Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Aoc and TED are your BiS trinkets. Haromms does not proc off of the pet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayne13 View Post
    Aoc and TED are your BiS trinkets.
    That is only true for BM.

Which, is the top tier spec. Going survival is a dps loss. If you are trying to min max your trinkets, surely you would be doing the same with specs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayne13 View Post
    Which, is the top tier spec. Going survival is a dps loss. If you are trying to min max your trinkets, surely you would be doing the same with specs.
    Not true. They are all so close together that it really depends on your own personal gear set up. In BiS gear BM may be the top, but it will only be by 1-3k. At that point it really comes down to which spec you are more comfortable with.

Ill jump on as well!
    BM with 561 ilvl, got my TED tonight normal, do i replace Juju 543 or renataki 543?

I was in the same situation and chose to replace renataki, but that was because I was over on exp, and it just made more sense.

Deleted
    Hello all,

I have same questions

I prefer play BM than SV

i have renataki HM 543, bad juju HM 543, harrom talisman normal 561, and AEC normal 561

so, for resume i Suppose that I wanna play bm, trinket must be renataki and AEC

and if i have to play SV, the best choice will be AEC and Harrom Talisman

another question, do you think that bonus 2 T16 + 2T15 is a best choice than bonus 4T15

last question do you think that SV coul be a better choice than BM for mono

thx all for response

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gava View Post
    another question, do you think that bonus 2 T16 + 2T15 is a best choice than bonus 4T15
    Assuming your T16 pieces are at least normal, I definitely think the switch is worth it. If you have LFR or Flex pieces, then it probably becomes closer.

"mono"?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    "mono"?
    monocible => only 1 target

Deleted
    Hello all,

I have same questions

I prefer play BM than SV

i have renataki HM 543, bad juju HM 543, harrom talisman normal 561, and AEC normal 561

so, for resume i Suppose that I wanna play bm, trinket must be renataki and AEC

and if i have to play SV, the best choice will be AEC and Harrom Talisman

thx all for response
    With your trinkets you should be playing SV, but only if you play it as well as you play BM. If you are a lot more confident at playing BM, stick with that...

And while you are playing BM, use Harrom talisman. It only sims about 1k less dps than TED.

Hi guys, looking for advice and thanks in advance.

BM hunter, 541 ilvl. I'm only doing LFR atm and will start doing Flex and Normal raids next week. I got the Discipline of Xuen early on to replace an LFR ToT trinket and have since gotten LFR Haromm's Talisman and Assurance of Consequence. I'm using DoX and AoC and am wondering if I should replace the DoX with LFR Haromm? I'm not sure if FD sim's Haromm's properly, but when I run it they are very close in total dps.