Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    somethin to help you save time in transitions that should help you push a few % faster would be to make sure you have 1 person in each group have a drums of speed and use them on the heart of Yshaarj phases

Thing with Garrosh is that he is an endurance and control fight, i see people killing him fast, but in reality, the only enrage is in the last phase, our kill is useally a little over 12 minutes long, we stop DPS just to get better transitions. I'm not sure of what the enrage timer is, but in reality you could probably go 3 healer if you wanted, aslong as you don't hit enrage, and with 3 healers healing should never be a problem at all.
    Kiea from Solidarity EU, Tarren Mill.
    Stream (Thursday 21:00 | Sunday 19:45 | Monday 19:45).

Deleted
    Kiea , im from outland too, anyway, ontopic

We are at this very moment struggeling with adds, as most guilds i guess. Mind explaning how you guys in solidarity handle the adds since youre running 2x prot palas with alot of healing threat etc

We are at 25 wipes and counting, 20% in phase 2 is best try so far.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinalicious View Post
    Kiea , im from outland too, anyway, ontopic

We are at this very moment struggeling with adds, as most guilds i guess. Mind explaning how you guys in solidarity handle the adds since youre running 2x prot palas with alot of healing threat etc

We are at 25 wipes and counting, 20% in phase 2 is best try so far.
    Hi! We made our prot pala turn off his RF just before shadow realm ended, Not sure how it would work out when you got two prot palas though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiea View Post
    Thing with Garrosh is that he is an endurance and control fight, i see people killing him fast, but in reality, the only enrage is in the last phase, our kill is useally a little over 12 minutes long, we stop DPS just to get better transitions. I'm not sure of what the enrage timer is, but in reality you could probably go 3 healer if you wanted, aslong as you don't hit enrage, and with 3 healers healing should never be a problem at all.
    Hmm that's very interesting. The way we handled it was with maximizing dps on garrosh during phase 2 in order to transition early. Up til that point we had been having trouble on the whirling adds, and we did not want to deal with more than necessary.
    Hi! We made our prot pala turn off his RF just before shadow realm ended, Not sure how it would work out when you got two prot palas though.
    We didn't actually need to do this. Every dps should be hitting the add that is closest to him, so at we only really had a maximum of 2 (if 3 a melee would taunt it away) adds on the tank. That wasn't really a problem.