Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    big fan of the timeless isle. easy to gear up alts, no dailies, a fun reason to kill internet monsters.

The albatross taxi service on timeless isle is the single most frustrating and annoying thing implemented in WoW.

TRUE TRUE TRUE

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    5.4 adds the most griefing, not the most world pvp.
    Seems you don't know about World PvP

ASIA has first down H: Siegecrafter Blackfuse (25) ,they are from CN server,the name is 清水星辰丨*煌 (stars)

& Then they said, Horde doesn't have advantages over Alliance in terms of racials...

Stood in the Fire Grimalkin of Old's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Nope. It's winning because people don't like dailies. That's why I voted for it.
    I used to hate dailies. But after a week into 5.4, I'll take dailies over Timeless isle anytime.

Deleted
    Timeless Isle and 5.4 all the way

- - - Updated - - -

Because I really don't like daily quests

Quote Originally Posted by sunmo423 View Post
    ASIA has first down H: Siegecrafter Blackfuse (25) ,they are from CN server,the name is 清水星辰丨*煌 (stars)
    I think they are about to stream Paragons of the Klaxxi, couse AngrybirdsTW just went live on Twich. They did same with Blackfuse right after Thok was down, and they streamed for 2-3 hours till they got some clue of the fight, and after that they stoped streaming.

Update> He is currently not in raid, as they for some reason dont want any druid for Klaxxi fight. If they change their mind and he gets in the raid, he will stream.
    Last edited by mily; 2013-09-23 at 10:03 AM.

Deleted
    Seriously, Timeless Isle is just a massive clusterfuck with no decent story. Isle of Thunder all the way. Lots of unlockable story scenarios are the way forward, but maybe in different way. Say you find them (I do like the treasure hunting on the timeless isle) in nooks and crannies and it unlocks a heavy story scenario.

So actually a mix of TI and IoT would be my preferred state.

Whoever thinks 5.0 was good is out their damn mind. Do you not remember mindlessly grinding shit ton of dailies everyday for rep that got you "ok" gear? Yea, no thanks; I enjoyed 5.2 and 5.4 more because it was more about the story line and not bombarding you with 7 different factions to do daily quests for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bad pool is bad,no option for "none" :P

One reason it's doing well on the poll, is as everyone has said, it's new. There is another reason though too, easy epics. I played it for a week or so, then when I had the staff, a load of 520+ gear and the caster trinket I just stopped and won't be going back.

The albatross taxi service is a good indication that a large percentage of the Warcraft community are asshats. I had one hunter follow me for a good while, trying his fat little dwarven best to shoot me down. I'm the same faction you moron!

It has its uses, the Isle, my bank's now overflowing with epics that are going to my alts.

Personally i like 5.4 most, cause i dont need to do any daily Q,farm rep etc...
    Im pure PvE player with no alts anymore and i dont need any achiev, mounts ,pets ... so this patch is perfect for me . Only thing im doing is running each day few circles on isle to kill rare mobs and hoping for burden to upgrade last pieces of my missing gear .
    Last edited by bumr; 2013-09-23 at 10:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That front page is getting more annoying by the day,i cant think of anything i care less about than 25/10 nerds rushing through content for the first guild to clear it,only to then spend the next 6months whining about no new content,no lifers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    That front page is getting more annoying by the day,i cant think of anything i care less about than 25/10 nerds rushing through content for the first guild to clear it,only to then spend the next 6months whining about no new content,no lifers.
    I don't know anyone in a top #5 guild that whines about that there isnt any new content.

I personally loved the 5.1 content a ton. Probably my favorite solo / daily content ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Nungamunch View Post
    Seriously, Timeless Isle is just a massive clusterfuck with no decent story. Isle of Thunder all the way. Lots of unlockable story scenarios are the way forward, but maybe in different way. Say you find them (I do like the treasure hunting on the timeless isle) in nooks and crannies and it unlocks a heavy story scenario.

So actually a mix of TI and IoT would be my preferred state.
    That is what I think the devs are missing.. they always have this all-or-nothing attitude. The probelm with 5.0 wasn´t dailies.. it was SO MANY GOLDEN LOTUS DAILIES.. There should always be a mix of things.. Storytelling dailies with scenario arcs like in 5.1, unlocking content like Isle of thunder, and then just a bunch of little cool things like timeless island.

Golden Lotus was terrible, the rest of the 5.0 dailies were fine.

But as others said.. in a few months, this poll will change when TI becomes nothing ( well, already is) but running in big circles looking for skulls on your minimap.

A little of this, a little of that, keeps things fresh. Shao really should have 4 daily quests per day out of a pool of 12 or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Zokten View Post
    Seems you don't know about World PvP
    World PvP? Lol. I tell you what is world PvP right now: 60+ players standing all in one place, spamming AoE, and everyone and everything around are lagging like hell. This is your "world PvP".

I don't like Timeless Isle. It's just non stop killing everything around. Very boring.

Why? If i am happy in lfr why do you want to push me out of it?
    Because it provides you more content. Compare: Run LFR until finished vs. Run LFR until finished, THEN run Flex.
    It's not more content at all. That's simply saying, you killed these 2 goats by the BMAH, now run around to the other side of the hut and kill 2 more goats, oh but this time i'll fight them at the same time!?!). Rubbish. I'm fine with the content. I'm seeing end game, beating Gary in LFR for me is as fulfilling as Method downing him on Heroic 25 man. My $15, bruh.

Things are so simple to fix...

Albatroz: hit it, it will become a faction vehicle that can only be attack by the player on it or opposite faction. Faction pvp kept, plus, no more griefing.

Blood Coins: You get rewarded for fighting ordon and his followers. If a player uses the item and become an ordon emissary (as stated), he should naturally also give other players some kind of reward. It is that simple. Right now it fails because there is nothing on it for other players to hunt them. The isle is kinda of fast paced with all the rare hunting and etc. so most players prefer to just try to avoid that kind of "pvp" since they get nothing from it other than getting slowed. Not to mention that some classes (*cof*rogues*cof*) just get it all easy since they can just leave the fight if they're not going to win it after "stun locking" someone (I would put some kind of huge penalty given by Ordon for being a coward and leaving the current fight hahaha don't think that the big guy like coward followers since his npcs friends fight all the way. Like a insta kill fire from the sky for running away lol).

Be it some reputation, some kind of opposite currency or just extra timeless coins (the item has a CD, so hardly an exploit, just like a player killed by them get a 10 min debuff to not grant more blood coins). Just give some nice motivation to kill blood coin farmers and let the hunt/fun begins. Countless times in wow, it was proven that one-sided fun was never good.

And still find horrendous that Blizzard still try to shove on us that dificult settings = new content...
    Ra Den = new content.
    Immersius LFR/Flex/Normal/Heroic = same content.

challenge =/= content.
    Last edited by VanishO2; 2013-09-23 at 01:19 PM.