15+ Year Old Account

Idea for a mod... :)

So i've been watching Lost again and I had a fun idea.

Suppose a mod where you could start the game normally, be it vanilla (besides this mod) or using any mods.

Now imagine a computer at the spawn (could possibly be moved).

You have to enter the Lost numbers ( 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42 ) every 108 mins or your world blows up.

Kinda a fun play on the survival mechanic. Would work great with hardcore mode.

I'm guessing the block would need to be chunk loaded. I'm guessing on servers the mod could check if anyone is logged in and the timer would run, if not then it would stop.

The countdown clock would be important too.

Might develop something like this if I find the time.

- - - Updated - - -

I pretty much know how to make all of it, minus the world spawn bits. I can figure that out though.

That would be good - would the computer change location of its own accord? Wouldn't leave much time to build anything before you have to go find it!

15+ Year Old Account
    I could make it so it's moveable. Also, I was thinking it would happen at spawn.

I mostly just wanna see if I can do structuregen in a mod. I think using CC for the actual computer would be more fun. Could do a lot of interesting easter eggs that way.

More of an adventure map maybe.

Having it static would be good I guess, build a base but have it in the back of your mind to make your way to spawn to do that every x mins. Sounds good to me

Deleted
    sounds like fun