    Primary Stat: Agility and Strengh
    Primary weapons: 1-handed swords, 1-handed maces, 1-handed axes, fist weapons, bows, crossbows, guns, daggers, shields.
    Races: everyone can be a sentinel of their people.

The sentinels are stalwart protectors of their people. However, they're not the kind of individuals you'd see standing on the front of the battlefield in a large battle, they're more guerilla fighters using their keen archery skills to shoot down enemies or their poisons to weaken them in hand to hand combat while taking their blows until they are ripe for slaughter.

Enhancement Shaman
    Blood DK
    Destro lock

Fuck if I know a name for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood spec, demonology, assasination

Demon hunt- I mean, wait....

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

****************************************************************************************** ************
    Blade Master

Specs: Arms(warrior) Windwalker(Monk), Subtlelity(Rogue)

Primary weapon\: 2 handed exe, 2 handed swords, or Staves,Polearms

New unique item: Banner instead of cloaks for back item

Primary stats: Agility

Armour type: Leather

The Blade Master in wc3 can turn invisble, uses a katana and was an Agi type Hero, so I think the choices I've made makes most sense for a Blade Master. Blade Masters can 'Wind Walk' and has a bushido feel to it hence why I chose Monk's Windwalker spec, while also uses 2 handed weapon like an Arms warrior while at the same time a master or stealth like WOW's Rogue.
    I find it a "bit odd" that you call it "Blade Master" and yet uses non blade weapons. As you said, it uses katana. To me this sounds like a class that focuses on speed rather than strength so why the two hand weapons? It should dual wield swords, possibly daggers but that would be like a rogue, and nothing else. Min armour. And attack should be quick fast multiple attacks rather a big heavy attack. So in that sense, it is very much like a rogue already, just uses swords instead.

Quote Originally Posted by kinneer View Post
    I find it a "bit odd" that you call it "Blade Master" and yet uses non blade weapons. As you said, it uses katana. To me this sounds like a class that focuses on speed rather than strength so why the two hand weapons? It should dual wield swords, possibly daggers but that would be like a rogue, and nothing else. Min armour. And attack should be quick fast multiple attacks rather a big heavy attack. So in that sense, it is very much like a rogue already, just uses swords instead.
    Blademasters in WoW usually use large bladed 2 handers

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=18261
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    The Leech

Discipline/Restoration (druid)/Affliction

= instant absorbs + instant hots + instant dots = immortality
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Deleted
    Ranger:

Scout - Sub Rogue(ranged)
    Gunner - some Mage + Marksman Hunter w/o pet with engineering(much more technology themed)
    Santiel - Windwalker Monk/Ass Rogue+pre cata Marksman Hunter(petless) mix(ranged/melee hybrid)

Armor: Mail
    Weapons: Bows, Xbows, Rainbows, Guns, Agi 1H melee, shield

Scout: Stealth(and other Rogues ways of moving), not many instant shots(mostly casted), in melee able only to run away
    Gunner: Shooting position(after cast you cant move but you deal 40% more dmg, and get X% less dmg making him shooting tower :P), Mortars, rockets, flamethrower(mostly AOE+DoT), shotgun(deals dmg and pushes enemies back).
    Santiel: Petless melee-ranged hybrid. Ranged abilities- mostly combo openers and combo points gainers + some DoT cp spender, Melee - mostly instant finishers + some gainers.

+ abilities in talent tree like making gun 1 handed(like warrior with 2H weapons) etc.

You might be on to something, OP. Blizzard could make this into an expansion feature for instanced content. RNG rolls three specializations, choose one and play it. The only drawback to this idea would be the part where one would have to setup the UI for the specialization chosen.
    Last edited by Phasma; 2014-03-27 at 01:56 AM.

Affliction lock / Resto Shaman / Balance Druid

for my always much desired Witch Doctor, unfortunately D3 took that one from me.

Gameplay would be very similar to D3's WD or Titan Quest's nature/spirit tree, I suppose. Auras, diseases, da voodoo mon.

Inquisitor.
    Fire Mage, Holy Priest, Retribution Paladin.
    Armor: Cloth
    Primary Stat: Int/Str
    Weapons: Daggers, 1h sword/mace/axe, offhands, no shields, no 2handers. Ret spec uses two daggers.

Destruction Warlock (DPS)
    Restoration Druid (Heal)
    Protection Paladin (Tank)

The Astral Walker, A melee class that uses magic, by calling on the sun and moon in his attacks for fire/arcane damage, can heal too.

Mistweaver monk. All effects red & white instead of jade green. Uses Mana.
    Arms warrior, strength swapped for intelligence. Bleeds are now fire/arcane damage. Still uses rage.
    Enhance shaman, with no totems and more spirit pets. Agility swapped for intelligence. Uses Rage.

Thought of another one.

A "siegecrafter" class.

Beast Mastery Hunter, with mechanical versions of pets.
    A Feral Druid, where instead of a cat form, you are in a mecha suit. Renamed abilities, different effects for abilities, same overall function.
    Protection Paladin, instead of the light, you use pure electricity and a mecha suit.
    Last edited by cityguy193; 2014-03-27 at 03:22 AM.
    Chronomancer Club

Rogue, warlock, hunter.

I stand at ranged and fire firey demonic balls of ME (as a rogue) at people, use stampede to summon a whole bunch of me in various animal costumes, have a me as a pet with demon horns. And have rain of fire, with each meteor doing damage and exploding into fans of knives which hit enemies and then trigger multishot out of the victim and each hit from all of the baove cleaves to the nearest 3 enemies.

Also dual gunblade ----> mutilate and open fire upon stabbing. All calculated separately. Hack and slash while firing it with each stab and slash. Backstab and fire the gun into the wound. Fight at ranged...while having stealth, teleports and disengage.

Vanishing and getting hit by my own pet after the fact, just to get rid of the middle man in that Bull.

and poison on everything. the pet, the summons, the aoe, the aoe from the aoe and the aoe from the aoe of the aoe, plus the cleaves from the aoe and its aoe and the aoe from there and errr I think I covered it.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2014-03-27 at 04:18 AM.

Name of class: the Immortal

Blood DK, Disc Priest, Destruction Warlock.

Resources: Runic System, and Burning Embers

Everytime you crit with an ability you gain an Ember-bit,
    Everytime your heals crit you proc Divine Aegis.
    Everytime you take a hard hit you proc Focused Will
    Everytime you deal damage you activate Soul Leech, and Soul Link
    You can spam Ember Tap in emergency situations for a 25% heal x4

All of that on top of what Blood DKs can currently do...

Yeah...

And four of those are just the passives.
    Last edited by muto; 2014-03-27 at 08:19 AM.

It would be a "roguemaster" and it would be a rogue because all rogues are pretty much the same rogue.

Deleted
    Affliction lock
    Frost mage
    Unholy DK