Page 34 of 74 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    Gladiator vs 2 1200 keyboard turning clicking warriors! Holy shit proved! D=
    Sadly it seems that most ferals aren't getting lucky over 2.2k....
    sadly the 1200 rated keyboard turning clicking warriors represents about 90% of the people in this thread.the only difference is that the people in this thread play other classes and only speak out when warriors are not a free kill,like now.want to know whats even worse?this nerf warrior thread shit is bigger then the buff warrior threads from seasons past.like when warriors are the worst pvp class in game more often then not,no one gives a shit except for warriors.

warrior are one of the most played classes in game,locks i think are last.now tell me how fair it is for the least played class to have all 3 specs out perform and have more rep then the entire warriors class in both pvp and pve last season.thats just one class there were a few classes that had all 3 specs ranking about warriors.keep crying guys,tell everyone how unfair it is to play your mage this season.remember the old community is long gone so is wows prime years "BC".

i would love to see each and every person that posts in this forum link there mains armory page.if that was to happen this thread would die,fast.
    Last edited by meathead; 2013-10-29 at 12:15 AM.

Deleted
    I'm fine with warriors' damage and utilities (I think it's a matter of scaling than anything else), but what truly annoys me is the ease required to perform well as a warrior, I think everything has been dumbed down a bit too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulkus View Post
    He didn't bold the part about disarm, so I'm assuming he wasn't using that as a part of his argument. Interrupting is a part of PvE and switching Storm Bolt and Bladestorm would affect PvE damage (no more Bladebath).

I honestly don't see warrior damage changing in any way. Blizzard wants them to be more viable in PvE which is more important than PvP. A lot of people complain about Deep Wounds being too strong and suggesting they put the damage in elsewhere (more single target) but even that I don't see happening because it seems as if Blizz wants Arms to be more AoE oriented. There may be hope there though.

The reason warriors are so far ahead isn't because of one glaring error, but more because so many small tweaks were made that added up and now they are over the top. I think a small number of minor changes would put them in a much more reasonable place. I'd start with reverting the baseline Intervene root-break and putting a small cross-cooldown on Spell Reflect/MSR and Pummel/Disrupting shout. Or Spell Reflect and MSR don't share any cooldown, but MSR no longer affects the warrior.
    all specs viable and the normalization of classes and talents has ruined wows pvp,how many times do i have to say it?yet people still piss and cry they want to raid as frost mage or pvp as an s-priest.every class has to be made viable in dps and tool kits to perform to a certain level in pve.that = unbalanced pvp because the two are not separated.why the hell should only warriors be held to pvp and pve specs?why should only arms in seasons past be so far below other classes in pve damage/viability?im glad blizzard buffed warrior damage in pve,they needed it.arms is still not the #! dps pve spec in game,right?maybe they need more buffs?

i almost forgot!warriors have been so OP'ed since cata "when rbgs started".that every good rbg team always always stacked arms warriors!o wait a mintue,warriors were only wanted to tank bgs,while the good teams stacked casters rogues.look at the big picture for once.arms was never wanted for rbgs because arms usually sucks,same goes for arenas.wheres that leave warriors players?up shit creek and im glad to see blizz make warriors strong again,like the class was designed to do.

any1 else remember when reckful at level 80 hit like 2400 in arena using level 70 weapons on his rogue.
    Last edited by meathead; 2013-10-29 at 12:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    okay here's what happens literally every single expac

x.0
    blizz: lets make warriors super strong and able to do cool things in life!
    playerbase: okay warriors seem a little broken but im sure its just unbalanced because of us not being at the level cap yet

x.1
    playerbase: holy shit warriors are still insane this is ridiculous blizzard stahp

x.2
    blizz: okay, looks like we made warriors too strong, we're nerfing their mobility, utility and damage.
    playerbase: wow now this warrior cant even touch me anymore and he does no damage hahahahaha what a weak class

x.3
    blizz: okay, looks like we made warriors too weak, but we don't want to overbuff them, so we're just tweaking them a little bit
    playerbase: hahahah warriors still suck

x.4
    blizz: okay, warriors are still too weak so we're going to majorly buff them this patch to make sure they're "competitive"
    playerbase: HOLY SHIT BLIZZ WHAT HAVE YOU DONE THIS WARRIOR JUST DID MORE DAMAGE THAN ME AND MY DK AND KILLED US ALL IN FOUR SECONDS DEAR LORD
    Last edited by Zelendorf; 2013-10-29 at 12:30 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    all specs viable and the normalization of classes and talents has ruined wows pvp,how many times do i have to say it?yet people still piss and cry they want to raid as frost mage or pvp as an s-priest.every class has to be made viable in dps and tool kits to perform to a certain level in pve.that = unbalanced pvp because the two are not separated.why the hell should only warriors be held to pvp and pve specs?why should only arms in seasons past be so far below other classes in pve damage/viability?im glad blizzard buffed warrior damage in pve,they needed it.arms is still not the #! dps pve spec in game,right?maybe they need more buffs?

i almost forgot!warriors have been so OP'ed since cata "when rbgs started".that every good rbg team always always stacked arms warriors!o wait a mintue,warriors were only wanted to tank bgs,while the good teams stacked casters rogues.look at the big picture for once.arms was never wanted for rbgs because arms usually sucks,same goes for arenas.wheres that leave warriors players?up shit creek and im glad to see blizz make warriors strong again,like the class was designed to do.

any1 else remember when reckful at level 80 hit like 2400 in arena using level 70 weapons on his rogue.
    dude, reckfull has access to the best players, he can get 2.2k+ with any class any spec, maybe not now, but you could do it back when gear wasnt the only thing u needed in arena, and where the F did you come up with "arms was never wanted for rbgs because arms usually sucks,same goes for arenas" warriors always had a good spot in arena and even rbgs, i remember when half of warriors had shadowmourne and destroy everything, i remember when fury was insanly op with double Betrayer of Humanity, i also remember when warriors used to stack so many armor pen. that could kill anything in 2 3 globals, and the list can go on, everybody is saying that warriors are out of hand right now, take a look at the ladders your gonna see that are more warriors above 2k than entire melee classess combinated. so cut the crap, strong is something but op is another thing. i rly wonder if any of you warriors that do arena, and ur healer dies in a 5 second stun, how does he feel? "omg warriors are so ok, please dont nerf them, arms was never good in arena"

The bastards never stayed feared!
    But on the other hand, I love them being OP because I can run Disc/Arms in 2s and kill everyone.

Strange, i thought meathead quit.
    guess he's still there to defend when warriors are op

blizzard uses nerf bat
    meathead uses intervene
    it fails

Warrior Haiku

Warriors cry for huge buffs
    Players cry for nerfs
    Cycle continues anew

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alexvladv View Post
    dude, reckfull has access to the best players, he can get 2.2k+ with any class any spec, maybe not now, but you could do it back when gear wasnt the only thing u needed in arena, and where the F did you come up with "arms was never wanted for rbgs because arms usually sucks,same goes for arenas" warriors always had a good spot in arena and even rbgs, i remember when half of warriors had shadowmourne and destroy everything, i remember when fury was insanly op with double Betrayer of Humanity, i also remember when warriors used to stack so many armor pen. that could kill anything in 2 3 globals, and the list can go on, everybody is saying that warriors are out of hand right now, take a look at the ladders your gonna see that are more warriors above 2k than entire melee classess combinated. so cut the crap, strong is something but op is another thing. i rly wonder if any of you warriors that do arena, and ur healer dies in a 5 second stun, how does he feel? "omg warriors are so ok, please dont nerf them, arms was never good in arena"
    i can tell you right now that im 100% sure you are full of shit and probably main a rogue.defending a class when it can hit 2400 with level 70 weapons,lmfao.yeha wow's pvp is all about skill.i guess thats why reckful switched mains when mop started right?or how he swithed manins after warriors were the wrost pvp class in again game,after mops first season.

"where the F did you come up with "arms was never wanted for rbgs because arms usually sucks,same goes for arenas" warriors always had a good spot in arena and even rbgs,"

your full of it like i said,you tell me what seasons the good rbgs team stacked arm warriors?in the two seasons "if that" since rbgs started back in cata warriors have been considered OP'ed,even then teams did not stack arms in rbgs.casters own in rbgs and thats what most teams stacked,period.sometimes teams ran double rogue for double smoke bomb.or double dk for 2 grips and crazy ass burst.double locks,double mage,or lock mage boomkin,with a dk for a puller,thats what teams ran for rbgs.warriors were wanted only to tank and thats it.

"i remember when half of warriors had shadowmourne and destroy everything, i remember when fury was insanly op with double Betrayer of Humanity, i also remember when warriors used to stack so many armor pen"

lmfao-now your really smoking some good shit.1st and player that had shadowmorune did a shit ton of damage,rets and dks that had it did just as much if not more damage then warriors.your talkign about wrath,so lets talk about S5!s5 was the first season of wrath and arms was the weakest spec in both pvp and pve in game.all warriors dropped arms and went fury,its was not much better so most warriors re-rolled dks or rets.arms was so fing weak that blizz had to do a hot fix to TRY and bring arms back up.but no matter what they did,rets and even more so dks crushed warriors in pvp.arms started to do good damage in mid ti late wrath because of arp,thats it.warriors had to pve to pvp and it made us soft as hell.

so cut the shit and stop talking out of your ass,your making yourself look dumb.your actully trying to say warriors were face roll in wrath=lmfao.we all know that wrath was all about dks and rets.rets got toned down a bit as wrath went by,but dks were still face roll.remember the video of the clicking key board turning dk that hit glad.but liek you said its player skill,lmfao.

take a look at the ladders your gonna see that are more warriors above 2k than entire melee classess combinated

what about last season when "for example" f-mages had more rep then the entire warrior class?why is that ok but not for warriors?why is it ok for other classes like shammy,locks,priests,dks,druids ect to always have two viable pvp specs,when warriors are left with only 1=arms.show me how many fury warriors are in the top of arena atm.you like #'s so show me furys #'s.since warriors only have arms for pvp and every other classes has two viable specs. doesn't it make since that arms should be at or near the top in every pvp season?if arms sucks like it usual does warriors cant not pvp as fury or prot.

what class you main?rogue or mage?

http://youtu.be/t8DDAXBxIVY typical rbg set up by the best rbgers- caster fighting caster with a rogue and a dk puller like i said .
    Last edited by meathead; 2013-10-29 at 03:07 PM.

i can tell you right now that im 100% sure you are full of shit and probably main a rogue.defending a class when it can hit 2400 with level 70 weapons,lmfao.yeha wow's pvp is all about skill.i guess thats why reckful switched mains when mop started right?or how he swithed manins after warriors were the wrost pvp class in again game,after mops first season.

"where the F did you come up with "arms was never wanted for rbgs because arms usually sucks,same goes for arenas" warriors always had a good spot in arena and even rbgs,"

your full of it like i said,you tell me what seasons the good rbgs team stacked arm warriors?in the two seasons "if that" since rbgs started back in cata warriors have been considered OP'ed,even then teams did not stack arms in rbgs.casters own in rbgs and thats what most teams stacked,period.sometimes teams ran double rogue for double smoke bomb.or double dk for 2 grips and crazy ass burst.double locks,double mage,or lock mage boomkin,with a dk for a puller,thats what teams ran for rbgs.warriors were wanted only to tank and thats it.

"i remember when half of warriors had shadowmourne and destroy everything, i remember when fury was insanly op with double Betrayer of Humanity, i also remember when warriors used to stack so many armor pen"

lmfao-now your really smoking some good shit.1st and player that had shadowmorune did a shit ton of damage,rets and dks that had it did just as much if not more damage then warriors.your talkign about wrath,so lets talk about S5!s5 was the first season of wrath and arms was the weakest spec in both pvp and pve in game.all warriors dropped arms and went fury,its was not much better so most warriors re-rolled dks or rets.arms was so fing weak that blizz had to do a hot fix to TRY and bring arms back up.but no matter what they did,rets and even more so dks crushed warriors in pvp.arms started to do good damage in mid ti late wrath because of arp,thats it.warriors had to pve to pvp and it made us soft as hell.

so cut the shit and stop talking out of your ass,your making yourself look dumb.your actully trying to say warriors were face roll in wrath=lmfao.we all know that wrath was all about dks and rets.rets got toned down a bit as wrath went by,but dks were still face roll.remember the video of the clicking key board turning dk that hit glad.but liek you said its player skill,lmfao.

take a look at the ladders your gonna see that are more warriors above 2k than entire melee classess combinated

what about last season when "for example" f-mages had more rep then the entire warrior class?why is that ok but not for warriors?why is it ok for other classes like shammy,locks,priests,dks,druids ect to always have two viable pvp specs,when warriors are left with only 1=arms.show me how many fury warriors are in the top of arena atm.you like #'s so show me furys #'s.since warriors only have arms for pvp and every other classes has two viable specs. doesn't it make since that arms should be at or near the top in every pvp season?if arms sucks like it usual does warriors cant not pvp as fury or prot.

Your argumentation and comments are beyond pathetic. I have seen some warriors defending their class but you are their king. Thanks for the laughs!

Warriors will get nerfed, I can't even say enjoy while you are op. How could somebody enjoy playing a mindless dumbed class with no downsides?
    <inactive>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    Strange, i thought meathead quit.
    guess he's still there to defend when warriors are op

blizzard uses nerf bat
    meathead uses intervene
    it fails
    i did quit wow-i come to mmo to read about another game i play.i check out the wow forums because i like to keep up on wow,it once was a great game that i loved to play.

Here's the issues I see with warriors:

1.) Seriously, how many FotM re-rollers are there? It's like 80% of the arenas I play are warrior/x/x or Warrior/warrior/x.
    2.) That damage is insane, and the fact that you can't really peel a good warrior is just too deadly for it's own good.
    3.) If you survive the burst, then you have to deal with their god-mode turtle abilities and ability to pillar hump really well.
    4.) Coupled with above, the one that really really grinds me is all that defensive ability combined with second wind.

Honestly, I DON'T want warriors nerfed that much. In fact, the only nerf I've ever wanted on warriors is their stupid second wind ticks. And it doesn't even have to be that much of a nerf, just make it tick for 2% instead of 3%, or make it 10-20% less effective while Shield Wall or Die by the Sword is up. A good warrior can kite and self-peel really well, so box humping while second wind tick away, regardless of what kind of DoTs you have on them is just plain irritating. It makes it even worse that it's ALWAYS going and doesn't cost a thing.

Seriously, they can keep the op damage, mobility and defensives, because at least I can cope with that or at least give it my best shot even if I lose, but when second wind comes into play....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theed View Post
    Your argumentation and comments are beyond pathetic. I have seen some warriors defending their class but you are their king. Thanks for the laughs!

Warriors will get nerfed, I can't even say enjoy while you are op. How could somebody enjoy playing a mindless dumbed class with no downsides?
    i think your post/comments are beyond pathetic,i proved my post you just ran your mouth.read what i wrote,where was i wrong about wrath?do you really think dk's were not the face roll class or wrath?do you think s5 never happened?watch the video i linked you can see for the self the "normal" set up for how rgbs went.

but you are right, warriors will get nerfed into nothingness again.warriors will be the worst pvp class in game again,just like last season.when arms is shit warriors are shit because warriors only have arms to pvp with,while other classes have 2.its a never ending cycle and it started in wrath.funny thing is wrath is when wow's pvp started going down hill,normalization of classes and talents,pvp and pve specs went by by.or are you going to tell me that never happened either?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aherooffools View Post
    Here's the issues I see with warriors:

1.) Seriously, how many FotM re-rollers are there? It's like 80% of the arenas I play are warrior/x/x or Warrior/warrior/x.
    2.) That damage is insane, and the fact that you can't really peel a good warrior is just too deadly for it's own good.
    3.) If you survive the burst, then you have to deal with their god-mode turtle abilities and ability to pillar hump really well.
    4.) Coupled with above, the one that really really grinds me is all that defensive ability combined with second wind.

Honestly, I DON'T want warriors nerfed that much. In fact, the only nerf I've ever wanted on warriors is their stupid second wind ticks. And it doesn't even have to be that much of a nerf, just make it tick for 2% instead of 3%, or make it 10-20% less effective while Shield Wall or Die by the Sword is up. A good warrior can kite and self-peel really well, so box humping while second wind tick away, regardless of what kind of DoTs you have on them is just plain irritating. It makes it even worse that it's ALWAYS going and doesn't cost a thing.

Seriously, they can keep the op damage, mobility and defensives, because at least I can cope with that or at least give it my best shot even if I lose, but when second wind comes into play....
    rets burst?dks have even higher damage then warriors.remember last season of cata when rogue stomped everyone,i do.when the last time mages had a down season in arena?locks and rogues are the least played classes in game,why are they always high in arena rep?last season warriors were the worst pvp class in game.both locks and rogues had more rep.how does that happen when way more people play warriors and this wen ton for an entire season,again. because wows' pvp is broken and has been since wrath.
    Last edited by meathead; 2013-10-29 at 03:22 PM.

i think your post/comments are beyond pathetic,i proved my post you just ran your mouth.read what i wrote,where was i wrong about wrath?do you really think dk's were not the face roll class or wrath?do you think s5 never happened?watch the video i linked you can see for the self the "normal" set up for how rgbs went.

but you are right, warriors will get nerfed into nothingness again.warriors will be the worst pvp class in game again,just like last season.when arms is shit warriors are shit because warriors only have arms to pvp with,while other classes have 2.its a never ending cycle and it started in wrath.funny thing is wrath is when wow's pvp started going down hill,normalization of classes and talents,pvp and pve specs went by by.or are you going to tell me that never happened either?
    Well I do remember Wrath quite well, I made 4 glads in s5-s8. S5 DK was the most op class the game had ever seen until today. I am not denying that. Nobody is. But Warriors, especialy with Shadowmourne were a joke too. I also remember prot warriors face rolling every caster team. The only season in wrath where you might say warriors were not a top tier class in pvp was S5. S5 was the worst season in the history of wow even worse than Exploit MMR Season 9, Onehit Warrior Season 12 etc. Many Classes and specs were unplayable in Season 5 because of DKs, Arcane Mages and Rogues.
    <inactive>

Deleted

http://youtu.be/t8DDAXBxIVY typical rbg set up by the best rbgers- caster fighting caster with a rogue and a dk puller like i said .
    im gonna stop here, your probly a troll or you have no ideea what are you talking, im playing a holy paladin just for the matter, im not defending anyone, how many rogues got 2400 with "shit gear" please respond to this, it was reckfull only, that got half carried by rank 1 players, im playing wow pretty much since release, and if im not mistaken s5 was the whorst warrior patch, just because dk showed up and everybody choosed a dk over a warrior. how many times did u see DK or Ret topping the charters? cut the crap alrdy, and about mages.. mages have access to strong comps that actually require some skill, for example RMP or RMD .. if u know what that is, and now WMinsert healer here. just because how dumb warrior is, and combined with the mage cc and dmg the comp is faceroll.. and now cut the crap and without insulting you i invite you to go back to ur under 2k arena/rbgs games, or maybe pve.

sadly the 1200 rated keyboard turning clicking warriors represents about 90% of the people in this thread.the only difference is that the people in this thread play other classes and only speak out when warriors are not a free kill,like now.want to know whats even worse?this nerf warrior thread shit is bigger then the buff warrior threads from seasons past.like when warriors are the worst pvp class in game more often then not,no one gives a shit except for warriors.

warrior are one of the most played classes in game,locks i think are last.now tell me how fair it is for the least played class to have all 3 specs out perform and have more rep then the entire warriors class in both pvp and pve last season.thats just one class there were a few classes that had all 3 specs ranking about warriors.keep crying guys,tell everyone how unfair it is to play your mage this season.remember the old community is long gone so is wows prime years "BC".

i would love to see each and every person that posts in this forum link there mains armory page.if that was to happen this thread would die,fast.
    Warriors representation last season was 5.7% on EU (unfortunately I don't have the global data anymore), which was higher than rogues, enh. shaman and WW monks. Actually it was exactly in the avarage spot of the melees (with feral, rets and dks at its front). It could use a buff or two, not the insanity they made.
    EDIT: Fun fact, warrior representation last season was higher than any melee but warrior this season.

Also, they nerfed ferals a lot (instant clone, NS, treant stun, FF), ret pally (guardian angel) and enhancement shaman (blast damage), which means some of those players rerolled for the retarted free to win class.
    Last edited by Knolan; 2013-10-29 at 05:11 PM.

rets burst?dks have even higher damage then warriors.remember last season of cata when rogue stomped everyone,i do.when the last time mages had a down season in arena?locks and rogues are the least played classes in game,why are they always high in arena rep?last season warriors were the worst pvp class in game.both locks and rogues had more rep.how does that happen when way more people play warriors and this wen ton for an entire season,again. because wows' pvp is broken and has been since wrath.
    Yeah, I don't want warriors to be broken op or broken nerfed to hell. It's just a little too much utility right now. And like I said, the only real problem I have with them is the second wind, which I really do think needs a nerf, but a small one. It's just the combination of great defensive cycles + second wind that's truly OP in my eyes.

I totally agree with PvP being utterly broken. I really don't take it too seriously anymore because of that reason. But now that E-Sports Gamers have been recognized by the U.S. (Link here)/ as professional athletes we'll see a bigger pick-up on PvP style games. WoW is ranked at #10 for E-Sports, so blizzard really needs to pull their heads out of their asses and balance PvP. They already lost a good chuck of players due to PvP being horrid, so hemorrhaging more subs isn't a smart idea.

FotM players wrecking people isn't cool or fun. And warriors are kind of that right now.

Meathead, your posts are certainly entertaining. I have a hard time understanding them since English is my first language.

In summary, you quit the game but are defending the current state of warriors? That doesn't make sense.

The funny thing is most of the warriors posting in here don't even know what it is to be the worst class really. With statements like we were the worst class in the game last season. S12 rogues thats worst class in the game if you want a real example.

Its almost like warriors think they are free kills if they aren't overpowered enough to be sitting at 20% rep....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alexvladv View Post
    im gonna stop here, your probly a troll or you have no ideea what are you talking, im playing a holy paladin just for the matter, im not defending anyone, how many rogues got 2400 with "shit gear" please respond to this, it was reckfull only, that got half carried by rank 1 players, im playing wow pretty much since release, and if im not mistaken s5 was the whorst warrior patch, just because dk showed up and everybody choosed a dk over a warrior. how many times did u see DK or Ret topping the charters? cut the crap alrdy, and about mages.. mages have access to strong comps that actually require some skill, for example RMP or RMD .. if u know what that is, and now WMinsert healer here. just because how dumb warrior is, and combined with the mage cc and dmg the comp is faceroll.. and now cut the crap and without insulting you i invite you to go back to ur under 2k arena/rbgs games, or maybe pve.
    wow you are so right-warriors were never broken or the worst pvp class in game at any point in time and not in s5.you are so right!warriors were really really good during S5,but choose not to play them because they wanted to play the new dks.

"how many times did u see DK or Ret topping the charters"
    every time i stepped foot into pvp/bgs/arenas.rets were called one man armys with top end burst and damage,and dks well they just could not be stopped.you actually think that rets and dks did not do top damage,LMFAO @YOU on that one,wow!talk about being one sided,lol.

"cut the crap alrdy, and about mages.. mages have access to strong comps that actually require some skill, for example RMP or RMD"

and you called me the troll?yup mages take alot of skill to play and have so since BC.you got me on that one mages=skill for sure!

" i invite you to go back to ur under 2k arena/rbgs games, or maybe pve."

lol-can u please link your main toon with the 2400+ pvp achs please.in my first season playing rbgs i tanked for my guild's atl group up until 2200.is 2200 king shit,no but it makes me better then most since.fyi my guilds alt group hit 2350 there mains hit close to 2500.so i know what im talking about when i say i know how good rbg teams were formed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    Warriors representation last season was 5.7% on EU (unfortunately I don't have the global data anymore), which was higher than rogues, enh. shaman and WW monks. Actually it was exactly in the avarage spot of the melees (with feral, rets and dks at its front). It could use a buff or two, not the insanity they made.
    EDIT: Fun fact, warrior representation last season was higher than any melee but warrior this season.

Also, they nerfed ferals a lot (instant clone, NS, treant stun, FF), ret pally (guardian angel) and enhancement shaman (blast damage), which means some of those players rerolled for the retarted free to win class.
    are you really trying to say that warriors were in a good spot last season?rogues were by far better off and so were ever other class in game.

"which was higher than rogues, enh. shaman and WW monks"
    so hows restro shammy rep in arena been?thats why ele is low,because restro is always so good.

"Fun fact, warrior representation last season was higher than any melee but warrior this season"

at what rating are you tlaking about?1500 lol.we all know warriors sucked ass last season,thats why they buffed them this season.stop trying to spin shit around.rets can play holy,feral can go heals ect.what can warriors do when arms is bad like last season?=nothing.

lmfao-your trying to say warriors were the top melee in pvp last season.keep on smoking!