Is 2pc t15H + 2pc t16N Elemental worthing a bet?

I have 4 pieces of heroic t15 and I'm wondering if the Ascendance cooldown reduction with 4pc t15H is still better than 2pc t15H + 2pc t16N.

Does anyone knows if the change is a gain or loss of DPS?
    Last edited by Murtagh; 2013-09-25 at 05:48 PM.

Most people are saying its situational if you needed a 2 min ascendance. Otherwise stat difference is probably better on t16

Quote Originally Posted by Txiv View Post
    Most people are saying its situational if you needed a 2 min ascendance. Otherwise stat difference is probably better on t16
    I got the helm and shoulders to make my T16 2p and managed to get the gloves in flex so for single target fights I've been using 3pc since the itemization on the gloves and helm are perfect but I still hung onto my 2p T15 in my bags for AOE fights since it still accounts for about 5-7% of my total damage on AOE heavy fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorac View Post
    I got the helm and shoulders to make my T16 2p and managed to get the gloves in flex so for single target fights I've been using 3pc since the itemization on the gloves and helm are perfect but I still hung onto my 2p T15 in my bags for AOE fights since it still accounts for about 5-7% of my total damage on AOE heavy fights.
    Its pretty much a wash single target, depending on the pieces you upgraded and if you used valor on any of the pieces T16 will be slightly ahead (its about .3-.5%)

I'd say its pretty safe to upgrade to T16 and not worry about your DPS

Quote Originally Posted by Gendori View Post
    Its pretty much a wash single target, depending on the pieces you upgraded and if you used valor on any of the pieces T16 will be slightly ahead (its about .3-.5%)

I'd say its pretty safe to upgrade to T16 and not worry about your DPS
    Exactly this. If you have the ability to upgrade your T16 or even one off-piece is warforged, swap to T16.