Page 53 of 74 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    Not requiring shields and stance dancing has taken a lot of the skill needed to play a warrior away.
    That can all be done with macros, so I don't think "skill" really is the right word. I see what you mean, but honestly you can have a macro that puts on your shield and reflects and changes to D stance all at the same time. Then just add your equip 2h into your overpower or something. TBH i don't think it was ever really that hard to do. You just had to know the macros and what they could do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post

my point wise ass is this-warriors are coming off another piss poor pvp season right?worst class in pvp again.now we see a 52+ page thread crying and bitching for warrior nerfs and it has not even been 1/2 of the season.i used r-shammys as an example and i will do it again.r-shammys were the #1 healer threw-out cata arenas/rbgs.this was for entire x-pac and i have yet to find a +52 page thread asking for there nerfs,why?going that long at the top is so much more face roll for so much longer then warriors are/have been this season.so its ok for other classes to be on top but not for warriors.you getting this threw your head now?you starting to see the pattern?
    Once again your logic is flawed. There will always be a best, second best and worst. Right now there is a best healer and a worst healer, but most healing specs are competitive. Point being, it's not because a spec is #1 that it's OP by default. I don't mind warriors being the best class in the game, I don't mind mages the best caster in the game. As long as they are not OP as fuck and I stand a chance.

The point is not that warriors are the best, the point is that they are miles ahead.

ok i thought one was on shadow for some reason-i was wrong on that.see i can admit when im wrong unlike others.either way it was a non warrior team that win it right?and people are still saying warriors cant be killed/beat-but im the troll?right.
    People have explained several times in this thread that the warriors at blizzcon were both a destruction lock who rerolled warrior (tughonomics) and a shadow priest (zuniyakin) 1 month prior to the tournament. Both of them are the absolute top in their main specs, and qualified with those specs (destro and spriest) during the previous pvp season. They realized that their main specs are no longer competitive at that level and started playing warrior, as they figured that that is their best bet.
    Keep in mind that they made that choice with 105k dollar on the line. There is no way in the world that both players could perform at the same level on a spec they just started playing like they can on their main specs that they have been playing for years. Not at that level. The fact that they both chose to reroll warrior, shows how OP the spec really is. And the consensus among everyone who watched that tournament is that those asian teams were just not on par with most european/us top teams (its like letting a 2,2k warrior team play against a 2.7k other team, the 2.7k team wins and then use that as proof to judge warriors, while the player level difference is maybe tenfold).

Yet you keep using that to show your warrior argument, while the context is totally different.

OH my mistake. Ret also has a pummel

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by impfernal View Post
    So if you are wrong, and admit it you are entitled to flame while being wrong. All the stuff you posted starts to make sense. Warriors have been super kiteable in the past, newsflash they are not kiteable anymore. Their uptime the fact that most stuff is on cd instead of resource based, makes warr just a button mash class pretty much any retard can play. It's fine if people want to play it, hell I even enjoy it. But atleats make spellreflect have a slight lag and make people have to use macros. Warr is just too dumbed down, arms used to be stance dancing and swing timers, now its just derpmode. Just like hunters the skillcap should go up=>more mistakes in play makes em less op.

Sure its fun,
    the only i thing i was wrong about is that an s-priest wa son the winning blizz con team-it was lsd and i did stat that more then once.maybe one of skilled caped plays a priest "main" and i got it messed up.

" atleats make spellreflect have a slight lag and make people have to use macros"
    i can tell by that statement alone your full of shit.lag and SR have been fing warriors over for years.why in the hell should SR have lag?its supposed to be instant cast and work as soon as you hit the button.you want casters t be able to hit warriors even if they pop SR-that what happens when it lags.your statement make anything you say worthless.

"arms used to be stance dancing and swing timers"
    game has changes right?instant casts,other classes being dumb down-do mages/locks/priests/ rogues/dks/ ect have to stance dance=nope.macros do not =skill blizz even stated that a class should not need macros to be played right.go work on your skill lance and cry more about not knowing how to fake cast.
    Last edited by meathead; 2013-11-19 at 04:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varabently View Post
    That can all be done with macros, so I don't think "skill" really is the right word. I see what you mean, but honestly you can have a macro that puts on your shield and reflects and changes to D stance all at the same time. Then just add your equip 2h into your overpower or something. TBH i don't think it was ever really that hard to do. You just had to know the macros and what they could do.
    The skill had more to do with staying offensive or going defensive, i.e. judging if the spell reflect was worth it vs the loss in damage from not having a 2H equipped but a shield. Pressing the button doesnt require skill, it's the time you press it. Now they can press it without consequences for their damage. The real QoL change would have been that they would deal less dmg when spell reflect is up, just like they would have while wearing a shield, but no longer had to actually equip a shield.

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    The skill had more to do with staying offensive or going defensive, i.e. judging if the spell reflect was worth it vs the loss in damage from not having a 2H equipped but a shield. Pressing the button doesnt require skill, it's the time you press it. Now they can press it without consequences for their damage. The real QoL change would have been that they would deal less dmg when spell reflect is up, just like they would have while wearing a shield, but no longer had to actually equip a shield.
    Drop it zenga. It doesnt matter about the QOL changes having to wear a shield or not. Going defensive or not. ITs not changing. Get over it. If you dont like it quit. Period.

Oh wait. I see now. Your an elemental shaman. I see why your crying now. lol. reflecting those lava bursts sucks doesnt it.
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-11-19 at 04:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goBIGorGOhome View Post
    Drop it zenga. It doesnt matter about the QOL changes having to wear a shield or not. Going defensive or not. ITs not changing. Get over it. If you dont like it quit. Period.
    Go take a chill-pill or something, will ya?

10+ Year Old Account
    Once again your logic is flawed. There will always be a best, second best and worst. Right now there is a best healer and a worst healer, but most healing specs are competitive. Point being, it's not because a spec is #1 that it's OP by default. I don't mind warriors being the best class in the game, I don't mind mages the best caster in the game. As long as they are not OP as fuck and I stand a chance.

The point is not that warriors are the best, the point is that they are miles ahead.

People have explained several times in this thread that the warriors at blizzcon were both a destruction lock who rerolled warrior (tughonomics) and a shadow priest (zuniyakin) 1 month prior to the tournament. Both of them are the absolute top in their main specs, and qualified with those specs (destro and spriest) during the previous pvp season. They realized that their main specs are no longer competitive at that level and started playing warrior, as they figured that that is their best bet.
    Keep in mind that they made that choice with 105k dollar on the line. There is no way in the world that both players could perform at the same level on a spec they just started playing like they can on their main specs that they have been playing for years. Not at that level. The fact that they both chose to reroll warrior, shows how OP the spec really is. And the consensus among everyone who watched that tournament is that those asian teams were just not on par with most european/us top teams (its like letting a 2,2k warrior team play against a 2.7k other team, the 2.7k team wins and then use that as proof to judge warriors, while the player level difference is maybe tenfold).

Yet you keep using that to show your warrior argument, while the context is totally different.
    you just dont get it so im done with your ass-you dont mind this or you dont think that.i gave you example and you try to spin it off saying or they are healers,lmfao so fuck that.i stright up gave an example of how biased you people are and blizz with the r-shammy example and you just blow it off.you cant even say wow,i see and get your point that is kinda fucked up.your so hell bent on geting warriors back to there worst class in pvp state you could care less about what anyone else has to say.

I don't mind mages the best caster in the game. As long as they are not OP as fuck and I stand a chance

im waiting for you to start a thread and get it to 53+ pages asking for mages nerfs.where is it?mages like we have stated have been #1 and are/were way over the top since day 1.yet your here trashing warriors all the while mages have been a worse prob elm then warriors ever were/are.

you just dont get it so im done with your ass-you dont mind this or you dont think that.i gave you example and you try to spin it off saying or they are healers,lmfao so fuck that.i stright up gave an example of how biased you people are and blizz with the r-shammy example and you just blow it off.you cant even say wow,i see and get your point that is kinda fucked up.your so hell bent on geting warriors back to there worst class in pvp state you could care less about what anyone else has to say.

I don't mind mages the best caster in the game. As long as they are not OP as fuck and I stand a chance

im waiting for you to start a thread and get it to 53+ pages asking for mages nerfs.where is it?mages like we have stated have been #1 and are/were way over the top since day 1.yet your here trashing warriors all the while mages have been a worse prob elm then warriors ever were/are.
    thats the problem meathead. Most of these people are casters. Locks, sp. specifically. Some mages. Their whole game play was fear you into oblivion dot you up and good buy. They cant do it. They actually have to think on how to use their cooldowns and spells. Its just to much. But at the same time, the warrior class has been dumbed down. Hog ass wash

10+ Year Old Account
    like instant casts =skill right?you keep talking like warriors need to be tuned liek they were in BC or wrath while other classes are in mop.everything and every class in the game has changed and warriors had to change with it.or you get another weak season with warriors at the bottom,again.

want another example-BS.every one in this thread wants it nerfed,why?remember it was a warriors 51 talent point and was supposed to be strong right?yet it got nerfed and for almost 2 x-pacs its was known as LOL-STROM and use as a cc beaker.but that was fine becasue it was weak and made warriors weak.but now it got un nerfed and people bitch because they wan tit weak again.thats fits in with with everything that has been said in thread thread = complete shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nicola View Post
    Go take a chill-pill or something, will ya?
    or maybe you can start doing what your supposed to be doing=banning/infracting people for name calling/trolling.you never did answer my question,is it still against forum rules to straight out call someone a troll?i think yes but the posts i have reported have gone un touched,bias is bias.

like instant casts =skill right?you keep talking like warriors need to be tuned liek they were in BC or wrath while other classes are in mop.everything and every class in the game has changed and warriors had to change with it.or you get another weak season with warriors at the bottom,again.

want another example-BS.every one in this thread wants it nerfed,why?remember it was a warriors 51 talent point and was supposed to be strong right?yet it got nerfed and for almost 2 x-pacs its was known as LOL-STROM and use as a cc beaker.but that was fine becasue it was weak and made warriors weak.but now it got un nerfed and people bitch because they wan tit weak again.thats fits in with with everything that has been said in thread thread = complete shit.

- - - Updated - - -

or maybe you can start doing what your supposed to be doing=banning/infracting people for name calling/trolling.you never did answer my question,is it still against forum rules to straight out call someone a troll?i think yes but the posts i have reported have gone un touched,bias is bias.
    Dont worry i already called her out on it. and I got some re-hash of one of my posts. But dont worry. Ive already composed a formal complaint.

10+ Year Old Account
    thats the problem meathead. Most of these people are casters. Locks, sp. specifically. Some mages. Their whole game play was fear you into oblivion dot you up and good buy. They cant do it. They actually have to think on how to use their cooldowns and spells. Its just to much. But at the same time, the warrior class has been dumbed down. Hog ass wash
    your 100% right-wow's pvp and pve has been dumb down over the years to cater to bad players.you can even see it in WOD's-no hit cap or exp cap=lmfao.casters will never miss and neither will melee for that matter.this game is a shel of its former self and that goes for the community as well.its kung fu panda land now and these are the player that love it.

the funniest thing is i keep giving example's of class bias and these "guys" just blow it off.they think its ok to have caster cleaves for 2 x-pacs in rbgs but not ok to stack melee.its ok for mages to be face roll-but no warriors.like the guy said on the last page mages are ok but warrior cant be killed,lmfao.

your 100% right-wow's pvp and pve has been dumb down over the years to cater to bad players.you can even see it in WOD's-no hit cap or exp cap=lmfao.casters will never miss and neither will melee for that matter.this game is a shel of its former self and that goes for the community as well.its kung fu panda land now and these are the player that love it.

the funniest thing is i keep giving example's of class bias and these "guys" just blow it off.they think its ok to have caster cleaves for 2 x-pacs in rbgs but not ok to stack melee.its ok for mages to be face roll-but no warriors.like the guy said on the last page mages are ok but warrior cant be killed,lmfao.
    I agree. But just like in one of my prior posts. Some gentlemen proposed how warriors have so much uptime. But failed to give me an answer regarding ferals, rogues, ww, pallies and why no one formulates 53 page boo fests. The reason. Warrior has been for the most part 2 yrs running easy kills. Except for the start of cata. Start of MOP. Casters just want to stand in the middle of the ring cc the heals, root the warrior and win. Whatever. lol

Deleted
    Now im going to flame you into the ground. So warrior having no uptime is ok. Well since I have a 90 of each class and actually do arena with them i know all about melee. Please tell me how a warriors uptime compares to feral. Please tell me how a warriors uptime compares to a rogue. Please tell me how a warriors uptime compares to a WW monk. Lastly please tell me how a warriors uptime compares to a ret with handx 2. stunx2 and fear. PLEASE FING TELL ME YOU NOOB.

Do me a favor. If you clowns are going to post shit on this subject. At least know how a warrior compares to other classes. should i send you some links. maybe make you a power p oint slide. No wait ill do a flow chart in big letters and symbols so you idiots can follow it. ffs.
    Ret have only one stun on 1 min CD if they take the fear. If not they get a stun on 30 min CD and no fear. If you don't count Blinding Light on 2 min CD, which isn't a stun. You make yourself a clown here boy, but guess I'm just a noob, I'm not pro and know all about melee like you do. : (

For warriors, I think they need some minor tweeking and nerfes to keep in line with other specs and classes (some other ofc need the same treatment). No class is meant to be OP and all, not that fun really.

To give you an actual answer on this:

If you reply to a post constructively and say inside your post that you're not sure if the post you're replying to is a troll or not, that is completely fine. As long as the intent of your post is good and you're constructive to the thread, it's fine.

If you post just to call X user a troll it isn't fine. It's spammy and unnecessary.

A message to everybody actively posting in this thread, we've already posted warnings in this thread and we're going to start handing out infractions if you continue flaming/trolling.

10+ Year Old Account

You gave the 'resto shaman being the best healer in cata'-example to question why people did not make a big long thread asking for nerfs.

your words:
    .i used r-shammys as an example and i will do it again.r-shammys were the #1 healer threw-out cata arenas/rbgs.this was for entire x-pac and i have yet to find a +52 page thread asking for there nerfs,why?going that long at the top is so much more face roll for so much longer then warriors are/have been this season.so its ok for other classes to be on top but not for warriors.you getting this threw your head now?you starting to see the pattern?

And that is the entire point: none disputes that resto shamans were the best healer in pvp throughout most of cata.
    I made you a little graph:

The red line is the standard, and most specs are slightly above it or slightly under it. It's perfectly possible that a spec is near the green dot and is the best spec in the game, just because there is no really OP class at that moment. The specs that are always really good don't bother people that much, because you can beat them with skill. It's the specs that are fucking OP (warrior first season of MoP, BM hunters 5.0 to 5.3, ele shamans 5.3) that make people create threads like this one. It really doesn't matter how long a class has been above the red line. Locks are pretty much always above the red line. Yet they are not perceived as OP, just really good, season in season out.

And my last attempt: yet you use the fact that a spec has been really good to justify warriors being fucking OP now.

My point was not that they should not change. My point is that there are no consequences for rotating spell reflect, mass spell reflect, pummel and disrupting shout; whereas there used to be consequences in the past (less damage due to 1h+shiield), and that thus the real skill was in judging if it's worth it to lose dmg vs a potential reflect. That skill was taken away.

The issue with bladestorm is not so much the damage in itself, but the fact that the warrior is immune to cc, can break CC with it all while CC'ing other people (shouts). It's completely dumb that one can't disarm bladestorm, where warriors can bladestorm out of a disarm. That is the dumb shit that people don't like about warriors: if you play a rogue and you predict another melee is going to use big CDs, it would make sense to disarm it. One would call that well played in nearly every situation. Not so with warriors ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ironjaws-Mike View Post
    Ret have only one stun on 1 min CD if they take the fear. If not they get a stun on 30 min CD and no fear. If you don't count Blinding Light on 2 min CD, which isn't a stun. You make yourself a clown here boy, but guess I'm just a noob, I'm not pro and know all about melee like you do. : (

For warriors, I think they need some minor tweeking and nerfes to keep in line with other specs and classes (some other ofc need the same treatment). No class is meant to be OP and all, not that fun really.
    Here let me redirect you. Hammer of justice 6 second stun 1 min cd. Level 30 talents repentance stun 15 second cd. (assuming you dont take fist of justice). Then you have blinding light. A stun/disorient for x amount of seconds. Plus fear on top of that. The aracane ability if your a BELF. HMMM.. akward. lol

Here let me redirect you. Hammer of justice 6 second stun 1 min cd. Level 30 talents repentance stun 15 second cd. (assuming you dont take fist of justice). Then you have blinding light. A stun/disorient for x amount of seconds. Plus fear on top of that. The aracane ability if your a BELF. HMMM.. akward. lol
    Repentance isn't a stun, it's a disorient. You can't take Fear if you've got Rep or Fist of Justice. The arcane ability can be gotten by loads of classes, not just Ret Paladins. Blinding Light also breaks on damage, unless you glyph it.

Deleted
    You try hard much? First all dont play Belf, kind of ridiculous to just add that too it lol. How about warriors that are Belf then? Erh mah gawd!

Blinding Light, 2 min CD, Disorient for 6 sec, or if glyphed, 3 sec knockback.

Lvl 30 Talent; HoJ on 30 sec, Repentance or Fear, you cant have all. However you make it, there is only one stun. Cause Repentance isn't a stun, neither is Fear or Blinding Light. They are CC however, but not stuns.

But well, it's off topic anyway, just wanted to correct you.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggli View Post
    Repentance isn't a stun, it's a disorient. You can't take Fear if you've got Rep or Fist of Justice. The arcane ability can be gotten by loads of classes, not just Ret Paladins. Blinding Light also breaks on damage, unless you glyph it.
    Was beaten to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Repentance is a mesmerise, not a stun, it doesn't dr with stuns either. It dr's with hex, poly, trap, etc ...