Thing is though it's all perspective, last week when the first part was opened everything was honestly so damn easy, heck I tanked it on my alt who I haven't tanked with in over a year, so long as you weren't a drooling idiot you got through it without any real issues. Second part on the other hand is a nightmare, honestly I've been trying since Wednesday to get through it & it always fails at the third boss, honestly the only reason I've killed Nazgrim was because I was dropped into a group where he was all that was left!

It's not that the tactics for the shaman's are that difficult, it's just that it's unforgiving - same with the other three bosses, you make one mistake and you're dead, period. Problem is LFR is not designed with that mentality in mind, I get the massive amount of "it's wellfare epics" stuff, but it's designed to be done with 24 randoms who in all likelihood you're never going to play with again & frankly without it many people on dead servers would struggle to find anything to do. So to spend upwards of 3-4 hours in a single wing is crazy, heck I've done full raids in normal & heroic where 3-4 hours cleared the full instance, never mind struggled to kill 2 bosses before breaking up at the third.

I simply aint going into the second part as a tank on my alt - problem is that creates an issue given lack of tanks, especially if we're unwilling to go places where frankly it's a time sink. I'm more than willing to accept a few wipes in the first week of content, but not when the encounters are so unforgiving that 2 people making 1 error a piece cause a wipe, not in a place where it's supposed to be "dumbed down", if I want that I'd figure out some way to get into proper raiding again. It's actually more frustrating now than DW was back when they originally implemented LFR.