Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Haha, linking a wikipedia page about victim complex does not prove anything other than you do not understand how to interact with people.

How many times do I have to say I have nothing against removing those who are AFK from the group.
    I'm sure you didn't read the page at all, but Wikipedia has plenty of good information, and even sources!!!!!!

So yeah, that disproves your shitty "everyone is technically a bully and abuser" argument. If you really think you're being bullied in WoW, its likely that you need to take a step back and stop taking the game, and yourself so seriously. Get over that victim complex man.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Haha, linking a wikipedia page about victim complex does not prove anything other than you do not understand how to interact with people.

How many times do I have to say I have nothing against removing those who are AFK from the group.
    I'm sure you didn't read the page at all, but Wikipedia has plenty of good information, and even sources!!!!!!

So yeah, that disproves your shitty "everyone is technically a bully and abuser" argument. If you really think you're being bullied in WoW, its likely that you need to take a step back and stop taking the game, and yourself so seriously. Get over that victim complex man.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    Personally I'd not worry about it too much. Most LFR runs are fine, and a lot of fun. But it's boring making MMO-C threads about them, and even more boring replying :P

So people moan about the odd one that sucks. In many cases the people complaining about LFR are actually the ones causing the problems!

My LFR experience last week was as follows:

Entered a fresh LFR, when Immerseus was on one stack of determination (ie the group had wiped once, someone had left, I joined). I had to wait about 5 mins for a second tank, then we one shot the boss.

Fallen Protectors: We had to wait about 10 mins for the group to fill up because a tank and some healers left (presumably they had finished the last bosses already). We had decent people who explained in very basic terms what to do, we one shot the encounter.

Sadly I to go because I hadn't given myself enough time (I thought an hour might be enough, but it wasn't).

I requeued the next day. Started at fallen protectors on 1 stack. 1 shot it. Wiped once on Norushen. One shot Sha.

Overall the vibe in both instances was decent. People were chatty without being "toxic" at all. No afkers. Dps wasn't spectacular, but it was enough. People learned from mistakes (eg Norushen), and followed instructions.

My one flex raid was a bit disappointing but not because it was a bad experience. The people in the group were nice enough, no raging or insults or anything like that. The raid leader explained tactics fine. The only problem was performance. A lot of people wanted to try it, but clearly weren't prepared. Many had gear that wasn't good enough, and many died to fire that any seasoned raider would easily handle.

On the plus side, people were patient and friendly and trying to improve. I think given a few weeks, with those guys getting some experience and gear upgrades (from the isle and from LFR), they'll get up to the level where they can start progressing. And that's what it is really about.
    While this is not on topic, its nice to see someone post a good lfr/flex experience here, a lot of the threads and posts are usually negative, and reading them often makes me forget that a lot of the time i can acctually have a good experience.
    Thanks for reminding me that lfr isnt always as bad as people make it out to be. And the times they are i find its better to just forget it, move on and appreciate the good experiences.

~Thanks to PaulDok for the awesome signature!~