Why is there never any hotfixes for moonkins? EVER?

i just read the 24 september hotfixes
    Rip does 20% more damage....
    Fury warriors buffed by 20%
    Frost mages ice lance buffed by 20%
    destruction lock immolate buffed by 30%
    Hunters were buffed by 20%

Do blizzard not play moonkins or ?
    THE ONLY buff that we have received was to offset the nerf from the reduced starsurge procs
    CAN moonkins PLEASE by blizz get a look at ? PVE and PVP.

Agreed

Moonkins do need some attention.

You should be happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowprogress.com/simdps/ The current highest sim dps is from a Balance Druid

Brolfmao Pacteh is the highest geard moonkin in the world.....he has a heroic warforged weapon? ofcourse hes going to be doing more damage than the other people in his raid , HIS also the highest geard player in his guild. In terms of PVP tho have a look at the statistics.
    Last season 2 moonkins got gladiator, we were nerfed......Dmg reduction/SS procs...why? why did we get that nerf ?

Quote Originally Posted by Batmoonn View Post
    Brolfmao Pacteh is the highest geard moonkin in the world.....he has a heroic warforged weapon? ofcourse hes going to be doing more damage than the other people in his raid , HIS also the highest geard player in his guild. In terms of PVP tho have a look at the statistics.
    Last season 2 moonkins got gladiator, we were nerfed......Dmg reduction/SS procs...why? why did we get that nerf ?
    You have THREE RANK 1 VIABLE SPECS. One of those specs happens to be a healer, something only 5 classes can be. OF COURSE that's the spec that's going to be taken to most high rated comps. Resto was the SOLE spec represented for shaman above 2.2k for nearly the entirety of Cataclysm and here you are complaining that all 3 of your specs aren't facerollable to high ratings while a lot of other classes have literally only a single spec viable for anything above 1800.

Boomkins are kings in PvP. Wait until everyone is geared and you'll notice all non-spriest hybrid representation is going to go through the roof. Yes that means ele/enhance shaman, balance/feral druid and rets. People complaining about warriors will be nearly non-existent outside of folks sitting on their ratings from the start of the season by comparison once people are geared up.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    You have THREE RANK 1 VIABLE SPECS. One of those specs happens to be a healer, something only 5 classes can be. OF COURSE that's the spec that's going to be taken to most high rated comps. Resto was the SOLE spec represented for shaman above 2.2k for nearly the entirety of Cataclysm and here you are complaining that all 3 of your specs aren't facerollable to high ratings while a lot of other classes have literally only a single spec viable for anything above 1800.
    Why do you assume that a player who is specced dps, wants to play a healer spec just because it is within the same class? Its not like most people don't have any alts to go to anyway and that hybrid classes are blessed for having multiple viable roles. I don't see this huge benefit to hybrid classes. So I don't follow your argument. It seems like you somehow want hybrid tax. If not, sorry for misunderstanding you. I feel like every spec should be balanced. And just because Blizzard fucks up some classes, doesn't mean other's have to get screwed. Many people play their spec because they like it. Playing a different role like from a dps to a healer, or from a ranged to melee, doesn't compensate for the lack of enjoyment they have of playing a different spec, instead of the spec they wanted to play in the first place. Same goes for pure or half pure classes like warriors. If Arms is slightly overpowered or over-represented, it doesn't mean fury has to be shitty.
    Last edited by mmoc501b35662b; 2013-09-24 at 12:33 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    *re-reads front page*

WHY ARE THERE EVER OMFG NEVER CHANGES FOR
    • GUARDIAN
    • RESTO
    • BM
    • FIRE
    • ARCANE
    • MW
    • WW
    • DISC
    • HOLY
    • COMBAT
    • RESTO
    • PROT
    • ARMS
    • DEATH KNIGHTS; FROST, BLOOD, UNHOLY (though seriously, nerf NS)

Yeah. Could catch there, bro.

Deleted
    Dont expect any pvp adjustments until grevious gear kicks in. Srsly, this is not a troll, but moonkins did awsome on the ptr. If blizzards decides to fix certain pvp specs (mine including, its going to be hell op) it will kick in after a month or a bit more.

Maybe because you don't need them?

You may feel you want them, but the difference between personal desire, and game needs is rather huge. Our Balance Druid seems to be doing just fine in most fights.

This was a pvp thread btw.

Deleted
    All those hot fixes were made for a pve stand point.
    as it's been said, boomkins are doing good in pve, thus no changes

Deleted
    Moonkin is probably the best teammate to pair up with in 2's.
    Has sick synergy with affl in 3's.

Probably you failing or having a bad moral atm.

It is very irritating how certain players insist on treating their spec (which is usually a gimmick joke spec like moonkin) as being equal to entire class. Rets demanding equal arena representation to rogues for example.

Moonkin was always a bit of a joke spec by blizzard, I mean you're a huge chicken, how can you take that seriously? You have 4 specs to play, 3 of which are VERY pvp-viable and 1 which is a tank for fuck's sake. Meanwhile rogues are forced to play assassination and struggle to get over 2000 rating without dying in a stun to some moron button masher.