Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    2nd wing particularly Dark Shamans and Nazgrim are definitaly a bit overtuned for LFR.

Overall SOO LFR seems more unforgiving than TOT LFR.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    2nd wing particularly Dark Shamans and Nazgrim are definitaly a bit overtuned for LFR.

Overall SOO LFR seems more unforgiving than TOT LFR.

From a TANK POV in a new LFR it seems about the same with less normal / heroic raiders to buff the group through things. I went into LFR part 2 this weekend when I had some extra time and I had to abuse raid warning similar to how I had to in previous tiers at the start of LFR. Some may not notice it but in general at the begining of LFR it's always hard but the lack or peoepl that know it in normal and heroic is what I found was REALLY hurting the group as there was a huge gap in who knew what to do.

Got the first 2 bosses donw with 2 wipes each and that was with a dps respecking prot as no tanks were joining. It's not overtuned in the sense that it's a brick wall for LFR but it's hard in the sense that it's more in lines to teaching the group what to expect out of raiding and not following basic instructions can wipe the group. This IMO was a good step by blizz as so ofter you hear "lfr teaches you nothing it's mindless" and this came both from those that do lfr as thre end game and those beyond lfr. Don't knwo how many times I saw "I have nothign to do end game as a casual and LFR is NOT raiding I can afk in there" well watch what you wish for ....some of the same peoepl are now complaining it's too hard!

It's a raid bosses should not be 1 shot if you are not executing your roles properly. Good step by blizz but it will be nerfed and some things deff should be nerfef... can't have all cordination style fights without providing the tools to cordinate properly!