Calling it: Garrosh HC strategy!

Prepare to see a monk running around the room with the adds the entire fight (the small Sha's)... p2 and p3 that is. They have no movement speed buff unless they melee someone. Dizzying Haze will fly all over the room.

I would say 3 tanks on 25 mans so 1 monk can kite. Since 10man can't really afford 3 tanking (they might be able to Oo) I'd say 2 monks swapping.
    It would be pretty sad to see people cheese the fight like this but it seems like a the best idea EU.

Is there something in place to prevent this happening?

please don't, not again :'-O

Don't worry, when some have killed it this way, they will redesign the adds so they cant be slowed.

Quote Originally Posted by dennix View Post
    Don't worry, when some have killed it this way, they will redesign the adds so they cant be slowed.
    Hopefully they have already accounted for this, or will see a topic on it and make sure it doesnt happen #TWEETTHISTOSOMEONESOTHISSHITDOESNTHAPPEN

A bunch of people already killed Garrosh this way week 1 and I'm sure they know about it. Unless they believe it's a legitimate strategy it probably won't be doable in heroic.
    Baltz <Nurfed> - US Tichondrius

If you were to do this, wouldn't you end up having all the adds transition with you to the heroic only phase, and they could very likely spawn in there right on top of you and just gib you?

And all I can say is that I hope this isn't viable on heroic. I already had to deal with a retarded strat like this for our first tortos kill, I don't want to have to kite adds in circles for 10 minutes again.

10+ Year Old Account
    #10ofthesameclassyolo

OT: They will probably monitor stuff like this, usually a gm is present for world first heroics (whether they're seen or unseen, they'll be monitoring).