Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Since warlocks get demon form now, I wouldn't complain if they got a flight form too.
    Except only the demonology spec has demon form and it's not permanent. If demon form worked like flight form that would be like saying only Resto has access to flight form, and only when in tree of life form.

You can't really make a fair comparison with warlocks. All specs of monk have access to Zen cloud, all specs of Dk have access to Winged Steed of the Ebon Blade (aka the death chicken), all specs of druid have access to flight form.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Except only the demonology spec has demon form and it's not permanent. If demon form worked like flight form that would be like saying only Resto has access to flight form, and only when in tree of life form.

You can't really make a fair comparison with warlocks. All specs of monk have access to Zen cloud, all specs of Dk have access to Winged Steed of the Ebon Blade (aka the death chicken), all specs of druid have access to flight form.
    I knew that, I just don't care. They could add a new and separate flying demon form to warlocks as a class available to all specs, and it wouldn't bother me even though I play a hunter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    Something like that would be kind of cool for all classes.

I'm....not sure how it'd work for warriors though. I guess Bladestorming through the air could work if you really stretched it. Or just give us a generic "Superman" flight skill.
    Well, I don't know about normal warriors, buuut... Saurfang could just cleave through the air to fly "CLEAVE POWERED FLIGHT, BITCHEEEEES!!"
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

flap the banners as wings => EZ fly

Deleted
    I think its entirely feasible to add glyph for demonology that allows to fly, atleast slow speed if not full flying, in demon form. The glyph of demonic leap already has syngery with the fact that demon form is not permanent and can save people dying from fall.

Demon form already has flying animation, so there is not really much work even required.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post

Which is why I proposed the Dreadsteed be given flight in fly-able zones, and only water walking in non-flying zones, with the minor glyph that currently only gives you water walking.

Dreadsteeds are basically just Nightmares, Nightmares are typically depicted as being able to fly through the air on fiery hooves, ala Attumen's/HH mount, and all locks would have access to it, unlike just Demo.

Deleted
    Why can't my SP fly too ? He also has some wings yet can't be nearly as usefull as a warlock so it absolutely requires to be able to do something they can't !
    And why can't my war fly too ?

I think my death knight should be able to fly. Follow my logic here.

First the death knight kills the air, using howling blast or something.

Then the death knight raises the dead air.

He then commands to air to lift him up.

I don't think warlocks should have a flight form, it's fine as a druid thing for now. I would support a flying demon mount or a felsteed with demonic wings.

I always thought it would be some kind of bat demon for some reason.

Hunters would fly on Eagles, because they tamed them. Or a giant Roc bird should pick them up like a reskinned version of what I suggest for DKs.

Mages would also fly on Eagles. Because Gandalf.

Warlocks would fly on demonic bats.

Paladins basically get a not-undead version of that ugly LK dead Pegasus mount. I'm happy with my Tyreal mount though.

Druids already turn into birds.

Priests should get sweet looking Tyreal wings and just fly around.

Monks get the cloud. Maybe they could get a faster one as a class mount.

Warriors. Hmm. So many options. HH mount + warlock on water = epic Krull Fire Mares. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wJY4bd_M-w Or else they just fly through the air in a squat all the time. Because warriors don't fly. They Jump Good. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwbqr2UjeSg

Shamans ride the lightning, obviously. 3 storms Big Trouble in Little China style. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ETpLsbjg8I

Rogues get the mount characteristics of the closest player character to them when they fly - get it, because they stole their ride?

DKs should get picked up by the shoulders and fly under those gargoyles they summon. (Haven't played mine in a while, can they still do that?)

Quote Originally Posted by Phasma View Post
    Warlocks should be able to fly on their Succubus.

I'll do something on my succubus, but it won't pass for flying.

And flying warlocks? no just no

ITT: Snowflake Druids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last thing warlocks need is more cool stuff. What about Rogues and Warriors? They still look like shit in combat let alone having there own flight form.
    Aye mate

I want a pet on my paly but all class should be equal, oh yeah and I want to be able to tank on my mage too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Novx View Post
    That flight would get really awkward really fast when you run out of Fury.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    then you run out of demonic fury mid-air and die
    As a Druid, I now want Warlocks to get flight form too, just so I can see this

Quote Originally Posted by Salted Beef View Post
    Avenging Wrath and Archangel should be flying mounts because wings.

Skull Banner should be a boat because sail.

hoo bee doo
    You may have been joking, but i think priests should be able to fly...

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    You may have been joking, but i think priests should be able to fly...
    Why would I joke about something serious and game changing like warriorboats?

I wouldn't want a druid-like flight form, but I would want something like a Monk's Zen Flight.

>fly like demon in wow
    >burning legion expansion comes
    >all mobs are green
    >befriend sargeras
    >becomes bro
    >poisons his Koolaid™ when chillin'
    >gets mad level ilvl 5467 loot for guild
    > /gquit

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this would be awesome. Maybe not as a permanent flying mount but I think it would be cool to have an ability to fly as long as you have enough fury and once it runs out then that's it so you would just have to be careful when flying. Also it wouldn't go as fast as a normal mount, it could go as fast as the flying cloud glyph Monks have. I'd say that would balance out the unfairness of being able to fly while others can't. If not flying I think it should be able to have at least like a gliding ability where you can jump off of high cliffs and just float down like the Mage can with it's one ability i forget the name of. I think same should apply with other classes that have wings such as the paladin when it does Avenging Wrath. I mean it would only make sense for the look. If the wings for the demo warlock and paladin are just for show why not just make some different design for it if they're not going to be used? That's just the way I look at it. If I were making a game and had some character with wings I'm going to make use of them not just keep the character on the ground all the time and have the wings there just to look pretty. Otherwise there would be no point in making a character (or a design in WoW's case) with wings.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2013-09-27 at 02:37 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe