10+ Year Old Account

Shaving my hair off for a good cause!

Hello!

Thought I would share this here, the worst that happens is people call me an idiot or something.

So, I am shaving my hair off (to a number 2 so really short) for the Little Princess Trust (http://www.littleprincesses.org.uk/) they will be using my hair as a real hair wig for children suffering from hair loss, the wigs that the Little Princess Trust provide are free to children, however, the cost of one wig to the charity is on average £350. Any amount of fundraising that can be generated towards this cost will help us to continue to provide wigs to both boys and girls throughout the UK and Ireland that have lost their own hair through cancer treatment.

Hair appointment is set up and ready to be attended on 23rd October 2013 @ 9:30am - Francesco in Stafford will be doing it for me and their website is --SNIP--

So if you are able to support me in any way that would be most grateful, I have a Justgiving page set up (--SNIP--), so you will not be sending me any money, and it will all go directly to the charity itself. If you can't help then do not worry

Thank you for your time!

Ammeg x
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-09-26 at 04:11 PM.

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not to be rude, but why wouldn't we donate right to the charity instead of you? Forgive me if I don't understand how these things work.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always feel very bad when I have to close charity-related threads but I'm sorry - we don't allow advertising here.