Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    You didn't lose target so often in GW1 though. Wish they would officially support ICM and give a reason for the guy behind it to support it.

The problem is that he uses AHK for the "mod" and they can't detect the difference between AHK using ICM and AHK using macros so they can't approve since their software won't differentiate the two making hackers/cheaters uncatchable.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWashu View Post
    Just wish they would fix tab targeting, then maybe I could fight the mob in front of me instead of the one down the street.
    I think this is in the update due in mid October.

Here it is: (https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...pdates-preview)

Other Misc. fixes:
    Tab Targeting Improvements

Now prioritizes Champs/Legendary, then players/clones, then everything else
    Deselecting your target now resets tab selection history (aka, you’ll start tabbing through from the beginning if you deselect)
    Can now tab target if your character can see the target (Was dependent on camera before)

Granted, it doesn't fix the "I moved the camera 1 pixel so please de-select my target for me" issues.
    Last edited by Cyclone Jack; 2013-09-25 at 11:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWashu View Post
    Just wish they would fix tab targeting, then maybe I could fight the mob in front of me instead of the one down the street.
    I wish they would get with 2013 and add target nearest player, but I guess since mesmers rely on confusion (LOL E-SPORTS BRO!) because that really takes skill, it will never happen.

Particle effects are still insane, reason enough not to play. Hi GW2 forums, you miss my nerd rage over this shit game?

I'd probably play if they added cast bars, since the idea of watching for enemy attacks has all but gone out the fucking window what with being literally blind 24/7.

Just going to tack on that I really miss 'target of target'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Just going to tack on that I really miss 'target of target'.
    Well that was never in GW1 so I don't really miss it, it takes away the mystery of who is getting focused or going to get rupted but then again none of that really matters in GW2 you just curbstomp everyone because people die in 2.5 seconds unless you're bunker.

Besides, you can't directly heal people so what would be the point?

I believe that in some pvp state of the game they said they are considering something like castbars. I tmay only be for spvp, but I have no idea how serious they are about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zed zebes View Post
    I believe that in some pvp state of the game they said they are considering something like castbars. I tmay only be for spvp, but I have no idea how serious they are about it.
    I don't think they would do it, even less only for one game mode. Because the implementation of cast bars would inflict quite a huge change on that game mode alone that it would be even more estranged from the rest of the game than it is right now. And that's not a good thing to aim at.

The problem is that lots of "serious" pvpers have rerolled to nothing but asura because it's nearly impossble to see their animations since they are very small + lots of their animations aren't "unique" for the same weaponset.

It's a cop-out solution tbh, they should just change the asura animations (and any other animations that are extremely similar).
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tintenkiller View Post
    They didn't really change anything in that regard. It's still a mess in bigger groups.
    Fairly sure 2 updates were done regarding that:
    > If multiple people are attacking a single NPC, the particle effects on that NPC get reduced so you can tell what they're telegraphing
    > For WvW there is a high-performance setting in graphics options which tones down the clusterfuck of players/spells...dunno by how much though

Particle effects still generally get pretty crazy in group fights, but I don't know how they can reduce them any further without taking away from the solo/visual aspects of this game. You have to admit most abilities in this game are BEAUTIFUL to look at, along with the rest of the game's visuals...GW2 is the best-looking MMO for me, pushing even my GTX 780 graphics card to 100% usage. I don't think I've seen any other MMO do that.
    Last edited by Xuvial; 2013-09-27 at 02:55 AM.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

10+ Year Old Account
    With all this talk of bugs its important that if you ever encounter any. Report it. You wouldn't believe how many idiots just sit back and say " This game sucks!!!1!" because they encounter 1 then just logged off and hoped that it would be fixed. Most people just don't say anything and that's the real problem. I had that problem too with the vista in that 1 zone. I reported it and next again day it was working no problem. Do your part and help the game.
    Remember, A Man may break a Woman's Heart - But a Woman will destroy a Man's life. - SJK @ the #Antiwokenessworld

Deleted
    I havent checked official forums for bugs. Do know they tried fixing bugs with every patch. But 6 months after launch for example there were still same bugs from launch still in place.
    Did they fix stealth issue that a stealthed enemy looks stealthed for longer time than he actually is? I dont know, but a bug that lasted from launch into several months into the game... at least in november it wasnt fixed, dont know now.
    But like I said, official forum got threads on bugs