weak aura help for iron tomb

have been working on dark shaman heroic for a week now and looking for some help with iron prison weak aura if anyone can input a string that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by ek9red View Post
    have been working on dark shaman heroic for a week now and looking for some help with iron prison weak aura if anyone can input a string that would be great.
    General boss weak aura's would be handy if anyone has them as there are many .

Good luck in your search.
    Quote Originally Posted by Equim View Post
    I really don't see anything wrong with playing what you enjoy. Be it Frost, Fire, Arcane or Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

you need to explain what you want...

show when the boss can use the ability?
    show an icon when you're imprisoned?
    show an icon with duration when anyone is imprisoned?
    show the name of anybody who is imprisoned?

Quote Originally Posted by ek9red View Post
    I made one last night since we are progressing on the fight as well. Basically it shows an icon once you get it and shows its duration so you know when to pop your CD to cover it. I'm in class at the moment but I'll post it when I get home if no one else does.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok this is the one I use. It shows an Icon on the left hand side of Iron Prison with a timer on it for when it expires so you can pop your CD. Hopefully it helps and GL

Code:
    dKZrcaGErkTliQxJcZujQ5krMnQ6MIeDBizNkAVKDJy)OOFkk8xjyCaDyKmurLbJunCjQdksyAOYXGQZbLfkkzPiLfdrwov9qrPEQWJrPNtLVbbtvftwsnDqxuKQRksYZeX1LqBesTnk2SkTDLWPP0xff9zLY3fj1ifPyzsYOvImEi0jvs3sP6AkCErvxwQHb43QAHRJckDuKztXOjDnt60A3ZVOvSsGT)sX2LwzFIRefswElmFbOfsry0D52xO8suolztXQ)jmPNZBDprXkb2(lfBxAL9jUswYIcOSo2c8pldKEe3w6DqR)jcQWPahzoKrazCafOuuROwhf3NadBABnR4uGyg3RRHc9oObFKaGHa2WmggqaD354u47n7to5l3kSSprb7)81FQjklf5Z4EDnuO3hgCqoeaagG4ygmSkD35Wu4GuSmC5ElbQi70NN0PPG95FVoAIl0GGMbgag4GZymMQeD3hjAwj0GGMbgag4GZymMQeD3hjAMi0GGMbgag4GZymMQeD3hjcQGue1XB32AVttCfqVDBR96OOORP1OuwkQBKkEVN8LBfPjf0sj6uTSccfQ2PJM4kw9pHj9CER7jAwPiZMIrt6AM0P1UNFrlOGkS1kw9pHj9CER7jk4FQADu4F(whfOkYdT6iOGcQa2icZ(5FVoAIRjGMvAcOzIMackOIfAIZbaiOe