Deleted

Virtual ticket for blizzcon

Do virtual ticket buyers get beta acces to new expansion if live attendees also get it?

10+ Year Old Account
    I bought mine but it doesn't say anything about it.

So if that might be you're biggest reason for buying it I wouldn't unless Blizzard confirms it.

From all the blizzcon e-tickets ive ever bought ive never had it come with a BETA key =[

In general Blizzard seems to have really done away with the Beta Key at Blizzcon thing they setup in the first couple years. If they did give any out it (which they claim to have...) it was a SMALL number. I think it was like 1k or 10k (one of those two), picked via random lottery of the like 30k people there and who knows how many on stream.

Now this year... well who knows. The past few haven't seen the beta keys as a "guaranteed" thing, and they haven't even announced the in-game pet everyone (stream + in person) get yet. So who knows.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I imagine they'll be doing classic opt-in beta for the next expansion rather than the clusterfuck of the MoP Beta. Handing those beta keys out to annual pass people was a huge mistake. A lot of bugs made it through the net because instead of inviting testers they invited a ton of people who basically wanted an early look at "omg pandas".
    It was probably the best stress test they'll ever get though.
    Butts.