Thread: 5.4 ele shaman

Deleted

5.4 ele shaman

As an ele shaman with No tier bonus and No legendary meta, should I be going mastery or haste?

Deleted
    Sim your character using mr robot or similar, depending on your ilvl it will probably tell you to go for mastery!

Deleted
    Mr Robot is set for legend gem/t16 set bonus atm.

Deleted
    Without the legendary meta id look at going for a bit more haste than mastery tbf, the meta makes up for quite alot of our dps especially single target due to the high uptime.

Atleast try to get your casts down to 1 second with bloodlust, ofc go back to mastery for heavy cleave fights.

With no meta gem i would be going all out haste, no questions asked. Especially if you are doing more single target than cleaving, since from my own experience, mastery cant compare to haste single target before you can be around 65% ish. The cast times will simply be to long and if your overload or EotE doesn't proc, your dps will suffer alot!

Spam haste until you get LMG and then go for mastery. Rough baseline though, but it will yield great results. Only other advice would be to sim yourself.