Balance Druid help

I am a Balance Druid on Stormrage, my name is Cazmeer. My DPS has sufferer over the last couple of weeks. I have looked at the Icy-viens Balance guide and I am gemed, enchanted and my rotation is the same as the suggest. I also am optimized on ask Mr Robot, but my dps in our flex raid last night was low it was around 70k for most of the fights. I did get a few new pieces of gear and I am hoping that this might help. Any suggestions or tricks? I know when I don't move around a lot I hit like a truck, but when I move around a lot my dps falls.

Please only helpful posts only thanks

Cazmeer

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Armory for those checking - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...zmeer/advanced

You could push for the 10.3k Haste Breakpoint in your current Gear but it'd involve a lot of Haste Gems and such. However if you stick with the 5.3k Haste Breakpoint, which I recommend you do then you should reforge into Haste after Crit, not Mastery.

5273 Haste > Crit > Haste > Mastery

I'm pretty sure Mr Robot put Mastery over Haste because that seems to be the way you're reforged. By changing this you could get over 1k more Haste which would help a bit more with your casts. Mastery does become better than extra Haste but only when you start using the 10.3k Haste Breakpoint.

Also you should find that changing to Heart of the Wild (Level 90 Talent) will increase your DPS. Nature's Vigil has its uses but HOTW is a passive 6% Intellect increase without having to worry about it. Unless you want to pop it with Tranq for a strong Raid CD.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunnar View Post
    You could push for the 10.3k Haste Breakpoint in your current Gear but it'd involve a lot of Haste Gems and such. However if you stick with the 5.3k Haste Breakpoint, which I recommend you do then you should reforge into Haste after Crit, not Mastery.

5273 Haste > Crit > Haste > Mastery
    Considering it's been said again and again that you should go for 10289/10296 breakpoint at roughly 515 ilvl, I would defo say you should go for that now in your gear. For the record, since you're using LFR 2/2 Purified, you need x amount less haste to reach it.

Your hit is way, way too high. I see you've tried to minimize your hit with the gear you have (such as ignoring some socket bonuses), but I'd recommend you replace your Wushoolay's ASAP. Quite sure the Shado-Pan Assault VP one is better now (you could run your character through WrathCalcs to check). Either that, or get your hands on the 535 Yu'lon's Bite.

As for talents, if you want the easy route, go with Heart of the Wild. For most encounters in SoO, Dream of Cenarius is better, but that requires a lot more micro managing, so if you're struggling with DPS as it is, you probably shouldn't bother with that just yet. You should probably also switch Cenarion Ward to Ysera's Gift, as it provides more healing with less effort (and isn't a DPS loss to use).

70k DPS seems really low in your item level, but I'm afraid it's quite hard to look at gameplay issues without any logs. You can read the Moonkin Guide for general tips and tricks (or check out the Elitist Jerks thread).
    "Such insolence... such arrogance... must be PUNISHED!"

Cazmeer,

As others have pointed out, your hit is absurdly high but it doesn't seem like you have any way to get rid of the excess besides a new trinket instead of Wushulays (maybe farm coins to the Yulon's Bite for 50K coins?). My personal preference is to get your crit up higher by reforging out of mastery where you can - it looks like if you redo your reforges you can pick up another 5%+ crit. 20% crit is way too low imo especially for your gear level. If you want to chat, hit me up on Stormrage (Pippilongear), I'd be happy to chat during non-raid times.

Regards,

Pippilongear