WoW cost and other questions

Hey ...
    I have a few questions regarding WoW :
    1) Will I be able to purchase Boxed versions of all the expansions and the base game (i.e purchasable from video game retail stores , and not the Blizzard online store)?
    2) Will the WoW battlechest boxed edition contain Wrath of the Lich King? I know it contains burning crusades for sure, but not too sure about this ..
    3)How much will it cost me to buy all of the expansions and the battlechest?
    4)Will I need to provide credit card info if I only plan to use game cards?
    5) How much does one game card cost?

Thank you for any help you can give

Deleted
    1: This should be possible yes, at least Amazon seems to have all of them. (http://www.amazon.com/World-Warcraft...ld+of+warcraft, http://www.amazon.com/World-Warcraft...ld+of+warcraft and http://www.amazon.com/World-Warcraft...ld+of+warcraft.)
    2: The battle chest does contain Wrath of the Lich King, or at least the picture on Amazon displays it.
    3: It would cost about 54 dollar if assuming Amazon prices, so about 40 euro and 34 pound if I'm right.
    4: You shouldn't have to, at least I don't have to.
    5: One game card costs 30 dollar, 22 euro or 19 pound, assuming Amazon prices.

you can get the battle chest for $20, Cata for $10, and MoP for $20. So roughly $50 to start fresh. I'd recommend getting all expansions when you start a new account, so you will have all the features/races unlocked to begin with.

Game cards are roughly $30, and provide two months. You will never need a CC, IF your store has cards instock. Many stores around here are always "sold out" of gamecards.

I thought all race where already unlock but just not the classes

Thanks for all the help guys. I have a few mlre questions, in game ones.
    I am having a blast in the starter edition playing druid and warlock but i screwed up my warlock bu taking demonology spec. I also made up my mind to create characters of all classes except rogue. Also, some of my frieds play only horde races so i want to play with them.
    1) what are the best races or each class except rogue? Only horde and pandaren pls ad try to include all the races of horde + pandaren in the answers
    2) what are the best specializations and most fun specialiAtions for these classes?
    3) what are the best professions for each of these classess?
    4) which is more fun : pve or pvp?

Once again, thank you guys so much

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ptsunami2911 View Post

1) what are the best races or each class except rogue?
    2) what are the best specializations and most fun specialiAtions for these classes?
    I don't think anyone can answer these. It boils down to personal preference. What is the best profession depends on what you plan on doing with them, and the definition of fun varies from person to person so one person will say PvP is awesome while another will claim PvE is best.

Well, from my grasp of the trial edition, all the races are equally enjoyable, except troll, which is amazingly fun . But dont the racial abilities of some races help specific classes out a lot?

The other questions are more to get a general idea if what players like to do, and how themajority is having fun, so that i can enhance my ow experience by taking in a cariety of opinions.

4 um I love pve but pvp is fun to pop horde seems better

10+ Year Old Account
    I am having a blast in the starter edition playing druid and warlock but i screwed up my warlock bu taking demonology spec. I also made up my mind to create characters of all classes except rogue. Also, some of my frieds play only horde races so i want to play with them.
    1) what are the best races or each class except rogue? Only horde and pandaren pls ad try to include all the races of horde + pandaren in the answers

1.) Well hunters are a really good class for beginners. Pet management isn't as difficult as people may have told you, just be sure to turn off growl when doing dungeons. Trolls are a good match with hunters as their racials let them shoot 20% faster, get 1% expertise with bows, and they do 5% more damage to beasts. Trolls are good casters too. Orcs are good for melee and casting, they have a racial that increases the damage you do for a short period of time. They also get more expertise with axes. Tauren make good healers and tanks. Goblins make good casters/healers because their racial grants them 1% haste. Blood elves make good casters and melee, their racial lets them get back mana easily and it can also silence enemies when in range.

2) Just play what you like, all classes get their time at the top at some point.

3) Skinning and Herbalism. Sell the leather you skin and the plants you pick on the auction house as you level and you can rack up the gold.

4) In my opinion it is PvP. It is ever changing and you never have to wait for new content, as every battleground will have a different story.

Okay, stop right there.
    First off you can change your lock's specialization by talking to a class trainer. Also with warlocks there is no "wrong" spec, not until much later in the game.

Next, stop asking these types of questions. When it comes down to what specializations, it's up to YOU. I have a lot of fun DPSing, but people also love it when I tank. Sit down and start trying out specs and classes. We cannot tell what to enjoy most.

1. There are no specifically best combinations unless you've decidedly specified if you're going to do pvp or pve. And even so in the grand scheme this is pretty minimal.

2. See above.

3. There are hardly any "best" professions for any class. The few exceptions are Mining for tanks, Herbalism for healers, and skinning for agility based DPS. However Blacksmithing and Jewelcrafting are best for plate DPS, though this is a very very expensive option that is not recommended for a new player.

4. Again, up to you to decide. Try out both.