Poll: How many days per week do you raid?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

--> POLL <-- How often do you raid normals/heroics?

I want to see if the numbers Blizzard reveals about % of casuals vs. non-casuals is correct.

EXCLUDE LFR from this poll.
    Last edited by superdooper; 2013-09-23 at 07:10 PM.

so, where is the poll exactly?
    Anyway, normals twice per week.

Wed/Sun/Mon. So 3 days a week.

Also, silly new people (or trolls) not knowing polls take a few seconds... pfft!

Where's the none option?

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting to see people from 2012 posting (so over a year), asking where the poll is.
    Poll can't be added when you make a new thread, but has to be setup after posting the thread.

Anyways, I raid 3 days a week if lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptRik View Post
    Where's the none option?
    The one where you ignore the thread. >.>

Your results will be extremely skewed in favor of non-casuals since very few casuals actually visit any type of WoW forums.

raid normally 2 times per week 4h each. Killed ra-den 1 month before the patch and garrosh Week 1

Normals now, heroics when normal cleared. Raid Wednesday, Friday, Sunday and Monday from 20:30 - 24:00.

We raid 3 nights a week, well we recently took one of our raid nights to do Flex instead, so Normal is 2 nights a week. Makes it even worse for me that we are still 2/14N and 4/14 on Flex since we don't raid casual at all

4 days a week, 3.5 hours each night. Sunday-Wednesday adding Thursday as a fifth when we want to push.

Quote Originally Posted by superdooper View Post
    I want to see if the numbers Blizzard reveals about % of casuals vs. non-casuals is correct.

EXCLUDE LFR from this poll.
    You're trying to verify numbers about the general WoW population by conducting a (highly scientific) poll on a forum full of hardcore raiders? Whatever result you get is 100% meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by Adhemar View Post
    You're trying to verify numbers about the general WoW population by conducting a (highly scientific) poll on a forum full of hardcore raiders? Whatever result you get is 100% meaningless.
    Yeah, the inherent problem here is that you're only looking at the portion of the playerbase who are coming to and posting on MMO-Champion. This is going to drastically skew your numbers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Scheduled for 3 days a week, however only raided 2 actual days in the last two weeks due to people not showing up. /grumble

4x 3h a week but i don't consider my self to be hardcore by any means. we do aim to clear all content on 25hc, eventually.

10+ Year Old Account
    3 nights a week for 3 hours per night. I'd like to raid more but my guild isn't as hardcore as i'd like.

4 x 3 Hours a week. We're on 13 / 14 Normal Mode at the moment, but we've been held back quite a bit this time with the very long queues to get onto our server. I suspect we could have completed Garrosh within the first week if the queues, server lag and bugs were not so prevalent in our attempts.

We aim to do all Heroic content, but we don't consider ourselves Hardcore, just focused and determined.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by superdooper View Post
    MMOC is heavily skewed towards more serious players and will not reflect this ratio accurately at all.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Adhemar
    Yeah, the inherent problem here is that you're only looking at the portion of the playerbase who are coming to and posting on MMO-Champion. This is going to drastically skew your numbers.
    I've seen enough people here claiming that they raid only LFR... and enough people here listing their heroic ##/total... I think it should catch most of the demographics

Plus a forum this large should easily be enough of a sampling.

What's going to skew your results is that you have no idea what Blizz calls "casual" internally...

And, saying "ignore LFR" is skewing your results toward "hardcore", as I see no other way to define the segment you cut out except "casual".

So between cutting out a casual segment, and having no idea if it your model fits blizzards model...

In answer; I raid once or twice a month if the stars line up. If I'm online, if they need me, if I feel like it... Therefore I didn't vote. I raided yesterday when a dps bailed on the guild and I was available. Prior to that 3 or 4 weeks ago when the normal lock was on vacation, and they needed portals / cookies.