Cool US Darkspear in a nutshell

I play a feral druid with "wack tricks", and I farmed this shadow priest who was trying to gank people at the pvp vendors. Got this gem of a response haha

The internet in a nutshell.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd post a screenshot of someone's tirade after an arena match, but I'm pretty sure I'd be infracted. :X

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    Sounds like pvpers in general, which is why I've stopped bothering. I used to love the pvp community back in BC, they were always fun and down to earth. Come wrath it started going to shit and as of cata it was FotM re-rolls with qt and lol in their name talking endless shit and trying to exploit to win.
    this is pretty much how pvpers have always been in every game i've ever played. i've come to see it as the worst part of every game's communities.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    Sounds like pvpers in general, which is why I've stopped bothering. I used to love the pvp community back in BC, they were always fun and down to earth. Come wrath it started going to shit and as of cata it was FotM re-rolls with qt and lol in their name talking endless shit and trying to exploit to win.
    Nah there were dicks in tbc too, maybe you were just lucky and had few interactions with them, or just never any significant enough to remember :^)

Deleted
    I usually apologies or tell them their right, they could have kicked my ass if I weren't lucky. Tends to throw them out of their rage, in pure surprise or something?