Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I feel like I'm the only person who's never experienced a crash or bullet lag of any kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now also banned in China. :p

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovestar View Post
    Now also banned in China. :p
    R.O.F.L!

That is just sad. "Threatens national security" they said. Soon FPS games are going to be moon people vs martians.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just bought this game, shall be fun to se how much i suck at it.
    Anything good to know before hand?
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

If anyone wants or cares, I just finished setting up a 24/7 Operation Locker server which I will be heavily moderating. The server runs on x2 Quad Core CPU's with 16GB of RAM so it's lag free.
    Server:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...IORITY-SERVER/
    Playing since 2007.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So I'm finding something very funny about this game.

For every kill someone gets it's because they are "skillful"
    Yet.....
    Every time they die it's because of netcode/bugs.

Makes me lol.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thought I would give it a month without playing to give them time to fix the game. Got back on today. Nope. Still fucked. What a waste of 100 bucks. Might as well go play 3. Atleast it works.
    Last edited by Airwaves; 2014-01-09 at 07:42 AM.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    What bugs are people actually seeing (PC)?

I see people constantly saying that the game's broken but since they fixed server dc's when the the skyscraper fell in Shanghai I've not experienced any.

Deleted
    I don't encounter all that many bugs. Sometimes the mortar display becomes screwed, that's a minor thing I noticed.

A few major flaws are the squad spawning. You have around a second of a black screen when you spawn. A second in itself isn't that much, but it is a lot in a shooter.

Huge flaw is the buggy map loading, and with that, the pre-match start-up time. I have a very fast PC, but it takes me a good minute if not more to load the map. I've read that a lot of people online are having issues with that. Loading maps in BF3 in seconds to loading 1 or more minutes in BF4. People unaffected by this can enter the server very fast. And then they can rush the bombs with hardly any defenders, one player often places both bombs at the start. People on consoles always join in at the same time, same hardware for consoles. For PCs not everyone has the same beast of a machine, buggy loading or not. I'm only playing Rush, and very often I lose the first 2 bombs on Operation Locker or Zavod for instance. Very frustrating.

Also the mobile AA is very OP. Can't really do much as a chopper pilot if the mobile AA is on a pretty much invulnerable spot.

EDIT: I just realized I can only find servers/connect to Battlelog using Chrome. My Battlelog doesn't work in Mozilla. Chrome is nice, but I would've preferred if it worked in my favourite browser.
    Last edited by mmoce27e1d5bc4; 2014-01-09 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    EDIT: I just realized I can only find servers/connect to Battlelog using Chrome. My Battlelog doesn't work in Mozilla. Chrome is nice, but I would've preferred if it worked in my favourite browser.
    That's odd, works fine in Firefox for me. Is everything installed correctly (BattleLog-plugin) and do you have any addons that might interfere with it (e.g. NoScript)?
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

BF4 is all great, vehicles and big fights are pretty crazy, but I reach a point where I can't stand worse stand points than COD;

when it comes down to skill and even field CS:GO is the only way to go.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    That's odd, works fine in Firefox for me. Is everything installed correctly (BattleLog-plugin) and do you have any addons that might interfere with it (e.g. NoScript)?
    No idea. But I googled around and I'm not the only one. Only addon for Mozilla I use is adblock. But it's no big deal. I can use Chrome

I bought this for $25 from an internet stranger monday. It runs great on my GTX 550 Ti and it rarely crashes. (Probably because it's been out for several months now). I havent had this much fun in a game since League of Legends (LOL is still better)

Deleted
    I have a few questions in this Megathread that will hopefully be answered.
    1. How do you get the most experience to rank up?
    2. If the best way to get experience is to play domination, apart from kills how do you get a high score?
    3. How to upgrade med kits?
    4. Best class for Conquest?
    Would really appreciate if somebody could answer my questions!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome one View Post
    2. If the best way to get experience is to play domination, apart from kills how do you get a high score?
    I have yet to play BF4 but as for question #2. You don't have to have high kills to get the highest score, ofcourse it helps but actually using your class ie, revives, med kits, ammo drops, spotting, repairing. Attacking bases and defending.

And as for question #4, asking what class is "best" is irrelivant. I myself always played, in bf3, Assault - AEK (Love that gun, ironically I hated the m16) and Recon - M98b/JNG-90. It all comes down to your playstyle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Thought I would give it a month without playing to give them time to fix the game. Got back on today. Nope. Still fucked. What a waste of 100 bucks. Might as well go play 3. Atleast it works.
    The majority of the devs were on vacation during the last month (celebration the holidays and what not) so you shouldn't really have expected much. But seriously though, the game isn't "broken," it is perfectly playable, there are just some bugs for them to crunch.

I already have 135 hours played, that's more than I get out of any AAA title and there are still 3 more DLCs for them to release. So IMO the price was fair.
    Last edited by Waaldo; 2014-01-10 at 10:35 PM.

Move along.

Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Bugfield 4*

1. I dont really know. Play the game mode you enjoy.

2. PTFO, like a mad man.

3. Upgrade med kits? You need experience to get the big medkit.

4. Depends on what map you are playing. I dont really think there is a "best" class for anything, all though Recon is really useless on most game modes / maps.
    Last edited by Hb; 2014-01-10 at 10:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are playing by yourself I would say domination or TDM is the fastest way to get exp. If you were playing with a few other people Conquest large is really good as long as your group is playing the objectives.

Upgrade med kits? Are you talking about going from the small ones that people pick up to the large one that stays in place? If so, just play assault class and you will eventually unlock it.

I usually play engineer to destroy and control vehicles but recon/support are also really good with C4 equipped. Assault is probably the worst class for Conquest unless it's on a map with infantry heavy areas. But it all depends on your play style.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    If you are playing by yourself I would say domination or TDM is the fastest way to get exp. If you were playing with a few other people Conquest large is really good as long as your group is playing the objectives.

Upgrade med kits? Are you talking about going from the small ones that people pick up to the large one that stays in place? If so, just play assault class and you will eventually unlock it.

I usually play engineer to destroy and control vehicles but recon/support are also really good with C4 equipped. Assault is probably the worst class for Conquest unless it's on a map with infantry heavy areas. But it all depends on your play style.
    I personally have most fun with Engineer, grab a RPG (or in my case a SMAW now) and make a full time job out of shooting choppers/jets out of the sky. Pretty freaking effective class if you get good at it.

I dont find this a deathmatch/tdm game. I personally only play conquest and have the most fun in that but then again, that's personal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fiera28 View Post
    What bugs are people actually seeing (PC)?

I see people constantly saying that the game's broken but since they fixed server dc's when the the skyscraper fell in Shanghai I've not experienced any.
    I have the feeling most people on the battlelog forums are QQ'ing just to QQ. I personally have had almost zero issues (maybe 2-3 crashes since launch) and have played about 45 hours. There's a few maps I don't like but I simply avoid them.. Instead, people just rage on forums all day and night.
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior

Anyway to see if you're banned from a certain server?

It might end up biting my own ass here, but was minding my own, and was literally going berserk in killing basically everyone, (aka I was in the flow/rythmn) inluding come admin who really really really took it bad, resulting in a Kick from server with a friendly ''FUCK OFF'' (This really might bite my ass) However, couldn't figure out if I was banned or just kicked from the server, and had totally no motivation to log back in. Letting it cool down etc.