Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgsnstuff View Post
    In your case the warrior has mass spell reflection and shockwave. So if you root the warrior, he stays rooted unless he wants to blow insignia on roots.
    Lot of people don't understand that warriors can't have shockwave and bladestorm OR root break and mass spell reflect OR stormbolt and bloodbath/avatar.
    As a mage, I have no issues against warriors in 1v1, because I know warriors well, have one as PvE main.

It seems very few in this thread understand that nerfing warrior mobility/anti cc would turn them into crap, warriors were utter crap in 5.2. Arms warrior damage is actually low compared to mages, rogues and hunters, they just can keep doing it most of the time.
    So if warrior mobility/reflects get nerfs, arms does need either damage buff or cc buff to be viable.
    How come no one jumped on this guy for saying basically what I've been saying the last couple pages? Where are all the players coming in and pointing at warriors and screaming "OP!" while also being able to provide no real reason why they are OP, outside of the gross exaggerations that have become commonplace in this thread?

Did people finally realize it's skill related?

So I guess only takes one other class to become very strong to people to forget how OP frost mages continue to be

Quote Originally Posted by Coraulten View Post
    I said i could hit around 90ks in this gear, you responded with i could not hit anyone in grievous gear for that amount in malev. I am in malev and i provided a screenshot of hitting someone in grievous. But hey, move the goalposts to make yourself feel better.

I think there was a bit of miss communication between us, i was under the impression we were counting the auto attack that happens as you MS when generating rage.
    Saying "I'm in Malevolent gear" and then having a Grievous weapon really just shits on your own argument. Compare this to the fact that if you were instead in FULL normal mode SoO gear (read: much MUCH better than full Grievous gear) with a Grievous weapon, the character sheet would literally read only 3k more on your min and max damage.

No, you cannot hit nearly anywhere near what you're saying in actual Malevolent gear. Yes, you can hit like a freight train when you're using a weapon with which warriors themselves scale one of the best of any class in the game.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2014-01-04 at 06:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumaw View Post
    So I guess only takes one other class to become very strong to people to forget how OP frost mages continue to be
    Yes, it's true... Warrior is OP but mages are still stronger.

Deleted
    I don't think warriors gotta be nerfed...The way they are is okay...All you need to know is your own class.

Quote Originally Posted by Redlikemyrage View Post
    How come no one jumped on this guy for saying basically what I've been saying the last couple pages? Where are all the players coming in and pointing at warriors and screaming "OP!" while also being able to provide no real reason why they are OP, outside of the gross exaggerations that have become commonplace in this thread?

Did people finally realize it's skill related?
    As of now warriors and skill can not be mentioned on the same page.
    They have retardedly high damage and an endless supply of gapclosers.

Warriors only need one change. Remove disarm protection from bladestorm and don't let them be able to bladestorm when disarmed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post

Warriors only need one change. Remove disarm protection from bladestorm and don't let them be able to bladestorm when disarmed.
    What's the point of bladestorm then? Just save your same cooldown disarm for Bladestorm always negating the whole ability. And I'm play a Lock so I know Warrs can be a pain.

EDIT: Just make it so that Warrior cannot use the shouts during it. Unpeeleable immunine lol aoe pummel into a fear that you sit in to eat the whole Bladestorm.

Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post

You are assuming all warriors run Bladestorm. They don't. And my skill comment was referring to the skill of players fighting against warriors, not the skill warriors take. Try reading my previous posts instead of taking my last one out of context. And let me get this straight, you want one of our talents to go back to being useless?You do realize that every disarm in the game is a short CD that Bladestorm, right? Dragon Roar is already weak in competitive PvP, and Shockwave is only decent in/vs. certain comps.

Quote Originally Posted by Weltmacht View Post
    What's the point of bladestorm then? Just save your same cooldown disarm for Bladestorm always negating the whole ability. And I'm play a Lock so I know Warrs can be a pain.

EDIT: Just make it so that Warrior cannot use the shouts during it. Unpeeleable immunine lol aoe pummel into a fear that you sit in to eat the whole Bladestorm.
    This is a more realistic request to Bladestorm. Almost any warrior can agree the shouting part pushes it over the top.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlikemyrage View Post
    You are assuming all warriors run Bladestorm. They don't. And my skill comment was referring to the skill of players fighting against warriors, not the skill warriors take. Try reading my previous posts instead of taking my last one out of context. And let me get this straight, you want one of our talents to go back to being useless?You do realize that every disarm in the game is a short CD that Bladestorm, right? Dragon Roar is already weak in competitive PvP, and Shockwave is only decent in/vs. certain comps.

This is a more realistic request to Bladestorm. Almost any warrior can agree the shouting part pushes it over the top.
    1. Warriors who don't take bladestorm are not such a big problem. Bladestorm, more important than its damage, allows the warrior to break roots as well as become immune to time delayed ccs such as binding shot, capacitor totem and remorseless winter, which are very important ccs.
    2. Please, it's not like warriors would be the only class with unimpressive talents if bladestorm goes back to being disarmable.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrin View Post
    Its like people got so used to them being OP that they don't complain anymore.

But any other class start feeling the same and all hell breaks loose lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumaw View Post
    Its like people got so used to them being OP that they don't complain anymore.

But any other class start feeling the same and all hell breaks loose lol
    Mages OP ?! My hunter, warlock, rogue, druid and shaman would like to have a word with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexarion View Post
    1. Warriors who don't take bladestorm are not such a big problem. Bladestorm, more important than its damage, allows the warrior to break roots as well as become immune to time delayed ccs such as binding shot, capacitor totem and remorseless winter, which are very important ccs.
    2. Please, it's not like warriors would be the only class with unimpressive talents if bladestorm goes back to being disarmable.
    Nowhere did I imply this. I pointed out in the post you quoted that the other two talents are weak. So it wouldn't make warriors "the only class with unimpressive talents" it would make them a class with an entire row of weak talents.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrin View Post
    Against warriors sure, just like hunters beat mages like always. To support the argument for nerfs, warriors are too easy to play and have too much up time or too much dmg. Small nerfs to damage or mobility cd' s bring em back down, warrs just scale insanely well with gap closers or buffs, thats why they are hard to balance. Wanna have fun play an sp

Little late to the party here but their is very little on arms warriors which is current. (Wonder why)

Obviously not going to read thru 75 pages but I'm going to assume that we haven't failed as a human race and the majority of posts tear into the OP for being absolutely brainless? Didn't get much past his first sentence but if the title was any indicator....

Having quit after we cleared TOT to prepare for ffxiv I recently came back (after clearing all ffxiv content). I was fairly excited to try out my warrior again after hearing arms finally got a buff. Apparently scaling wasn't taken into account because low and behold we are basically the bottom dps class give or take. Sigh.

Yea def in need of a nerf. Sigh. Not sure what spurred the OPs war hate, must be a bad of epic proportions but even if we assumed the numbers lie, and we address the "brainless" rotation portion of his QQ. To that I say, show me a non brainless rotation? To be fair and say I understand what he means in terms of required hotkeys... Their are still several classes of equal or even worse "brain power"

So yea, wheres the buff arms thread? We are obviously In dire need. I held out in 5.3 as I detest being a cookie cutter/required build to raid... And was able to do so because I out performed many fury warriors. In this patch after the supposed "buff" the gap is just too wide and I'm being politely forced to go fury. I can't really argue.

Anyone see anything coming our way before the xpac next year basically?

- - - Updated - - -

Lol the thread above me. I question how invested you must be in your job that if your iq doesn't warrant common sense and practicality, which part of your being is able to ignore simple and wide spread (ie: sample size in the millions) worth of statistics.

I cry for today's generation and fear for my first born

Necromancy is a forbidden art in the realm of the MMO-Champion forums. Please refrain from ressurrecting dead threads in the future.

~ Yva
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2014-05-06 at 03:29 PM.