Thread: Soloing raids

Deleted

Soloing raids

Hey fellow forum visitors!

I've got a question about soloing old raids.
    The bosses I want to have info about are:

Lich king 25 heroic
    Ultraxion
    Ragnaros (heroic)
    Deathwing heroic
    Yogg 25 hardmode

Obviously I want to do these for the mounts.

I was thinking of dks, paladins and monks, but honestly, I don't know how well these classes solo these bosses.

Now my question is, what classes would be able to do this with say 520-540 ilvl? Please discuss.

P.S. Mods, I know what class should I roll threads aren't allowed, because that is personal preference. I hope this thread is okay, I'm looking for facts here.

Deleted
    I'll be imagining and ilvl of 530 for a DK. General reforging priority is hit/exp>haste>crit>>>>mastery unless the adds has a lot of adds.
    Lich king 25 heroic
    Ultraxion
    Ragnaros (heroic)
    Deathwing heroic
    Yogg 25 hardmode
    Lich King shouldn't be an issue. Go full crit>haste and try to keep some adds up the entire fight for vengeance and Scent of Blood runic power.
    Ultraxion is very easy. Doesn't even matter what the hell you do at that ilvl (possible at 490 or lower I'd imagine). Remember how AMS is very strong here.
    Ragnaros you should be doing on normal mode because the drop chance is not different since MoP. At that ilvl you should be just fine and shouldn't face too many problems.
    Deathwing on normal should be quite easy at that ilvl. Deathwing on heroic would be very painfull to do (waiting out enrage for what.. an hour?) and propbably impossible at that ilvl. Bring a friend if you want it hc; you need him for spine anyways.
    Yogg25 0 lights SHOULD be possible, but the fight is so bugged and such a pain that I doubt it's worth it to waste time on him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    I'll be imagining and ilvl of 530 for a DK. General reforging priority is hit/exp>haste>crit>>>>mastery unless the adds has a lot of adds.

Lich King shouldn't be an issue. Go full crit>haste and try to keep some adds up the entire fight for vengeance and Scent of Blood runic power.
    Ultraxion is very easy. Doesn't even matter what the hell you do at that ilvl (possible at 490 or lower I'd imagine). Remember how AMS is very strong here.
    Ragnaros you should be doing on normal mode because the drop chance is not different since MoP. At that ilvl you should be just fine and shouldn't face too many problems.
    Deathwing on normal should be quite easy at that ilvl. Deathwing on heroic would be very painfull to do (waiting out enrage for what.. an hour?) and propbably impossible at that ilvl. Bring a friend if you want it hc; you need him for spine anyways.
    Yogg25 0 lights SHOULD be possible, but the fight is so bugged and such a pain that I doubt it's worth it to waste time on him.
    That's a very helpful post, thank you. Too bad about Deathwing and Yogg. I could wait till next expansion with it, though. Do you know if the rest of firelands is doable?