Poll: Does it exist?

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see why you care. I don't even bother to look at recount in lfr. Dps is irrelevant in lfr and by the sounds of you can more then carry. If you don't want to carry then don't q up.

It has nothing to do with "a union of bad players". It is just people like me who don't give a shit and i don't want to wait around to replace someone when you can just carry them.
    Last edited by Airwaves; 2013-09-24 at 05:33 AM.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatter View Post
    5 wipes later and boss still isn't down? if people aren't given an incentive to improve the way they play/attitudes to the game, you end up with the bad infested wipetastic experience that is LFR now. Stop pandering to bads and improve the game.
    its not that people are pandering, they simply know the difference between the right way and the wrong way to talk to people. you could use tact, when trying to help others instead of trying to be macho and cute and funny and clever by saying "you're mad because you're bad". i know you just wanted to help, but be more sensitive to others when you do it. a little compassion goes a long way.

id boot a pompous ass like you over somebody doing low dps just because i dont like how you approach "helping others thru insults".
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Spent 4 hours in the first wing on Sunday, 6 stacks on Immersus, 5 on Council, 6 on NO-rushen and finally couldnt take anymore after the 7th wipe on Sha. The whole time I was hand holding, marking , giving advice after wipes politely... you know what that did? Nothing. Prolly didnt help I could not get a group that wasnt 3/4 Latin Server members and they kept asking for instruction in Portugese or Spanish, but still right now this is just painful, I cant wait to see how Thok or Nazgrim work out

I rarely see dpsers doing under 50k unless they died very early on. I usually say something like "FFS GET ME OUT OF PRISON STAND IN THE ORANGE ZONES AROUND ME WTF!"

And they go "umadbro"........

Not suprising. A lot of bad people feel like they are getting away with being so bad, and trying to preserve that. People just dont care for their level of play, as it's simply not required to get the rewards.

Im suspicious of this. Takes 5 people to start a vote kick, other 20 in group ASSUME we are kicking the baddie and didn't bother to spend 6-12 seconds to make sure and you kick an average-high skilled player who just gives feedback.

I just dont understand the business side to LFR, ok give something that the person who doesnt have the time to run normals so they can experience content and story... but yet as of right now you are looking at a minimum of an hour and perhaps for total time with q's 2+, less if you go with a competent grp of friends etc. God help you if you q solo Saturday through Monday

You were insulting. That's what got you kicked. End of story. Those who talk down to others like that should expect to get the boot, cos no matter how good or bad you are, no one likes a self-important jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    You were just flat out insulting and I would have kicked you out too.
    And here's a member of the union :P proof of its existance

Who are you to look down on them and tell them what to do? Stop calling people out like a giant prick, and you might not get booted. People like you are the reason so few get into raiding. Most players have no interest in reading guides and learning how to min max. They just want to play the game, and not be bothered by those that take it too serious. If you want serious, go do your hardcore raiding.
    Last edited by Itisamuh; 2013-09-24 at 06:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamsterpellet View Post
    Spent 4 hours in the first wing on Sunday, 6 stacks on Immersus, 5 on Council, 6 on NO-rushen and finally couldnt take anymore after the 7th wipe on Sha. The whole time I was hand holding, marking , giving advice after wipes politely... you know what that did? Nothing. Prolly didnt help I could not get a group that wasnt 3/4 Latin Server members and they kept asking for instruction in Portugese or Spanish, but still right now this is just painful, I cant wait to see how Thok or Nazgrim work out
    I had the same thing lol. The off tank for Sha of Pride was getting like 80 pride 2 minutes into the fight, I explained don't stand in the adds from self reflection - he was stll doing it and wiping the raid because of it lol. The whole "nice approach" doesn't usually work.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Stop calling people out like a giant prick, and you might not get booted. Who are you to look down on them and tell them what to do? People like you are the reason so few get into raiding.
    I'm the guy carrying the run lol. If someone is wiping over and over, you really think you shouldn't say anything?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Why does trying to help finish the run automatically mean you are a bad ass?
    Help is typically constructive, point out what the player(s) can do to be better, not just talk shit to them and get mad when you get booted.

Hell, I did like 5 Sha wipes today on my rogue and was spamming chat constantly, but I was spamming about which people to stack with Gift of the Titans, to spread out, shit like that. Nobody kicked me, even if I did essentially say a bunch of people were bad.

You may be surprised how many people like a little bit of help, hell, I once spent half an hour at the end of a Gundrak heroic (yes, ages and ages ago when it was relevant), chatting with a warrior from another realm about how to play better, was good crack, and he even instigated it.

Saying "oh my god you suck, everyone kick him" is just being an arse, and you being kicked is deserved.

(i do point out/try to kick afkers though, but as far as bads go, i'm more likely to kick the "good player" who won't shut up being an annoying twat)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll vote to kick anyone and everyone that is trying to start any drama in LFR, 5-mans or anything else.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Deleted
    LFR and the elitist abusive jerk union, does it exist? Constructive people aren't booted from LFR so OP is no doubt leaving out that he's a card carrying member of said union.

10+ Year Old Account
    I noticed it just yesterday.
    Was tanking ToT.
    Died due to low healing when boss was at like 10%
    Sit there dead.
    randomLFR#1: wtf accept res
    randomLFR#1: this noob tank doesn't know how to accept res
    me: ugh I didn't get no res?
    randomLFR#2: wtf I resed him too, kick this noob tank
    Yep, I get kicked after boss is downed...
    PM me weird stuff :3

The first rule of LFR is accepting that you are gonna group with bad players, afk, they don't give a shit, etc. Just best to point out the main mechanic people are screwing up and hope they get it the next pull. It's almost like being on a guild run with the 4-5 that cause wipes or are slow learners to fights but are cool, can dps/heal better than apps so thats why they stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrops View Post
    I noticed it just yesterday.
    Was tanking ToT.
    Died due to low healing when boss was at like 10%
    Sit there dead.
    randomLFR#1: wtf accept res
    randomLFR#1: this noob tank doesn't know how to accept res
    me: ugh I didn't get no res?
    randomLFR#2: wtf I resed him too, kick this noob tank
    Yep, I get kicked after boss is downed...
    I have had my times of being the resto druid topping both raid and tank heals and get bitched at why did the tank die. I guess the AFK healers was not responsible. The group was against kicking the leechers leaving the bulk of the heal stress to myself. One such situation I made an opportune time to leave group. Not something I like doing, but that one time felt just.

Just because I am trying doesnt mean it is my job to carry selfish dbags that pass the buck to others.

Quote Originally Posted by nekobaka View Post
    I have had my times of being the resto druid topping both raid and tank heals and get bitched at why did the tank die. I guess the AFK healers was not responsible. The group was against kicking the leechers leaving the bulk of the heal stress to myself. One such situation I made an opportune time to leave group. Not something I like doing, but that one time felt just.

Just because I am trying doesnt mean it is my job to carry selfish dbags that pass the buck to others.
    What happened to both of you is a form of griefing. All it takes is 5 to say yes and everyone else will likely kick you after a wipe if you have enough votes against you to initiate the kick screen to the raid. To them your contribution means nothing and they'll just replace you cause it's multiserver. So why should they care?
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2013-09-24 at 06:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    Not suprising. A lot of bad people feel like they are getting away with being so bad, and trying to preserve that. People just dont care for their level of play, as it's simply not required to get the rewards.
    Not anymore. The huge exodus to Flex is leaving only the ones who got used to get carried in LFR. And since there are no carriers to ensure their success, they will now have to learn the game mechanics or being left behind.

Even when DPS and Healing is on the low side, I've always observed a very high success rate in LFR. Absolutely no one has time to waste of AFKs, followbots, loudmouths, and groupmoms; it's one of the benefits of being on a backwater battlegroup.