Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I don't know my ancestors? Why do you say this? Is this an ignorant assumption now because you are now assuming all people that are black or part black mustn't know their ancestors?
    Yes, I'm implying that you're probably 1/5 white as every other Black American is and don't even know about it, yet you hate whites that don't want to mix with your kind.

Infracted: Please don't post in a racist manner.
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2013-09-30 at 07:52 PM.

Because of people like you, basically. Lack of diversity breeds ignorance of others and breeds negative assumptions about those difference from you.

I mean humans have always been diverse...
    Diversity is fine, until you let those people I don't like into the country.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    Because the nature of life is diversity. And because diversity enrichens the texture of life.
    There's a running joke(Albeit very harsh) in Sweden about that, "cultural enrichment" it's called.

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    We are heading towards a completely different discussion here, but I am happy to jump on that vagon!
    I honestly appreciate you sharing your personal view, but I will not share mine. I will poke you though by saying that what you seem to believe, is that we should keep a fake democracy in order to pretend that we have a real democracy, and that is exceptionally... (insert your own word here, people).

Isn't that, you know... facist?
    Most places aren't democratic and I do not view this as an issue. Facism is radical and authoritative, saying that facism should hold no place in government and ban it from government seats isn't facist, it's not radical.

Go figure, a racist political party doesn't have an ethos that excludes corruption, money laundering, and ordered murders.

Go figure that a branch of their justice system dedicated to rooting out corruption caught them in the act (along with some corrupt police officers).

So, I know this isn't happening in the US, but from my understanding the leaders are being charged under statutes similar to the RICO laws we have in the US. Anyone in the organization can be charged with any crimes the organization commits. So the leaders wouldn't even need to be directly involved with ordering said criminal acts.

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Yes, I'm implying that you're probably 1/5 white as every other Black American is and don't even know about it, yet you hate whites that don't want to mix with your kind.
    I am mixed, I am not just "black" lol I say I'm half black though the people that are black are mixed as well (oh and they know their ancestors) but please do tell me that I am all black and don't know my ancestors because I'm black (as you say). Kind of an ignorant assumption don't you think?

Also did you just say.

"you hate white people that don't want to mix with your kind."

CAN YOU SOUND ANYMORE RACIST?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    There's a running joke in Sweden about that, "cultural enrichment" it's called.
    I think the joke here is on you. Fearing diversity for the sake of it being diversity is not a good thing. If you have a specific gripe, relate that to the ones responsible, not to whole groups of people, religions or even an entire concept

What about Sicilians?
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelcapped View Post
    What is so bad about Hitler? shut up about it.
    These right there have clearly shown what you are. I won't even try to further "discuss" with you, since you obviously think of Hitler as something different than someone who is responsible for the deaths of millions of people. When you achieve having human life (and quality of it) above the mindless crap you are suggesting above, try to talk to me again, else you will be wasting your saliva.

That will also be the case for you in any democratic state, so (for your own good) try to change, else you will always be blocked by others as what identity you have given to yourself.

I think the joke here is on you. Fearing diversity for the sake of it being diversity is not a good thing. If you have a specific gripe, relate that to the ones responsible, not to whole groups of people, religions or even an entire concept
    This is why political parties in Sweden rave about "blood purity".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    What about Sicilians?
    I hear they take their cruises on the rocks.

You are speaking to the person who painted all muslim immigrants as bad because they are over represented in rape...

Deleted
    Because of people like you, basically. Lack of diversity breeds ignorance of others and breeds negative assumptions about those difference from you.

I mean humans have always been diverse...
    I assure you there's been no lack of diversity where I grew up. That's what formed my opinion.
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2013-09-30 at 07:50 PM.

Most places aren't democratic and I do not view this as an issue. Facism is radical and authoritative, saying that facism should hold no place in government and ban it from government seats isn't facist, it's not radical.
    True, never said the opposite, just poking :P

You are speaking to the person who painted all muslim immigrants as bad because they are over represented in rape...
    Actually it was all immigrants until pointed out that she is one.

I assure you there's been no lack of diversity where I grew up. That's what formed my opinion.
    Show us on the doll where the mixed race mottled skins touched you.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Oh yes... you see minorities do bad things and paint them all as bad... What about the white Swedes who do bad things?

Ooh I have to note here, minority non-scandinavian, immigrants.

Deleted
    I am mixed, I am not just "black" lol I say I'm half black though the people that are black are mixed as well (oh and they know their ancestors) but please do tell me that I am all black and don't know my ancestors because I'm black (as you say). Kind of an ignorant assumption don't you think?

Also did you just say.

"you hate white people that don't want to mix with your kind."

CAN YOU SOUND ANYMORE RACIST?!
    Doesn't change the fact thet you can't comprehend something like "not mixing", because you yourself are mixed beyond belief. Not like it's a bad thing, right? You should be proud of your heritage... ehm.. maybe. As long as you're not proud of being white, then you're racist.

Which brings me to something else. Can I sound more racist? I don't know, you tell me. That word doesn't mean anything anymore.

Oh yes... you see minorities do bad things and paint them all as bad... What about the white Swedes who do bad things?
    Or those on welfare?

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Actually it was all immigrants until pointed out that she is one.
    Yep... I remember that topic... she's a good Scandinavian immigrant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Show us on the doll where the mixed race mottled skins touched you.
    Race doesn't bother me at all.

I first grew up in an area where there was pretty much only Finnish people living and then went on to live in an area with 30+ nationalities and a lot more different cultures.

Yep... I remember that topic... she's a good Scandinavian immigrant.
    Immigration from Finland is like someone moving to southern Sweden from northern Sweden. And no, Finland is not part of Scandinavia.
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2013-09-30 at 07:55 PM.