10+ Year Old Account

Seeking Ele Sham Mentor

Essentially I raided at a top US level on my Warrior (i.e. Duality) for two tiers and it was enthralling. I played with a fantastic Ele shaman by the name of Koink (who has sadly retired from WoW) and now that I have picked up Ele on my Shaman as my main alt, I am enjoying the spec greatly. The problem is that my skill is nowhere near my Warrior (Read: I'm quite bad) so unto a generous, knowledgeable soul I look to for guidance as I seek to optimize my play.

Please PM or post your battletag here. Thanks .

(Yes, I have read the Totemspot guides. I want your unique/successful perspective on the class/spec.)
    Last edited by Roseby; 2013-09-26 at 08:07 AM.
    Roseby - Fury/Arms Warrior
    Jobei - Elemental Shaman

Requiel's #1 Fan.

Spam all the time is my advice. And as of progression, always be prepared for movement etc.

For example u can use UF and SWG(during casting) when moving to min/max dps. Use Glyphs as CL and FE wisely. I use to keep track the length of the boss fights to mitigate when to use FE glyph.

FS two targets if possible to increase LS.

As of 25 man I would recommend u to reforge heavy mastery. Personally I think a balance between haste and mastery is best for HC 10 man progression.

As of lvl 90 talents I feel that UF was a nice boost and especially for fights with a lot of movement and singletarget. FE works best with AOE and heavy haste reforge but in general EB is the most balanced one. Doesnt require any specific target like UF and it aint losing its purpose like FE if the boss moves a lot.

Weakauras will help with tracking lightning shield stacks and helping with your shock CD management. Since generally you don't want flame shock to drop off your target so sometimes you have to earth shock at a 5 stack instead of a 6-7 like you may want to for example. Its nice having WAs for your UF/EB as well depending on what 90 talent you choose.

In terms of stats, like hulk said mastery is coming out on top at the moment. Even for single target from what my sims have shown. Im running about 72.5% mastery and 12k haste rating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for the interest. I've found a suitable mentor. Upwards and onward!
    Roseby - Fury/Arms Warrior
    Jobei - Elemental Shaman

Requiel's #1 Fan.