I can't install the game

When I was running DVD installed the game. the installation interface always suddenly disappeared. I use the "can I run it?" test my computer. this is the problem...what gonna I do? please help......

Video Card
    Minimum: NVIDIA GeForce 7800, ATI Radeon X1800, Intel HD 3000 or better (256 MB of video RAM and shader model 3.0 or better)
    You Have: Quadro FX 770M

Features: Minimum attributes of your Video Card
    Required You Have
    Icon Pixel Shader version 3.0 4.0
    Icon Vertex Shader version 3.0 4.0
    Icon Dedicated Video RAM 256 MB 512 MB
    Last edited by emerald55; 2013-09-21 at 05:31 PM.

After I built my computer recently I had the same exact issue. Then I updated windows and magically it worked. Idk if that is your issue but you should probably check to make sure there aren't any updates sitting out there waiting.

my computer is window 7 64-bit. I am not sure updated which part for windows. could u tell me?

Which Service Pack do you have (Start menu > Computer > System Properties). If it's not Service Pack 1 it is possible that's your issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quadro Cards aren't suitable for gaming. They're designed primarily for business applications. I'm sure you'd have the same issue if you were using the ATi (Fire Pro) or Matrox (Parhellia) equivalent. For gaming, a mainstream GPU is the way to go.