Pets dying on H Dark Shaman

My pet seems to constantly be dying on this fight? Anyone else experiencing this too?

Quote Originally Posted by thelm View Post
    My pet seems to constantly be dying on this fight? Anyone else experiencing this too?
    Its the wall adds that kill pets, just make sure your pet doesn't go near them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzyo View Post
    Use fel imp
    Seconded.

Unless its been fixed, the boss can summon purple tornados on pets, if you have an imp out in the middle where no one is, no one has to move. On the other hand if you have a melee pet thats a greater chance of a tornado in melee

anyone else notice observer bugging on garrosh as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Invection View Post
    anyone else notice observer bugging on garrosh as well?
    Yes, I had mine come out of the realm and just stand still like 3 times the other night. His pet bar disappears and he cant be told to attack so I had to resummon my pet every time. And of course every sime you come out he refuses to attack for a while but thats another issue.

All the lock melee pets were bugging on garrosh for us. They'd just stand there and kind of fake starting towards him but just sit there. I used an imp though this week I might try destro w' sac since we never struggle on dmg just getting down MC's.

Dark shaman use an imp or sac the bugger. Fight mechanics just murder lock pets and if I recall the trash around there isn't much nicer.