Deleted

Having hard time as pvp warrior.

Hello fellows. Im having a really hard time, now.

I feels like im unable to do anything, i think i am so easily kiteable, by roots, and other movements affects. Sure, when i finally hits, i hurt, indeed. But i think im more cc'ed, than im om the target.

Any help?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really warrior specific, but you get shithoused by CC as ANY class.
    PvP (bgs really, as I don't do arenas really) sucks atm
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

You need to specify if you want any kind of helpful response, what kind of pvp are you talking about? What kind of comp are you running with if it's Arena? Warriors are extremely well represented in the 3v3 bracket atm and are an absolute nuisance to deal with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidsteel View Post
    You need to specify if you want any kind of helpful response, what kind of pvp are you talking about? What kind of comp are you running with if it's Arena? Warriors are extremely well represented in the 3v3 bracket atm and are an absolute nuisance to deal with.
    I usually just, 2v2, and some casual bg's. Im sitting at 1800 rating.
    I was in a arena before, with an elemental shaman. I know its now the best, but my point is, we was against a Resto druid, which i dont feel are that strong, but i was in a 100% cc, just by the resto druid, and got kited around like hell, i felt so horrible. i mean.. please.

Deleted
    Roots are your enemy as a Warrior. Be sure to intervene banners/players when possible.
    In a Battleground, people generally seem to aim for melee first so that is something you will sadly have to live with

That said, Warriors are in a better spot than they have been for months Go make your enemies bleed!

Warriors are doing pretty well honestly. They have far more mobility this expansion than in previous ones. Like in Burning Crusade when a Warrior literally could never possibly kill a Mage unless they were AFK because they couldn't attack for more then 2 seconds.

Anyway, Intervene is your friend. If nobody is around banners are your friend. Spell Reflect/Mass Spell Reflect don't share a CD and be good for avoiding roots. Remember you can spell reflect things like Nature's Grasp and root the Druid instead, even though it triggers off auto attacks. Not sure of your spec, in arenas I'd definitely take Storm Bolt and then possibly even Shockwave depending on the team. Locking someone down is one of the most important aspects of PvP.

And Resto Druids are kinda crazy, I'm in half dreadful half Malevolent on my Druid and I can't die to 1 person unless I try surviving without HoTs. Which is dumb, and nobody over 1100 is going to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Roots are your enemy as a Warrior. Be sure to intervene banners/players when possible.
    In a Battleground, people generally seem to aim for melee first so that is something you will sadly have to live with

That said, Warriors are in a better spot than they have been for months Go make your enemies bleed!
    This guy 100%, Roots will be your Kryptonite. So utilizing War-Banners > Intervene will be optimal. Here's 2 macro's I use for this purpose:

#showtooltip Demoralizing Banner
    /target Demoralizing Banner
    /cast Intervene
    /targetlastenemy
    /cast Demoralizing Banner

#showtooltip Mocking Banner
    /target Mocking Banner
    /cast Intervene
    /targetlastenemy
    /cast Mocking Banner

Also, our Deep Wounds bleeds are outta control, if your in a group of enemies, Thunderclap on CD to spread them.