ARENA TEAM HELP shadowpriest

Hey guys,
    Im pretty new to shadow priest, only ben playing for two months

which is better for a 2v2?
    lock or dk or mage?
    and for 3v3 mage, spriest, dk or lock, spriest dk, or shud i swith druid instead of dk

thanks

I would say a DK because then they would focus on the priest, who can heal himself/cc enemies whiel the DK just goes man on their squishy.
    Having something tanky with good self-heals seems like a pretty good choice in pvp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm... well shadow priests are in a fairly poor spot right now. Out of the classes you picked though I guess god comp is best which is spriest/mage/rdruid. For 2s... well... spriest is pretty bad in two's, I guess with a mage it's OK but not that great.

For 2s, i can summarize the abilities your partner should have so you can perform fine:

- Be ables to stay alive alone easily while not be a healer (selfheals and strong def CDs)
    - Need to have shitloads of peels for you
    - Put out a lot of pressure by himslef

Well basicly ist tough

An UH DK seems nice cause he can survive a Little on his own and he can grip ppl of you when some melees are in faceroll mode on you.
    A Frost Mage is good too, if he can survive on his own and not just lol burst- alter time, then iceblock and die 10 sec later.

But hey, basicly all melee/healer Teams will shit on you. Also most rogue/dps Teams will shit on you. So ist pretty frustrating.

(I still dont understand how ferals can lol 50% hp every few secs instant heal, while SP heals can barely outheal a bleedeffect while consuming mana like a motherfucker and Need los the enemy and cast time)

My best Rating this season in 2s is 1600 (1800+ last season...unreachable now) and i played with hpala, enh shaman or frost mage. Oh and i did pretty well once with a hunter, but yeah at 1600. Compared to this, on my other chars i go easily 1700 with just capping without having played like 500 games.
    Last edited by PPN; 2013-12-12 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    For 2s, i can summarize the abilities your partner should have so you can perform fine:

- Be ables to stay alive alone easily while not be a healer (selfheals and strong def CDs)
    - Need to have shitloads of peels for you
    - Put out a lot of pressure by himslef

Well basicly ist tough

An UH DK seems nice cause he can survive a Little on his own and he can grip ppl of you when some melees are in faceroll mode on you.
    A Frost Mage is good too, if he can survive on his own and not just lol burst- alter time, then iceblock and die 10 sec later.

But hey, basicly all melee/healer Teams will shit on you. Also most rogue/dps Teams will shit on you. So ist pretty frustrating.

(I still dont understand how ferals can lol 50% hp every few secs instant heal, while SP heals can barely outheal a bleedeffect while consuming mana like a motherfucker and Need los the enemy and cast time)

My best Rating this season in 2s is 1600 (1800+ last season...unreachable now) and i played with hpala, enh shaman or frost mage. Oh and i did pretty well once with a hunter, but yeah at 1600. Compared to this, on my other chars i go easily 1700 with just capping without having played like 500 games.
    I find that regardless of 2s or threes the spriest needs a partner with a spammable cc. I ran spriest rshaman and you are literally at the opponents will with any good team completely shutting you down. On the flip side, with an undergeared rdruid we seem to wreck face in 2s casually breaking 1700 without really putting time in to it. Shadow in 2s is best when it can rot a team down slowly then cc chain burst a target dead. We've beaten many a warrior healer team and even stuff like rdruid mage a few times.

As for threes, you need a rogue or mage who knows how to cc. Its easy to get orbs when your partner cccs for you to free your cast bar up. I'm just starting god comp with a few friends and the cc your team brings is invaluable to your existance in arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    Uhm... well shadow priests are in a fairly poor spot right now. Out of the classes you picked though I guess god comp is best which is spriest/mage/rdruid. For 2s... well... spriest is pretty bad in two's, I guess with a mage it's OK but not that great.

This.

Shadow/Healer is semi viable. but is painful to play due to people sitting you all day..
    Shadow/Mage is aight. Mage/rogue is going to kill your shadow though.
    Shadow/Rogue similar story but still a semi viable comp.

TLDR: LOL SHADOW 2s...