Enchant level requirements?

Haven't played since the end of Cata, so I'm a bit of a noob here, but...have they changed something about level requirements for enchants? On my level 40 Monk, I'm looking at a vellium of Heartsong, and it doesn't appear to have any level or iLvl requirement on it. It says "30 spirit for 15 seconds".

Did they change enchants to scale down to lower levels or something?

Yeah. Enchants scale with level, now. Any enchant is usable at any level.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    you're not supposed to kill someone unless they kill you first. it's common sense.

unfortunately though, they dont scale with level like heirlooms. They increase in stats every "tier". You have stats for pre 60, then pre 70 etc. There was a spreadsheet floating around that showed the stats for all enchants somewhere on google.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barkong View Post
    unfortunately though, they dont scale with level like heirlooms. They increase in stats every "tier". You have stats for pre 60, then pre 70 etc. There was a spreadsheet floating around that showed the stats for all enchants somewhere on google.
    I think you mean this one: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...er=true&gid=17

Good thing I have a habit of bookmarking anything that might be useful at some point.