Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kals View Post
    Damage shouldn't be a problem once we're in grievous; the weapon itself is almost a 1200 WDPS increase, which is massive.

In terms of CC I don't think a casted clone would be as big a deal if the state of the game was more towards BC or even to some extent Wrath where there isn't 3000 different kinds of CC going on and 200 ways to stop clone from completing.

I'd be ok with treants getting stuns again, it'd kinda let us get clones off the same way we have to in 2s right now (stun/cc <insert class>, clone his partner). The major reason people seemed to have a problem with treants was the insane range and being off the GCD.

I do partially like the idea to increase the range on clone as well, I've seen a few ferals running with the clone glyph in 3s just so they don't have to run into africa and make it 100% obvious they're going for a clone just to get it lined.

Overall I kind of agree NS would be the best choice, it's not too much to ask that once a minute you can set up a mostly-reliable CC chain imo. Also gives us a "life saving" HotW option again, since sometimes CW just isn't enough if they're already too low, its major setback imo is it can't start healing 'til they get hit.

Just my 2 cents. I like dis thread. You may all have a waffle for constructive awesomeness. (>^.^)>#
    Thanks, Kals. Been following your wise words on the official forums and guides, etc. and coming from you that means a lot. Appreciate the feedback from yourself and everyone else as well.

Unfortunately i'm taking some time off from the game so i'm not able to post on the battle.net forums. Perhaps someone from this thread could list some of the good suggestions and get some intelligent, constructive dialogue going to get a Blue post. Also, if anyone has twitter, please hit up the devs !

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot another thing. Glyph of Cat Form baseline, please.

You just cant do anything, because this nerf caused by whine wave instead of data measure.

They Forced feral to became the dps machine , but there allready exist those dps machines wich much stronger (War,DKs,ROgue (in 522 i suppose)) and other classes liek Ret (freedomx2 , Bop x2 , dispel x2 ...) Enh (Ground,Tremor) they have utility to assist healer to avoid CC wich is rly strong things atm , anso rets have HoJ , Enh have !instant frog , and same damage as feral , so its just way to nerf feral cause of wine , to give stupid people they bone! and force them to pay money =)
    If they want to make feral good dps machine they should to make glyph of FF make usable in catstance , reduce the cooldown of BAsh from 50 to 30 seconds!

Quote Originally Posted by gestapo View Post
    Forgot another thing. Glyph of Cat Form baseline, please.
    I've tweeted both GC and Holinka about this for the last 1/2 year and I've heard absolutely nothing back from it. Barkskin is already mostly mandatory this patch due to the popular classes being particularly crit happy (I'm always thrilled when I see a UA lock tbh) and cat form is always 100% mandatory. So we get 1 glyph spot which is good to stick SR in, though it's pretty much our only option if we were to swap out for something else such as the awesome glyph of Pounce I've not got to use much because of these reasons.

Bit of a run on sentence there, but anywho, would love them to make some of our glyphs baseline or at the very LEAST make cat form baseline. Would make for good strats from Resto/Balance if it was baseline across all specs too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kals View Post
    I've tweeted both GC and Holinka about this for the last 1/2 year and I've heard absolutely nothing back from it. Barkskin is already mostly mandatory this patch due to the popular classes being particularly crit happy (I'm always thrilled when I see a UA lock tbh) and cat form is always 100% mandatory. So we get 1 glyph spot which is good to stick SR in, though it's pretty much our only option if we were to swap out for something else such as the awesome glyph of Pounce I've not got to use much because of these reasons.

Bit of a run on sentence there, but anywho, would love them to make some of our glyphs baseline or at the very LEAST make cat form baseline. Would make for good strats from Resto/Balance if it was baseline across all specs too.
    I'm sure i picked up the habit of mentioning it from you! I feel extremely limited by the Feral glyphs in that there's not much flexibility. As you say Cat form is mandatory for BOTH pve & pvp, which should satisfy Blizzard's criteria for making it baseline. I honestly feel like SR could be made baseline as well. Just being able to use it at 0 cp for a short duration is a huge benefit, but i don't see it happening.

I've actually been wondering which is better for getting openers: Pounce vs Prowl. I've swapped between both and i'm undecided. I love my speed in stealth, though.

On another note. What do you think about our utility in Bear form. I've followed Predatoria's post on the official forums and I must say I echo some of the thoughts lamenting our old use of Bear form. It was indeed powerful, but I think it would be fun to actually be able to utilize Bear more often. Right now besides MoU (not even that good) and FC root (again, somewhat useful vs melee classes), there's nothing really. Glyph of Fae Silence isn't a compelling enough reason because we really don't have the luxury to swap out glyphs.

I don't have any ideas, but i'd love some thought on some Bear form utility that encouraged shapeshifting a bit more.

Be thankful you actually have glyphs worth being "mandatory", some classes could happily run with no glyphs they're that good.

Quote Originally Posted by axxey View Post
    Be thankful you actually have glyphs worth being "mandatory", some classes could happily run with no glyphs they're that good.
    That's not relevant to this discussion. Feel free to go whine on your class forums.