Deleted

I have a stupid amount of hit rating... [Enh]

But the problem being, I realise I only have 5 pieces with hit on them, I gem the Glinting (Agi/Hit) Gems of course, my gf suggested I take the Agi/Stamina ones instead, but I said "well, hit is still useful, just barely, I don't need stamina". This is my off-spec but I'm using it for our progress attempts on Naz'grim since we're 2 healing it. 529 iLvl

My armory is here, I don't know what I should do... http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...oleyo/advanced but right now i'm trying to get Burdens of Eternity from timeless isle so I can upgrade some 522 pieces but i'm not getting much luck

As a side note, I don't have a legendary cape but I feel as if I have been doing less DpS since 5.4

Thanks in advance

Edit: If I log out in my Resto gear, would you think it's worth it changing to Elemental?

I'd replace them with pure agility gems, as the socket bonus is pointless if you're over hit cap. Shoulders, cloak, MH and boots you gain more dps by just simply using Delicate gems. Also, you might want to use the agility enchant on boots

Deleted
    Get rid of the full haste / agi/haste gems first of all. As you'll be wanting to go Mastery + Agi/Mastery.

On then ote of gems, as GHMSTA said you'll be wanting to switch out a few of your agi/hit gems. Specifically your shoulder gems.

You'll lose 320 hit, but gain 40 agility if you gem pure ( 160 gems ) agility.
    Oh and if you're willing to spend some gold, you can add an extra socket to both of your weapons !

As for the Ele vs Enhance. Enhance is (imo) superior on Nazgrim. Unsure of your tactic, but on our latest kill I whooped our resto due to FN cleave on adds / boss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dentist View Post
    Get rid of the full haste / agi/haste gems first of all. As you'll be wanting to go Mastery + Agi/Mastery.

On then ote of gems, as GHMSTA said you'll be wanting to switch out a few of your agi/hit gems. Specifically your shoulder gems.

You'll lose 320 hit, but gain 40 agility if you gem pure ( 160 gems ) agility.
    320hit over cap > 40 agi, that's pretty sure.

Hit over cap still gives dps. Just a lot less but still noticable.

As for my gear, it is

3 hit > 1 agi over cap.

So 320 hit = 110 agi. 40 agi is a clear dps loss for my gear.
    Last edited by mmoc4ec7d51a68; 2013-09-29 at 11:11 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    320hit over cap > 40 agi, that's pretty sure.

Hit over cap still gives dps. Just a lot less but still noticable.

As for my gear, it is

3 hit > 1 agi over cap.

So 320 hit = 110 agi. 40 agi is a clear dps loss for my gear.
    For your gear yes. Not for his.

When I generate his statweights, I get 5.86 for agility and 1.54 for invhit, which would imply that 320 hit over the cap is slightly more than twice as valuable as 40 agility.

Replacing the purple gem in his boots might be a possibility, since the socket bonus there is only 60 mastery. Also, he's using the wrong boot enchant (should have the +agi/minor speed enchant).
    Last edited by Nitwit; 2013-09-29 at 07:08 PM.

Deleted
    Update guys, got 2 burdens today, used them on neck and chest and got 2 items with hit, now sitting at, I think 13.86% hit, feels like a joke
    Thanks for the replies, i'll certainly at least sort all you said

I'm in the same boat as you.
    Keep in mind hit over the soft cap increases your white damage and thus haste becomes more valuable because you get more auto-attacks. If you sim your character your haste value will probably be higher than mastery at the moment and I would suggest you keep those haste gems till you manage to get some more upgrades.

Any reason you're not using the legendary meta and extra gem sockets on your weapons? And as Enhance Shaman gain value from hit after the cap, never consider Stamina gems to meet those socket bonuses...

Deleted
    So it's 4 hit = 1 agi for him.

Still 320 hit ~ 80 agi > 40 agi.

Doesn't change a lot.

Makes you wonder if Blizz will go in the direction of hit/exp over the cap converting to crit/haste respectively.

Quote Originally Posted by Embermoon View Post
    Makes you wonder if Blizz will go in the direction of hit/exp over the cap converting to crit/haste respectively.
    Wasnt there a blue post recently talking about removing hit / exp in 6.0? Pretty sure i read something recently about this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Angrysteel View Post
    Wasnt there a blue post recently talking about removing hit / exp in 6.0? Pretty sure i read something recently about this issue.
    wat.jpg where? would like to read if you could dig that Blue post up.