Assassination stacking haste?

So, my understanding for 5.4 Assassination was the idea was to get our three secondary stats (Mastery, Haste, Crit) about even.
    However, plugging my character into Shadowcraft, its telling me to reforge everything into Haste. From my understanding Haste had such a high value in 5.3 due to its interaction with the Meta-Gem and the RPPM Trinkets, which got nurfed in 5.4.

[3:11:34] Reforged Quadra-Head Brooch to -233 Hit / +233 Haste
    [3:11:34] Reforged Nine-Tailed Spaulders to -306 Hit / +306 Haste
    [3:11:34] Reforged Laser Burn Bracers to -362 Expertise / +362 Haste
    [3:11:34] Removed reforge from Sign of the Bloodied God
    [3:11:34] Reforged Renataki's Soul Charm to -632 Expertise / +632 Haste
    [3:11:34] Reforged Vicious Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault to -632 Hit / +632 Haste
    [3:11:34] Reforged Belt of Glowing Embers to -380 Hit / +380 Expertise
    [3:11:34] Reforged Reality Ripper Ring to -310 Hit / +310 Haste
    [3:11:34] Reforged Nazgrim's Gutripper to -251 Crit / +251 Haste
    [3:11:34] Removed reforge from Nine-Tailed Legguards
    [3:11:34] Reforged Iron Qon's Boot Knife to -129 Hit / +129 Expertise
    [3:11:34] Removed reforge from Tunic of the Barbed Assassin

This gives me 7599 Mastery, 5111 Crit, and 11942 Haste, which is no where near even. Am I missing something (Which would be my guess), and if so what, or is Shadowcraft doing something weird?

Deleted
    The T16 2P bonus is based on number of combo points you generate through Fate Seal (crit), which again is determined by the number of combo point generating attacks you get in (haste). Without the 2P, mastery wins.

On a sidenote, you still have two trinkets that benefit from haste (the number of attacks you can do during their respective procs). Those things combined could help explain why Shadowcraft wants you to go haste build.
    Last edited by mmoc0b3cb0c063; 2013-09-25 at 11:08 AM.

SimC was doing the same thing to me. Had me stacking haste depending on i had buffs or not. I have no 2pc either. If I had raid buff it said mastery, if self buffed haste

Quote Originally Posted by Lachtobi View Post
    The T16 2P bonus is based on number of combo points you generate through Fate Seal (crit), which again is determined by the number of combo point generating attacks you get in (haste). Without the 2P, mastery wins.
    I have 2pc T15 atm, but only 1pc T16 so no set bonus there, I am REALLY looking forward to it but no luck so far. So agreed, Mastery *should* win, but it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Lachtobi View Post
    On a sidenote, you still have two trinkets that benefit from haste (the number of attacks you can do during their respective procs). Those things combined could help explain why Shadowcraft wants you to go haste build.
    Shado-Pan has a fixed ICD and a 15% chance to proc, as assasination my attacks are already fairly quick so at best more haste might trigger it a second or two earlier, really worth it over more constant damage from poisons?
    Renataki's Soul Charm is RPPM, which got nurfed so it isnt proced more often based on haste, so the same base comment about Shado-Pan applies, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Valkaneer View Post
    SimC was doing the same thing to me. Had me stacking haste depending on i had buffs or not. I have no 2pc either. If I had raid buff it said mastery, if self buffed haste
    My group has all raid buffs, except +4% Physical Damage (I'm the only melee except the tanks sadly) which I have it set to.

It has me doing over 3k more dps with the haste reforges, and Im not understanding why.

Ya actually When I looked at my Sim again Scale Factor had mastery over haste by only .03. but Normalized had mastery and haste with the same Stat weight #

10+ Year Old Account
    Only RPPM for trinkets was nerfed. Between having a MH weapon over your average ilevel (more auto-attack, dispatch, mutilate damage), having the cloak, and having the meta, haste should be quite close. I'm not surprised it'd pull ahead.

I think by the time everyone is bis t16 HWF, we will likely see an even split between haste/crit/mastery, seeing as 2pc will push up crit and haste, and mastery is just always a factor in Assassination.

Sidenote, getting insane levels of crit in Sub atm, trinket procs push up towards 65 and I have shit gear.