Unhappy Concerned about my Elemental performance

Hey there, I'm in a pretty bad situation right now and i'll explain why.

Since I'm new in my guild but also the type of person that likes to give it all , I face a pretty big dilemma: I'm not pulling the damage I'm supposed to.
    I've compared myself on a fight like Malkorok 25N and I've noticed some things that aren't right. Surely , I'm doing something completely wrong. I've compared myself to the first non-asian guy (4th Ele Shaman ranked) and this is what I noticed:

His fight is 5:26 mine is 3:14.
    His DPS is 312k and 101.732.331 Damage , whilst I had 232k and 45.072.408 Damage.
    His Mastery is 82% mine is 75%.
    His Intellect is 25k mine is almost 23k.
    His Flame Shock uptime is 85% mine is 99%.
    He uses Unleash Flame , I'm using Elemental Blast.
    He has 670 spells that Hit + 281 spells that Crit , I have 235 spells that Hit + 129 spells that Crit.
    He uses Chain Lightning and 1 Thunderstorm , whereas I don't.
    He has Frenzied Crystal of Rage whereas I have Breath of the Hydra. (we both have Immerseus trinket)
    He has 19 Earth Shocks whilst I have 11 Earth Shocks.
    He has 4set T16 whilst I had 2set T15.

Could the fact that him having 7% more Mastery, Unleash Flame talent, Frenzied trinket, 4set T16, 2k more Intellect, 435 more spells Hit make him have almost 100k DPS and 56 milion damage over me? Are those things really really ,REALLY the factors? I'm missing the obvious here. ( actually I always miss the simple things).

I'd appreciate If anyone could maybe point out the things that I cannot see for I've been told by some people that they are not happy at all with my damage. I'm horrified by my performance but the problem is I don't know why.

I know some will say that I don't belong where I am since I come out as clueless and also a poor performer but I'd rather risk my reputation or whatever just to improve. Thanks for reading..

Links:

WoL:

Him: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=2708&e=3035 (Katheria)
    Me: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=4863&e=5058 (Magnaphoria)

Armoy:

Him: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...heria/advanced
    Me: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...horia/advanced

First off your comparing yourself to a heroic log http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...3035&target=72

If you see Living Corruption in the log it is from Heroic Malkorok. Look for fights with around the same time stamp as what your guild is. WoL isn't currently able to tell the difference between heroic and normal encounters so beware when making comparisons at this stage.

Logs are bugged, his logs are from the HC Version.
    Since HC Malkorok has that he can chain that can make some difference and with cleave trinket an even higher one :-)
    Im Pulling nearly the same dmg than u at nearly same gear so dont worry.

besides that u should really consider upgrading your trinkets :-)
    Last edited by Manilae; 2013-09-28 at 10:03 PM.

you doing fine magna, your max simmed dps is around 250k-260k ish for 3min fight so that is not so bad

Oh , i had no idea it's bugged since it said 25N on his aswell. Thanks for the heads up!
    On cleave fights like Galakras I am easily in top 5-7 but on single target I am LAST or SECOND to last in 25 man Normal. Is this supposed to be the case and are other people aswell on bottom on single target or is it just me?

Also, Manilae , c-can I see your logs please? ;3
    Edit: For all I've seen and know Purified Bindings of Immerseus + Kadris' Toxic Totem are BiS , right? Well it's pretty hard to get my hands on those 2 babies as WF or WF HC on 25man with so many casters basically drooling as the loot comes up. Me getting those will take a preeeeeetty long time sadly.
    Last edited by Magnaphoria; 2013-09-28 at 10:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnaphoria View Post
    Oh , i had no idea it's bugged since it said 25N on his aswell. Thanks for the heads up!
    On cleave fights like Galakras I am easily in top 5-7 but on single target I am LAST or SECOND to last in 25 man Normal. Is this supposed to be the case and are other people aswell on bottom on single target or is it just me?

Edit: For all I've seen and know Purified Bindings of Immerseus + Kadris' Toxic Totem are BiS , right? Well it's pretty hard to get my hands on those 2 babies as WF or WF HC on 25man with so many casters basically drooling as the loot comes up. Me getting those will take a preeeeeetty long time sadly.
    Yeah, you are supposed to be down there.

http://www.raidbots.com/dpsbot/Malko...11100000000000

I would eben upgrade my flex PBI if i had one :-D.

logs coming private message
    /edit: when i got 10 post together i will send you my logs, tomorrow or so cause im not a spammer :-D
    Last edited by Manilae; 2013-09-28 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xentres View Post
    Yeah, you are supposed to be down there.

http://www.raidbots.com/dpsbot/Malko...11100000000000
    Raidbots is also bugged since it derives it's data from WoL. The only metric you can use at this point in time is direct comparison between yourself and another shaman. Also inspect the gear of the shaman you are comparing yourself to. Trinkets and weapons play a HUGE role in this tier. For instance I have Heroic Tforged trinkets from last tier (Wush and Breath) and Purified bindings heroic are a 20K dps upgrade. Kardris is around a 10K dps upgrade. The weapon I coined this tier was a 30K dps upgrade compared to the Heroic dagger from Dark Animus I had.

I would question using the frenzied Crystal on Malkorok anyway. I'm not sold on that trinket yet for cleave fights and it's completely useless on single target fights.
    Last edited by Intrepid1; 2013-09-29 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Intrepid1 View Post
    Raidbots is also bugged since it derives it's data from WoL. The only metric you can use at this point in time is direct comparison between yourself and another shaman. Also inspect the gear of the shaman you are comparing yourself to. Trinkets and weapons play a HUGE role in this tier. For instance I have Heroic Tforged trinkets from last tier (Wush and Breath) and Purified bindings heroic are a 20K dps upgrade. Kardris is around a 10K dps upgrade. The weapon I coined this tier was a 30K dps upgrade compared to the Heroic dagger from Dark Animus I had.

I would question using the frenzied Crystal on Malkorok anyway. I'm not sold on that trinket yet for cleave fights and it's completely useless on single target fights.
    Well, I can tell you that the STR version is completely amazing for Cleave fights, I see no reason to think the INT one wont be either

I've compared myself to the first non-asian guy (4th Ele Shaman ranked) and this is what I noticed:
    Only thing i have to add here is comparing yourself to a top ranked parse is a bad idea. Most of the time a top ranked parse is skewed because of extreme luck with things like procs and crits. Obviously it is a very skilled player as well, but the difference between his dps and yours most of the time should be a lot smaller.