Thread: How to dispell?

Deleted

How to dispell?

Sorry about a noob question.
    I am a Restoration Shaman and I just did Temple of The Jade Serpent dungeon and at Sha of Doubt boss I didin`t know how to dispell. :P I still don`t know, so someone please tell me.

Deleted
    dispell the debuff by targetting the player that is affected with http://www.wowhead.com/spell=106113 (touch of nothingness) i think the ability that u use as shaman is the cleanse or purify spirit something like that

In case you don't have one, get an add on that properly displays current debuffs on the target; ElvUI, Grid and many others. Followed by an add on, I personally use Clique, for making quick and easy to use keybinds. I use shift+left click. This keybind works on raid/group frames. You mouse over the frame, press the keybind and then you dispell.

This is imo the most quick and easy way to dispell.

Monster Hunter addict

Decursive is a nice all in one addon for dispelling....I usually run it even as Enhancement...even though our Cleanse isn't uber.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's good to know how it works, basically in your frames (if you are using raid frames for 5 mans) you will see the debuffs and you just need to click on the person you wish to remove the debuff on and cast purify spirit.

However as Jayinjersey mentions here...

Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    Decursive is a nice all in one addon for dispelling....I usually run it even as Enhancement...even though our Cleanse isn't uber.
    I almost never remember to dispell anything without Decursive. It's such a fantastic addon as a healer and easy to use. Basically it will put little boxes on your screen, which turn red when someone gets a debuff on them that you can dispel, at which point you just have to click on the box and it will cast purify spirit on the person with the debuff. I don't even have purify spirit key bound (it's off on the corner of my screen just in case).

I use VuhDo for my healing addon, displays spells that can be dispelled on your raid frames. You can use a mixture of mouse clicks and keybinds through the VuhDo interface.
    “I’m like King Midas in reverse. Everything I touch turns to shit.”

Question has been answered. Personally, I use an addon called Vuhdo. The way I have it set up, when someone gets a debuff I can dispel, I just mouse over their unit frame and hold alt and left click.

At any rate, be aware that occasionally there are fights where you have to dispel NPC's (like Tsulong in ToES) who likely won't be in your unit frames. In those cases, it's good to have an efficient way to dispel them as well.