Fury TG no longer using execute?

Since the 20% buff on raging blow the amount it hits is very close to execute for me, and I feel that raging blow will only scale even better as I move into a heroic weapons so I wonder could it actually be more worth while using raging blow and heroic strike, instead of execute when in the sub-20% phase due to the fact raging blow costs 1/3 of the rage execute does (reduced to 1/5 during CS if u have 2pc)

RB is stacks based. You'd run out of stacks and then it is execute vs heroic strike. Execute is better dpr.

With 4pc, execute is free. It is this higher dpr vs RB during sudden death proc, when <20%

4pc is no longer bis, so that proc doesn't need to be included into this. For the fact RB is stack based, well during the non-execute phase during CS I usually roll SB > RB > RB > BT > RB (if BT doesn't crit i'll berserker rage it, assuming that's on CD well then I guess i'm out of options). So I guess what I want to be asking is, during a sub-20% phase on CS what would be a better rotation:
    SB > RB + HS x2 > BT + HS > RB + HS
    SB > Exe x4, maybe 1 HS.
    SB > RB + HS x2 > Exe x2

I'm thinking the final one is going to give the best results

2 stacks of RB going into CS>SB>RB>RB>RB (either with 2pc T15 proc or beZerker rage) + as many heroic strikes as possible will be the highest damage output within a single CS window I think.

CS-SB-execute x3 would be the 2nd highest

And the normal rotation of CS-SB-BT-RB-RB +3HS will be very close behind

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitsu View Post
    4pc is no longer bis, so that proc doesn't need to be included into this. For the fact RB is stack based, well during the non-execute phase during CS I usually roll SB > RB > RB > BT > RB (if BT doesn't crit i'll berserker rage it, assuming that's on CD well then I guess i'm out of options). So I guess what I want to be asking is, during a sub-20% phase on CS what would be a better rotation:
    SB > RB + HS x2 > BT + HS > RB + HS
    SB > Exe x4, maybe 1 HS.
    SB > RB + HS x2 > Exe x2

I'm thinking the final one is going to give the best results

Since when?

I don't know, my execute's crit for 700k+ as TG with a 530 MH and 524 OH. Don't think I ever saw RB crit that high.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy View Post
    https://code.google.com/p/simulation...n17752&r=17752

2pc + offpieces is now BIS. By 7.5k or something.
    Damn...missed this.