Is using a bug for the proving grounds bannable?

So, I haven't found anything on the official forums about this because the post was deleted on there.

But there is a bug in the proving grounds where you can (As a resto druid) queue as boomy, get into the proving grounds, switch back to resto and retain all your spirit.

Is this a bug or exploit? And if so are the druids doing it going to get banned? Even though the proving grounds was never meant to be something competitive and is mostly just a vanity thing?

I can't PROMISE that they'll catch this particular bug and ban people for it, but it wouldn't surprise me, and you wouldn't have a leg to stand on if you tried to pretend you didn't deserve it.

Bug exploitation is bad, m'kay?

Well great.. now you have said this, you might get banned ... ... (just kidding)
    Just tell blizzard to fix it and no one could use this bug...

Deleted
    if you done it unintentionally once, that's fine.
    Doing it a second time to verify and make sure its repeatable, is ok to a point as long as you then report exactly how to reproduce it.
    Continuing to use it is an exploit, and as such should be met with the hardest of penalties.

Quote Originally Posted by alexanderh1014 View Post
    Well great.. now you have said this, you might get banned ... ... (just kidding)
    Just tell blizzard to fix it and no one could use this bug...
    I only learned about it last night after watching Cdews stream and druids are ALL over the charts using this exploit

http://www.wowprogress.com/char_stat...ield.pg_healer