Deleted

Addon to watch mulitiple target and their dot duration?

Tittle says it all.

I m not looking for somrthing like Tidy plate but something more significant maybe even clickable if possible ?

Thx for the time

I really like Raven.. though it's not clickable

Deleted
    It sounds like you're asking for tidyplates, it can also display durations on the nameplate if you didn't know that. And it can also be clicked and mouseovered.

Only other thing I can think of would be a boss-frame like default and deadly boss mods gives you for certain bosses and some adds on the right hand side by default, but that won't apply to all adds etc. and therefore won't be a viable solution to your problem.

Otherwise there's ForteXorcist for tracking only (as far as I know), but not easy refreshing like with Tidy Plates.

Did this help or did I misunderstand your question?

From how I understand the original question, the OP wants something like Forte Xorcist's DoT timer, except with clickable bars to easily select the respective target (maybe even mouseover?). I don't know of any mod that does this, but it sure would be a nice thing to have.

Hi.

This is something I requested in the WoWAce forums for WeakAuras, and the answer I got then was that there is a technical limit in place, as in it is not possible to do it because it isn't supported. I don't remember the details, but it was something along the lines of nonunique mobs don't have a unique handler, and as such no way to know which mob you're targetting unless you have marked it or focused it. It becomes possible if it is a unique mob (boss, target, focus, marker etc), but until then there is no way to know which mob you're 'speaking of', so to speak.

If someone knows this to be incorrect, please correct me, but this is the latest thing I heard in this case.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

@Alarinth: That would certainly make sense, it explains certain bugs with Forte as well. I suppose for bosses you can use boss frames to great effect, and as for non-bosses, well, who really cares about those... :P Jokes aside, it would be nice to be able to do it, but apparently it's an engine limitation so nothing we can do. Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    From how I understand the original question, the OP wants something like Forte Xorcist's DoT timer, except with clickable bars to easily select the respective target (maybe even mouseover?). I don't know of any mod that does this, but it sure would be a nice thing to have.
    It is my understanding that under the current UI API, this is not possible, by design.

Deleted
    bah. Pitty. Would make my warlock life eassier.

And like indeed some posters suggested: I m indeed looking for an addon which gives me a 'target' frame for all different targerts I dotted up. I would prefer it to be clickable of course; however i can live with showing it only.
    I have tidy plates installed and it gives me quite some clutter to my liking although it is a great addon to have. I give Forte a try. I had no clue it had multple targets as an option.

thank you all for the replies
    cheers
    Emmie

Configure the Tidyplates correctly (mainly filter the displayed debuffs well and opacity for non-main target) and you will have more than you need to roll all dots on trash/adds

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthraxx View Post
    Configure the Tidyplates correctly (mainly filter the displayed debuffs well and opacity for non-main target) and you will have more than you need to roll all dots on trash/adds
    Only problem I have with this is how nameplates overlap and fail to update dot durations (and applications) etc...

It's the best solution I know of, but it could be so much better of the nameplates were properly spread and updated dotdurations without having to be manually shown by a mouseover interaction with the target.

ForteXorcist hasn't been update for a long time, but the dot tracking still works.

I've been working on the same problem. One thing I've found useful (along with raven) is to turn on the boss frames in Shadowed Unit Frames, make them big, and move them to a prominent location. Also configure them to only show your debuffs with timers. It helps on council type fights. Also some of the adds on Fallen Protectors show up as bosses. But yea it doesn't cover the full case of clickable tracking for every mob.