Thread: New to wow

Deleted

New to wow

Hello guys/gals

I'm newish to wow and need helping in deciding what melee char to level need help which is best at soloing/good on timeless island and stuff like that. I've played a warlock but prefer melee any help please thanks.

They're all decent, monks, paladins and druids will have the easiest time because of selfheals but the others don't hurt much by it since they have some sort of heal on killing blow etc to keep them up. Gear matters a lot for melee though so low ilvl isn't really fun.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

DK is one of the best solo classes (but you will need to have a toon to level 55 before you can make one).
    Rogue is great for ganking pvp
    Warriors aren't bad, and provide you with better armor than most
    New monks aren't half bad, but not one of my favorites
    feral dps is fun, similar to rogue
    Ret pallies seem to pwn a lot.
    Enhance shammies are an old time favorite if you like to add in some mana casting.

It really all depends on your playstyle. want something that does damage over time/burst? go with rogue or feral.
    want to RUSH your opponent? Go with warrior., etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicski11z View Post
    Hello guys/gals

I'm newish to wow and need helping in deciding what melee char to level need help which is best at soloing/good on timeless island and stuff like that. I've played a warlock but prefer melee any help please thanks.
    As for general content such as the timeless isle, any class is good enough if you spend enough time learning it and/or get good enough gear. For soloing most types of content, hunters and DKs are pretty neat, but you should really roll with whatever you like to play.

Oh and as a sidenote, you can get full 496 gear (except weapon and trinket 2) without killing anything on the island. When you're done with that you're almost at the level where you can buy a 476 ilvl wep as well which gets you at (or very close) to the required 495 ilvl to do Siege of Orgrimmar LFR which drops 528 ilvl gear iirc.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry but we don't really allow "Help Me Choose My Class" threads. It boils down to personal preference and the decision is yours to make, alone.