Poll: Race you can't play as (say gender if gender specific )

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    dwarf female. they look ugly and their voices are even worse.
    I like Dwarf females. I just have a hard time focusing on their faces if my camera's on that side during a running animation.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    Female worgen, they look like rabid chihuahuas.

Blood Elf females because their voice is extremely obnoxious and they're overplayed

Worgen Females because they're ugly and obnoxious
    Last edited by Khaza-R; 2013-09-29 at 06:36 PM.

Deleted
    Tauren, Dwarf or Worgen female.

Alliance:

Male and Female Humans: Two reasons, firstly they're models really show their age making them almost not fit into the newer game areas. Secoundly I'm a human in real life and would never consider playing one in a fantasy enviroment, kinda defeats the pourpose.

Male and Female Dwarves: They aren't that bad, but i personally wouldn't play them for the same reason i wouldn't play Gnomes. They are too similar to humans. These two races are pulled in some cases from popular mythology and culture and i'd rather play races that are blizzards creation rather then things pulled from real life mythology.

Night Elf Males: Awkward casting animations and they "waddle" when they run (run like they have a stick up their butt).

Male and Female Gnomes: See Dwarves.

Draenei Male: Ugh, i don't like them, to top it off they waddle when they run

Worgen Female: The injustice that is the alpha to beta build change to their models is enough, their heads are too small for their bodies and their sniff spam just frusterates the crap out of me (males sniff spam as well but they have other redeeming factors).

Horde:

Orc Males: Overdone with everyone, outdated models but their casting animations are a redeeming factor. Somewhat.

Male and Female Blood Elves: Males because they waddle when they run and they are overplayed. Females because they are overdone and overplayed and alot of the most arrogant people in game play female blood elf.

Male and Female Goblins: I just hate their culture and outlook, their animations and models aren't that bad in general.

Pandaren Males: They waddle AND bounce when they run. They are a tad too fat. Female Pandaren are what you do right to implement a fat player race, males are not.

And female pandaren are my favorite race/gender combination.
    Amazing Signature by Yoni

I would like to say Orcs and Night elves for both genders, but I do actually have one orc male and two nelf females among my many alts, so... ok, orc female and nelf male, just can't stand the aesthetics of either. Don't particularly like UD female or worgens (both), either, but I don't completely refuse to play them, just don't have them as number one choice (alliance druids are a nightmare for me to choose a race for, urgh - only positive is I don't have to see them much).

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn how people can don't like female draenei voice..That russian accent is so awseome imo Better one is only Tyrande voice.

I refuse to play anything but female dwarf Characters. Across China/Taiwan/US servers I have well over 15 characters at mixed max levels (when it was relevant).

The number one spot is shared between Dwarf and Tauren female. They both gross me out an equal amount. I actually did level a dwarf female DK to 85 once but that turned out to be a big waste of money as a forced myself to do a race change later down the line.

I don't particularly like worgens either; I feel that they don't do it for me with any class combination and I want to play more races similar to the human physic.

I cant play the short races.
    With Fire and Brimstone I light my path.
    With Pain and Shadow I smite my foes.
    With Demon and Fel I raise my armies.
    I AM WARLOCK, THE END OF YOU ALL.

worgen - some weird animations (looks sloppy)
    draenei (male) - feels like pumped-up-anabolic-too-big-to-move-arms-while-running
    trolls - god i never liked em...

I can't play those creatures with a rubber tail, and goat feet.

I also can't play Goblins, they run with their arms all flailing and shit; looks hideous.

My favorite races are Gnomes and Blood Elves.

Troll
    Orc
    Goblin

Dwarf
    Worgen
    Pandaren

There is no way in hell I could stand playing any of these races, any gender. They are just ugly and uninteresting, not what I am looking for in a fantasy game.

Tauren, Goblins, Gnomes

Really only due to their sizes. Tauren are too big, goblins and gnomes way too small. The regular sized Races I really don't have a problem with.
    "A raid is when a bunch of people who play the game too much get together to play the game some more"

Deleted
    Goblin, Gnome, Orc, Pandaren - both genders.
    Worgen - female (because I don't like rabid chihauas).
    Night elf - male (because they look like apes, and their selection of faces doesn't help them much).
    Human - male (same as night elf, though I did manage to find an acceptable face)
    Tauren - male (I hate their scratching idle animation, it annoyed me the first time I saw it, so I changed my only Horde character to a tauren female since they look much better).
    Draenei - male (they're not bad, it's just something about their walking that annoys me).

10+ Year Old Account
    Forsaken... Anything. I generally dislike the race (especially their leader,) and the protruding cartoony bones and spikey fingers and toes just ruin their armor. They look especially terrible in plate.

I also don't care too much for the blobby/short races (Gnomes, Goblins, Pandaren...) Armor detail just gets lost on them.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gnome. I used to have a gnome mage and lock and changed them both to human. I found myself constantly keeping the camera zoomed in and I just had the strange urge to keyboard turn, lol. I can't do it. The movements are too subtle I think.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren. They are seriously horrible to look at. Female are slightly better than male, but just slightly. It was a shame that I wanted to play a druid when I started WoW, because Tauren were the only Horde option at the time. (I had friends playing Horde, so of course I didn't want to play Alliance.) Luckily my druid is now a troll female.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Any Forsaken, mainly because I can't stand Sylvanas and think she's evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    depends wich class/race combination, i mean i wont play a gnome warrior/dk might have a hard time with orc mages aswell O_o otherwise cant rly think of anything