Poll: Do you Blizzcon?

43 Days Until Blizzcon!

Just under a month and a half until we learn the new expansion title and theme! Have you gotten your tickets/virtual tickets?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be buying the virtual ticket, seeing as my plans for going to Blizzcon have been crushed once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Demichelis View Post
    I'll be buying the virtual ticket, seeing as my plans for going to Blizzcon have been crushed once again.
    I know that feel bro. Had the cash, but alas, sold out before i got home from work.

Don't see a reason to pay for the virtual ticket, all of the information will be available on MMO champ's front page, as it's being said anyway, just like it has been the previous times.

The only thing you'd really miss is the announcement trailer for a little while until it gets posted, probably the same day.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    The only thing you'd really miss is the announcement trailer for a little while until it gets posted, probably the same day.
    And the ingame goodies!

Virtual Ticket has been acquired. Just waiting with much excitement. =)

Deleted
    Yup, bought my virtual ticket as soon as the went on sale.

15+ Year Old Account
    I want to buy a virtual ticket, mainly for all the goodies. Considering I'll be playing three of the four games (can you sell the code for the SC2 goodie? If so I will definitely do that), I figure it's worth it.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is it ironic that I'm waiting to see what the goodies are for the virtual ticket before purchasing even though deep within my soul I already know I'm going to buy it to watch the expansion announcement live?
    Butts.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazroshka View Post
    Is it ironic that I'm waiting to see what the goodies are for the virtual ticket before purchasing even though deep within my soul I already know I'm going to buy it to watch the expansion announcement live?
    who knows, you may find out the rewards and choose not to spend your money?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazroshka View Post
    Last Blizzcon they had free streaming for the opening ceremony, where they announced MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by Hallufauz View Post
    Yup, bought my virtual ticket as soon as the went on sale.
    OT: your avatar scares me

IT: I'll buy the virtual ticket if 1) goodies will be good 2) no expansion leak until a week before blizzcon

Never boguht one before but i'm sorely tempted to get a virtual ticket this year

Deleted
    I have a blizzcon ticket... But commitments have come up that mean I can't go. As they're non-refundable and I can't sell it on, it's a double blow for both myself and the person who was 1 in the queue when the sales closed.

I wish you got a free virtual ticket with a physical one so I could at least watch it from my hotel in Tokyo.